Step 1 Sole Source 4th day!!

Becky i have been the same chick,,100% you will lose ,, stop checking and wait for you WI x keep it up x

wow thank you, thats made me feel so much better about myself and not just at a stand still, my partners on CD aswell and hes losing sooo fast, I want to be happy for him but I just cant when im making no progress atall, hopefully I should see a difference, if not i dont then I dont know what im going to do x

My partner loses on average TWICE as fast as I do.

It's a little difficult sometimes, but just try to remember that his weightloss has no effect on yours, men will always lose fast, it's inevitable! For weightloss, men and women are in completely different leagues, it's not even comparable.

And at the end of the day, I lost a stone in 4 weeks, that's amazing and I am over the moon about that. The fact that the OH lost nearly two is irrelevant to how good my weightloss is! Don't let it put you off, because if you think about it, that would be mad! XD

Keep it up, you can do it!

xxxxxx

still hungry lol
what about you kanga??

Had second weigh in and weight that hadn't moved for a few days had again shifted.. going to try hard to not weigh inbetween now!! Feeling hungry.. well no.. it's more that I feel like eating today. We're going to the cinema later and would usually eat before or after and the devil on the shoulder is saying 'well why not treat yourself, just have something healthy'. But I won't. Looking around at posts on here instead and thinking of where I could be in just another 2 weeks!

knock that devil of ya shoulder and keep them angel wings on ,, thats it keep thinking about the results x

still my waight hasnt shifted atall, I dont whats going wrong :( I have lost 3 lb since monday but for the last 3 days it hasnt gone anywhere, im actually really worried somethings not right, been tearfull and down all day, loosing the will power, I cant see myself being slim, I know my CDC said im on it for 6 months but I dont know why nothing is happening...i did cheat though by going on 3 products a day when my bmi is 41 and should be on 4 a day or 3 and a small meal, so last night she said its because your body is in starving mode and need more so I am now having a small dinner, like a side dish portian of just protein and less then a palmfull of green veg, but still no change, o dod only start doing that last night

still my waight hasnt shifted atall, I dont whats going wrong :( I have lost 3 lb since monday but for the last 3 days it hasnt gone anywhere, im actually really worried somethings not right, been tearfull and down all day, loosing the will power, I cant see myself being slim, I know my CDC said im on it for 6 months but I dont know why nothing is happening...i did cheat though by going on 3 products a day when my bmi is 41 and should be on 4 a day or 3 and a small meal, so last night she said its because your body is in starving mode and need more so I am now having a small dinner, like a side dish portian of just protein and less then a palmfull of green veg, but still no change, o dod only start doing that last night

I share your pain, I'm on day 10 & not feeling any thinner or lighter. Really having doubts as to wether this sacrifice of food is worth it. My Cambridge counsellor assures me to stick with it till weigh in on Tuesday :/

I hate these negative thoughts I wish they'd vanish!

girls i feel no thinner yet!! but we will,,its coming off every part of our bodies so you wont notice just yet.. stop jumping on your scales,, ive been doing that but not going to this week... if you are 100% it will work.. chin up and stay strong xx(ive got a weekend in again ,, keep turning nights out to stay in and drink water arghhhhhhh,, thats sooo hard for me ) x

girls i feel no thinner yet!! but we will,,its coming off every part of our bodies so you wont notice just yet.. stop jumping on your scales,, ive been doing that but not going to this week... if you are 100% it will work.. chin up and stay strong xx(ive got a weekend in again ,, keep turning nights out to stay in and drink water arghhhhhhh,, thats sooo hard for me ) x

Good advice! It is such a struggle though! Week days are fine for me it's just the weekends :( wish I could just do the plan sun - thurs & be off it fri-sat. Realistically you wouldn't be allowed to do that eh?! Though I imagine you'd still lose weight as eating far fewer calories during the week if you were careful at weekends!

ohh to dreammmm thats what ever you drank or ate on sat n sun just didnt count ever!!!

I was feeling a little slimmer.. but got a bit grumpy in the shops as my current jeans look silly and baggy so wanted to try a size down.... nothing would fit?! Refuse to buy a pair of jeans in the same size as I don't see the point.. will just wait a few more weeks looking like a teenage boy ;)

lol kanga .. mine are saggy too but im not gonna buy any till two sizes down.. im determined to do it :D x

It is day 3 for me......stomach rumbles are going down.....just had a shake. Its soooo hard to stick to when you live with your boyfriend that can eat anything and stay a skinny minnie!

Looking for some friends to help me along this longggg journey : )

It is day 3 for me......stomach rumbles are going down.....just had a shake. Its soooo hard to stick to when you live with your boyfriend that can eat anything and stay a skinny minnie!

Looking for some friends to help me along this longggg journey : )
lots of ppl on here to help you stay strong.. im single but two girls how eat n eat and lots of stuff i want!!.. my first week i lost 9lb keep it up :D

lol kanga .. mine are saggy too but im not gonna buy any till two sizes down.. im determined to do it :D x

That sounds like a plan, I have quite a lot of clothes around my target weight and then what I have now..not a lot in between! Guess just wishing the weeks away!

i suppose we just need to keep going BUT OMG!! i had a weak moment last night, i orederd a pizza and chicken wings, i couldnt wait to eat again especially my fave! was so looking foward to it, i knew it would mess with my waight loss, but i just had to eat, so the piza got here and brought it into the living room amd put it on the sofa, i looked at it and started to feel guilt, but the guilt wasnt strong enough though, i knew i hadnt lost atall in the few days, but i just got up really fast held my breath got a drink and pourd it all over the pixxa and chicken wings...screwd it all up put it in two bags and ran outside and put it in the bin.....i got back in and sat down i had a suddern rush of controll and will power....i cant believe i did that! the hardest things iv ever done!

i suppose we just need to keep going BUT OMG!! i had a weak moment last night, i orederd a pizza and chicken wings, i couldnt wait to eat again especially my fave! was so looking foward to it, i knew it would mess with my waight loss, but i just had to eat, so the piza got here and brought it into the living room amd put it on the sofa, i looked at it and started to feel guilt, but the guilt wasnt strong enough though, i knew i hadnt lost atall in the few days, but i just got up really fast held my breath got a drink and pourd it all over the pixxa and chicken wings...screwd it all up put it in two bags and ran outside and put it in the bin.....i got back in and sat down i had a suddern rush of controll and will power....i cant believe i did that! the hardest things iv ever done!

Now that is will power!
Xxx

Back