Step 1 Sole Source 40 day challenge

Imagine the bikini body Imagine the faces of those who said you couldn't do it Imagine the reaction of men when you walk into a club or room Imagine the joy you will feel when you slip into a size that you thought was not possible for you to achieve. No muffin top, no need to put jeans over your stomach, in summer being able to wear whatever you want and not think about ur fat arms or legs or even being jealous of another girl because she can wear something that you cannot. This will make you determined to succeed and you will be the size you want in no time. !!!

That is very true thank you :)
How long have you been doing the diet?
Are you doing ss? :)

Im getting there thank you.
Been 100% today just about to sit down with my last pack... maple porridge.
Hope you had a lovely walk :)

Good glad u feeling better good on u for getting back on it x I have done day 11 now 100% going to bed now had a nice bath good night u sexy slimmers

Good glad u feeling better good on u for getting back on it x I have done day 11 now 100% going to bed now had a nice bath good night u sexy slimmers

Thanks HM
Woke feeling sick today & very tired.
Just having a chocolate mint shake.
Well done.. day 12 whoop whoop! :)

Feeling better now... got to do this holiday in 3 weeks n 5 days.. want another 14lbs on top my 8lbs ive already lost at least in time for holiday.
Doable??? :)

Right first time ive come on laptop in ages on here... trying to edit update my signature & ticker.. it says done but when i come back to thread it's still showing my old one?
Any ideas?

Right first time ive come on laptop in ages on here... trying to edit update my signature & ticker.. it says done but when i come back to thread it's still showing my old one?
Any ideas?

Mine took a while to update and yes that is so doable Donna u can do it thatn14 lb is as good as gone :) glad u back on it like a car bonnet :)

today I have been tempted but partly my own fault i have been making choc fudge cake and vanilla cupcakes with my son they smelt delicious I made them and let him lick the bowl I just keep,thinking I can eat them again in the future as a treat and they ain't going anywhere Hope u have all had a fab weekend ??
Still 100%

Lol! Love that car bonnet! Hehe :)
And thank you. :)
Omg! No wonder you feel like that if you've been making lush cakes!
Your amazing for not caving & eating.. im ashamed to say if it were me.. I probably would of!
Thats why I dont make cakes lol ;)
Just had maple porridge.
Going for a bath now.
I am actually feeling good.
Annoyed ive messed about so much the past few weeks.. but hey ho "I'm on it like a car bonnet now!" Lmfao ;)

Lol! Love that car bonnet! Hehe :)
And thank you. :)
Omg! No wonder you feel like that if you've been making lush cakes!
Your amazing for not caving & eating.. im ashamed to say if it were me.. I probably would of!
Thats why I dont make cakes lol ;)
Just had maple porridge.
Going for a bath now.
I am actually feeling good.
Annoyed ive messed about so much the past few weeks.. but hey ho "I'm on it like a car bonnet now!" Lmfao ;)

Wooho I'm so,glad u back in the zone I will allow u to use my phrase for the period of your weight loss :) that car bonnet one lucky bugger lol :) enjoy your soak

Wooho I'm so,glad u back in the zone I will allow u to use my phrase for the period of your weight loss :) that car bonnet one lucky bugger lol :) enjoy your soak

Hey hun :)
Thanks me too.. its taken me long enough huh x
Lol :)
Been keeping busy today still 100% buzzing I am think im in ketosis :)
One choc mint shake & half lemon bar (I split in half n save half for evening)
Having a porridge for tea.. not sure which one yet.
Hows your day going?

Hey hun :)
Thanks me too.. its taken me long enough huh x
Lol :)
Been keeping busy today still 100% buzzing I am think im in ketosis :)
One choc mint shake & half lemon bar (I split in half n save half for evening)
Having a porridge for tea.. not sure which one yet.
Hows your day going?

I'm doing good today WI tomorrow @ 10:30 hopefully good number :)

Well had 2nd WI and lost 7lb prob Cos I got weighed in morning rather than after work but I don't care I'm 18lb lighter in 2 weeks :)

Wow, fab weigh in HM! :clap: You're melting away! :D

Donna Marie - the ticker thing? It takes an hour for them to update. Pierce, the chap who maintains this site, did a bit of tweaking of something. It will update, you just have to wait a while. :)

Hope you both have a good day!

Wow, fab weigh in HM! :clap: You're melting away! :D

Donna Marie - the ticker thing? It takes an hour for them to update. Pierce, the chap who maintains this site, did a bit of tweaking of something. It will update, you just have to wait a while. :)

Hope you both have a good day!

Oh ok.. thank you Lily. :) x
Yes so far so good.. how are you doing? X

Hiiiya plz can i join? I recognise a few names :).i know ure well into ure 40 days but every day helps i spose lol.loving all the determination on here.im abit of a oldhand at cd but ashamed to say have never managed to keep it all off.. Managed most but not all lol so bak again day one for me and feeling ravenous but ploughing on feel fuzzy if u get me lol.forgot how hard first few days are :/ hope everyone has a good day il b on here allday lol xx

Hiiiya plz can i join? I recognise a few names :).i know ure well into ure 40 days but every day helps i spose lol.loving all the determination on here.im abit of a oldhand at cd but ashamed to say have never managed to keep it all off.. Managed most but not all lol so bak again day one for me and feeling ravenous but ploughing on feel fuzzy if u get me lol.forgot how hard first few days are :/ hope everyone has a good day il b on here allday lol xx

Hi :)
Of corse you can join in.
Im just the same as you.. back because I've put on again. :(
Hows day 1 going.. yes it can be hard but hang on in there first weeks weigh in will be so worth it! As you know. X
Good luck :)

Thankyou :) day one done thank bleedin god for that lol how were your days? X

Back