40 & losing it.....

Concentrate on the fat first... you can work on the rest when you've sussed the fat. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun , I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a little loss tomorrow, even half a pound will do x

Let us know how you get on.... but remember..carry on regardless.... it will come...:) Once you're not hormonal and have been eating properly. Good luck! Xxx

Thanks you're an Angel! I would have given up by now if it wasn't for you x

Just posting again to hit the 50 milestone lol x

No.... you're not giving up because of YOU!! :) This is achievable! Lets do it ! :)

All in this together!

Very true I'm going to do this for me!!! I don't have any mirrors in my house, but I will! Can't look at myself. I didn't realised how sad that is until I just wrote it down! X

Yep all for one and one for all! Oh no that's something completely different lol x

So to my suprise I've lost 2lbs this week. I will take it that's great..........but it's just not a lot for someone my size. Anyway I'm happy it's 2lbs gone forever x

Bexter.... behave yourself. 2lbs loss and is great and you've only been eating properly for a couple of days! You're not too far off your first stone in a very short period of time. You're doing brilliantly, keep it up amd take the positives where you can. Oh...and google an image of 2lbs of fat!!

2lb is brilliant honey slow & steady loss is the way to go, when I was at my biggest I lost 6lb my first week then a steady 2lbish most weeks after that. These massive losses every week don't stay off ok I can promise you that x

Thanks Lexie & Laura I'm ok now thanks to you both for keeping me positive. I guess even though I know better that I think the tablets should be doing more but I know it just me with them scaring me into not eating fat! Here's to slow and steady xxx

Thanks Lexie & Laura I'm ok now thanks to you both for keeping me positive. I guess even though I know better that I think the tablets should be doing more but I know it just me with them scaring me into not eating fat! Here's to slow and steady xxx

Absolutely slow & steady took me from 19st to 11st 7lb in 14 months so it does work no matter how many days they look like they aren't moving hon xx

Wow Lexie I would be thrilled with that! That's fantastic x

Thanks Lexie I'm getting there with the focus, you guys help me very VERY much x

bexster71 said:

Slow and steady is absolutely the best way to do it, hon. :) It's best for your health, helps you adjust mentally so much better so you make a permanent change, and of course makes it less likely that loose skin will be a major issue. I've been plugging away at it for nearly three years now, lol. Keep up the great work! :) xx

That's the thing this isn't a diet it's a lifestyle change so it's best to accept slow & steady, in the 14 months it took me I averaged 1.75lb per week some were bigger some considerably less, some sts & even a couple of gains

Back