46lbs - a journey with a small spoon !

Stopping by to say hi :wavey:

Crafty days are the best, although I can't crochet, my Mum has been trying to teach me since I was knee high to a grasshopper and I'm still pants :rolleyes: Your little crocheted things are very pretty :)

aww thankyou .. Im still chuffed . Mind you'll I might have forgotten by the time i get home on sunday lol xx

Morning piX. How the devil are you? Just thought I'd stop by to see how you were getting on. I've not managed to get on here for the last few days but since it's Friday I wanted to check up and see how you got on with WI this morning?

Kev X

hello lovely :D was thinking about you yesterday..how did the interview go?

Im away from home at the mo so no weigh in. I think it might have been ok, but now Im on hotel food for three days ! Ive walked about 4 miles today though ( and windsor is hilly! ) and swam 40 lengths when i got back at 4pm. Wobbly legs when i got out with all the use they've had today! Hoping to minimise the damage of not being in control of what falls into my mouth :D

going to pop over and see how you've been getting on xx

Hey Superstar

Just watched that m1 knitting link. It is so clear. Iknow Iwill be able to follow it. Thanks so much!

I used to live in Nottingham, in Mapperley.

Will get out my pins and let you know how Iget on. thanks again and have a good afternoon :)

yey, glad it was useful!! fingers crossed it helps - well, maybe not fingers crossed as that might make the knitting difficult!

Ive driven past a sign for Mapperley..and knew I was going the wrong way at that point as we're towards loughborough ! lol,, i will master the ring road if it kills me :D xx

Wow, all that walking and swimming! Your excersise for one day puts my excersise for the week to shame atm! xx

lol Leah, it puts my usual exercise to shame too! But staying somewhere with a pool...well, it would be rude not to use it :D Just walked into Runnymede and to the memorials there...and then sat by the river and had a cornetto in the sunshine!

hope youre having a good day xx

Hello Pix

Cornetto in the sunshine.....hmmm thats kind of like my bottle and a half in the garden ! What a glorious day it has been.

I dont think I have ever been to windsor, Is it lovely ? You seem to be having a good time so it must be.

Not tried the m1 yet as looked further into the pattern and it said psso.....boo hoo ! its so hard. I will have another look at the link and see if it shows you how to do that one, as that was so well explained.

Have a fabulous evening

jilly x

hello lovely :D was thinking about you yesterday..how did the interview go?

Im away from home at the mo so no weigh in. I think it might have been ok, but now Im on hotel food for three days ! Ive walked about 4 miles today though ( and windsor is hilly! ) and swam 40 lengths when i got back at 4pm. Wobbly legs when i got out with all the use they've had today! Hoping to minimise the damage of not being in control of what falls into my mouth :D

going to pop over and see how you've been getting on xx
Hey there you. Sorry I've not replied for a few days. Very messed up in the head department at the moment while willing my phone to ring to put me out of my misery about this job. I think the interview went really well actually and I got a really good vibe from all the people I saw but the waiting is driving me mad. Can't they just accept that I'm the best candidate and stop messing around?!?! Lol. If only.......

Sounds like you've been having a great time and you're doing awesome with the exercise. I hope your weather has been as nice as ours has here? We're breaking all kinds of records at the moment. Shame it's all forecast to come to an end tomorrow.

What on earth's going on with Minis at the moment??? :confused: I've only been away a couple of days and it's all changed!! No likey, no lighty.

Take care!!

Kev XX

Hey there you. Sorry I've not replied for a few days. Very messed up in the head department at the moment while willing my phone to ring to put me out of my misery about this job. I think the interview went really well actually and I got a really good vibe from all the people I saw but the waiting is driving me mad. Can't they just accept that I'm the best candidate and stop messing around?!?! Lol. If only.......

Sounds like you've been having a great time and you're doing awesome with the exercise. I hope your weather has been as nice as ours has here? We're breaking all kinds of records at the moment. Shame it's all forecast to come to an end tomorrow.

What on earth's going on with Minis at the moment??? :confused: I've only been away a couple of days and it's all changed!! No likey, no lighty.

Take care!!

Kev XX

ooooh whats happened to the screen ??? NOt gone anywhere else on the site yet but this stretched out screen is well freaky!!

It's been lovely hopping around a few towns in the sun,got some great photos too - but it's really lonely doing it all on your own :-(
think I;ll have a gain this week too as the wine was too tempting over the weekend and now I have raging PMT and just want to stuff my face with crap. Trying not to, but not sure how well I'll get on. Need a bit of a hug I think

hope they dont keep you waiting too much longer and that we all have the sun for as long as possible x

Hello Pix

Cornetto in the sunshine.....hmmm thats kind of like my bottle and a half in the garden ! What a glorious day it has been.

I dont think I have ever been to windsor, Is it lovely ? You seem to be having a good time so it must be.

Not tried the m1 yet as looked further into the pattern and it said psso.....boo hoo ! its so hard. I will have another look at the link and see if it shows you how to do that one, as that was so well explained.

Have a fabulous evening

jilly x

hi jilly,

aww I remember how tricky it is when you're having to learn everything - its the same with crochet at the moment for me. Just keep going back to online stuff to teach you each step. Passing a slip stitch over is dead simple - once you've seen it done you'll be fine xxx

oooh cornetto, love the end bit of them! They are delish! Sounds like a well deserved cornetto with the amount of excersise you have done :) xx

thanks LEah ...trouble is it was along with the glasses of wine, and the dessert, and the mini flapjack ....lol Ah well. all I can do is get back on the straight and narrow now lol xxx

ooooh whats happened to the screen ??? NOt gone anywhere else on the site yet but this stretched out screen is well freaky!!

It's been lovely hopping around a few towns in the sun,got some great photos too - but it's really lonely doing it all on your own :-(
think I;ll have a gain this week too as the wine was too tempting over the weekend and now I have raging PMT and just want to stuff my face with crap. Trying not to, but not sure how well I'll get on. Need a bit of a hug I think

hope they dont keep you waiting too much longer and that we all have the sun for as long as possible x
Yeah I've not been on too much myself but apparently the whole site has been hacked and it's all being changed (or something like that, I never paid much attention). I guess we'll get used to it eventually.

Glad you've had a good time town hopping. We don't have very many towns in Orkney and the sea makes it difficult to get to any others on a whim. Still, I've enjoyed the weather (when I've not been in the office!) and I'm hopeful it continues. Unfortunately, we're looking at snowy showers for the weekend!! Bloody weather!!

I'm not very hopeful about WI this week myself. I've been pretty much 100% but I had a sneaky mid week weigh in this morning and I was up 4lbs?!?!?! Something not right there. My muscles must be getting too big from all this shovelling and manly pick-axe weilding! Lol. I wish!! Hopefully I wasn't standing on the scales right and it'll correct itself by the Firday. It would need to because it's my birthday on Monday so I fully intend to have a fun weekend which has the potential to be (very) off plan!!

I'm hoping they don't keep me waiting too much longer either. Otherwise you won't be the only one needing a hug. Keep smiling though. We'll all get there in the end I'm sure. Take care and for what it's worth:
:bighug:
Kev X

much to my surprise ( especially as my scales were showing a 3lb gain on monday! ) I've lost another pound which means Ive reached my stone and a half :)

I've been a bit frustrated that for at least 4 out of the 10/11 weeks so far I've been chasing a few pounds up and down between weigh ins, and if I'd just been losing those few pounds i'd be closer to 2 stone loss by now. But then I realised that,even though thats true, it actually gives me confidence that if I do have a blip then I can deal with it. In the past I'd have given up at a point like that. And just over a stone and a half loss in that time isnt too shabby is it !

two weeks ahead with my boys home - the next challenge!!

thanks for all the fab support xx

much to my surprise ( especially as my scales were showing a 3lb gain on monday! ) I've lost another pound which means Ive reached my stone and a half :)

I've been a bit frustrated that for at least 4 out of the 10/11 weeks so far I've been chasing a few pounds up and down between weigh ins, and if I'd just been losing those few pounds i'd be closer to 2 stone loss by now. But then I realised that,even though thats true, it actually gives me confidence that if I do have a blip then I can deal with it. In the past I'd have given up at a point like that. And just over a stone and a half loss in that time isnt too shabby is it !

two weeks ahead with my boys home - the next challenge!!

thanks for all the fab support xx
That's amazing news!! Well done!! Also a bit jealous again though since you got the stone and a half before me but I'm used to playing catch up with you now. It gives me something to aim for. Maybe I should have another mini goal - 'Overtake piX'. Lol, only kidding. I'm really happy for you and hope this gives you a boost!

Kev X

That's amazing news!! Well done!! Also a bit jealous again though since you got the stone and a half before me but I'm used to playing catch up with you now. It gives me something to aim for. Maybe I should have another mini goal - 'Overtake piX'. Lol, only kidding. I'm really happy for you and hope this gives you a boost!

Kev X

bring it on :cool:

hehehe x

thanks Leah .... gorgeous new picture too ! Hope you've had a good weekend x

Back