Step 1 Sole Source 40 day challenge

I am indeed SS-ing. :) I'm on day 66 ( but unfortunately had a temporary slip from the wagon on day 60 - been back on since day 61 though). Down 2 and a half stones so far. :D

Wow well done!!!
Do you have much more to go to get to target?
I ideally want to lose 5 stone.. but will be happy with 3 1/2 - 4 stone.
So im here for a while lol :)

Wow well done!!!
Do you have much more to go to get to target?
I ideally want to lose 5 stone.. but will be happy with 3 1/2 - 4 stone.
So im here for a while lol :)

I'll be here a while longer too. :) I have another 4 stones or so to lose just to get to a BMI of 25.0.

I'll keep plodding on... :D

I'll be here a while longer too. :) I have another 4 stones or so to lose just to get to a BMI of 25.0.

I'll keep plodding on... :D

Me too I have almost 6st to lose so will be here for the duration :) but this is the last time I will be here also not restarting again for love nor money I will do it this time

Ahh good so we won't be alone on this crazy journey :)
Im ashamed to say had a "blip" last night :(
But decided to forget it happened ignore it and carry on.
As before id dwell and get angry at myself for messing up then binge eat.. which usually would go on for days.
Not this time!!
6 pint glasses of water & a maple porridge down so far today...
Determined this will be my last time on this diet too.
Hopefully I'll still be pleased with my weigh in Wednesday.
Hope your all having a good Saturday :)

Definitely best to ignore it. Stay well clear of the scales as well (I'm cr@p at taking my own advice ;)).

You can do this! :clap: Stay strong!

A blip is nothing As long as u over it now the scales will still be fab results I bet :) day 4 for me still 100% but really feeling cold and headache today but been on 3 mile walk today withndog and 4 mile walk yesterday can't wait for Tuesday just so I realise again that its all worth it

A blip is nothing As long as u over it now the scales will still be fab results I bet :) day 4 for me still 100% but really feeling cold and headache today but been on 3 mile walk today withndog and 4 mile walk yesterday can't wait for Tuesday just so I realise again that its all worth it

Thanks HM I think im over it and have learnt by my mistakes in the past.
Not to dwell as it only makes it worse... turns the blip into full on feast!
Ohh I hope so :)
Wow... you walk for miles! Lol
It is worth it as you know.. your almost through the hardest part now.
Tuesday will be here before you no it.. then the next Tuesday & the next... the pounds will be flying off :)

Thanks HM I think im over it and have learnt by my mistakes in the past.
Not to dwell as it only makes it worse... turns the blip into full on feast!
Ohh I hope so :)
Wow... you walk for miles! Lol
It is worth it as you know.. your almost through the hardest part now.
Tuesday will be here before you no it.. then the next Tuesday & the next... the pounds will be flying off :)

I know just forgot how hard first week is but I'm still on track nd having a nice bath later to kill some time and to,relax,as cant get warm

Yep, I'm on SS..... Day 3, feeling a bit crappy today and having to go out to see our friends in a bit so planning on drinking sparkling water :)

I don't like plain sparkly water makes me sick least day 4 done now had nice long hot bath before to take my min off headaches and imaginary hunger :) hope u all had good day

Happy Mother's Day all day 5 and I'm feelin better today think I'm in ketosis now gotta make Sunday lunch for my mum later an kids and the sit there with shake but I know I can do it

Yep, I'm on SS..... Day 3, feeling a bit crappy today and having to go out to see our friends in a bit so planning on drinking sparkling water :)

Hi :)
Hope you made it last night into day 4 today.. You should soon start to feel better.
Honest this is the hardest part.
Keep focused on why your doing cd.. you'll get there :)

Happy Mother's Day all day 5 and I'm feelin better today think I'm in ketosis now gotta make Sunday lunch for my mum later an kids and the sit there with shake but I know I can do it

Yay! Well done HM :)
Knew you could do it.. your my inspiration you! :)
Aww you are a star I really dont think I could do that in the first week.
Good luck with it and enjoy your shake lol.
Im about to have an ice cold choc mint shake blended with ice cubes.. real thick and yummy :)

Oh and Happy Mothers Day to all you soon to be yummy mummy's!! :)

And happy Mother's Day to u too we will all be yummy mummy's :) to be honest cooking doesn't bother me I just look like a weirdo and smell all the food lol :-!) u back on it after your teeny weeny blip ?

I spoke too soon this cooking is bothering me I just stood smelling a chop for 5 mins so wanted to take a bite :-( but I'm remembering th hopefully in 6 months I will be done on this diet and then I can eat food properly without getting fat again

I spoke too soon this cooking is bothering me I just stood smelling a chop for 5 mins so wanted to take a bite :-( but I'm remembering th hopefully in 6 months I will be done on this diet and then I can eat food properly without getting fat again

Oh sorry HM I've not been around much today.. hope your ok and managed to stay on track?
Well I don't know what's wrong with me but ive not stopped cleaning & sorting out cupboards all day my husband asked if I'd had a bang on the head? & shame it aint mothers day more often... cheeky so & so!! Lol
Ive been so busy not thought of food at all.. only just sat down & had my final pack.
I am buzzing.. lol
But then again I didn't get out of bed till gone 11am :)
Hope you're all had a good day... xx

Think I've forgotten how tough that first week is! Got to point where so unhappy that have no choice now! Looking forward to joining you all once get going. Well done all of you x

Hi Donna yes I have been good jut had 3 packs no cheating at all for me day 5 almost done bring on day 6 come on :)

Back