Step 1 Sole Source 40 day challenge

I honestly feel like this is the only diet that works for me.ive been doin sw and enjoyed it but got frustrated by small and slow losses xx

I honestly feel like this is the only diet that works for me.ive been doin sw and enjoyed it but got frustrated by small and slow losses xx

I know im the same I can't do sw it doesn't agree with me when I get to goal I will go weight watchers to maintain I think

Morning ladies how r u all doing still going strong I hope ? I am want my 1an half stone this week :) off to work I go see u all later x

Hiya still goin strong thouhg been sucking mints lol as its only way to stop me eating x x

Hi ladies :)
I've obviously fallen off the wagon so to speak.. feel like total c**p for it.
Im such an emotional eater.. but when will I learn it doesn't help me! :(
Anyhow im back on ss tomorrow day 1 again... I'm so ashamed I keep failing but im not giving up.
Off on holiday 3 weeks tomorrow 12th april.. so I really really wanna be ss till then. Then go from there.
You ladies are fab for staying so strong :)

Aw as u say day one tom :) draw a line under it and onwards and dow.wards scales wise lol.xx

Hi ladies :)
I've obviously fallen off the wagon so to speak.. feel like total c**p for it.
Im such an emotional eater.. but when will I learn it doesn't help me! :(
Anyhow im back on ss tomorrow day 1 again... I'm so ashamed I keep failing but im not giving up.
Off on holiday 3 weeks tomorrow 12th april.. so I really really wanna be ss till then. Then go from there.
You ladies are fab for staying so strong :)

Aaah never mind Donna get back on it like a car bonnet :) I don't think this weather helps

Hey Donna how u doing ? Not long till hols u excited ?????

Hi HM :)
Im still here.
Been to cdc today and got my weekly packs.
Decided not to weigh in as ive not had a great week and would rather just keep going than be disappointed.
Yes holiday 2 weeks friday :)
Hoping for a stone loss by then.
How are you doing?

Been weighed today and stayed the same which she said Is normal due to me having 2 big losses plus I'm retaining water like no ones business

Been weighed today and stayed the same which she said Is normal due to me having 2 big losses plus I'm retaining water like no ones business

That's good HM. :)
I know I would of gained if I'd weighed :(
Im struggling now so ive come on here!
Will the water issue sort itself out?
Has this happened to you before?

That's good HM. :)
I know I would of gained if I'd weighed :(
Im struggling now so ive come on here!
Will the water issue sort itself out?
Has this happened to you before?

Yes happened last time it does not gutted though still 18lb in 3 weeks

Hey all :)
Im feeling better today more focused.
I want this and I can do this.. That's what the voice in my head is telling me today! :)
And the sun is shining too.. helps I think cause it reminds me " the better weather is coming & I dont want to feel fat"
Hope your all ok :)

Hey all :)
Im feeling better today more focused.
I want this and I can do this.. That's what the voice in my head is telling me today! :)
And the sun is shining too.. helps I think cause it reminds me " the better weather is coming & I dont want to feel fat"
Hope your all ok :)

Hi Donna yes I'm good thanks went for a 5 mils walk today with dog the weather was lovely when we started out went a but nippy towards the end but glad of the exercise :) almost your holiday :)

Im giving up ladies.
Its making me ill.
Stressed and annoyed with myself.
Going to calorie count using my fitness pal app. Then after my holiday next weekend. See how its going.. I may join sw or ww.
I have two daughters who are overweight 9 & 15YRS. I need to eat healthy to help them too. Im not setting a good example here.
Plus its playing up my ibs terrible.
Im sad to give up but I know its for the best.
I'll be around.. prob over in calorie counting forum. :)
Take care all and the best of luck on your journeys!
Im sure you'll all be skinny minnies long before me. Xxx :)

Back