4th WI this morning - will I have hit the 5% goal???

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Boo, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro Points
    Good morning everyone! :)

Been up since 5.30am! Walked the dog in the beautiful sunshine in the peace & quiet.

Have my 4th WI this morning. I can't believe I have stuck to PPs for 4 weeks now. That is amazing for me & just shows PP doesn't feel like a restricting diet. :)

My leader has been txting me everyother day to keep me motivated as she has faith in me that I'll hit my 5% goal today & lose 3lbs!!!
    I doubt that I have as I have been working in Sweden for the first 3 days of this week & its difficult to control PPs of everything but Thursday & yesterday I was good & I've attended 2 zumba classes too. :)

Anyway will update later what i've lost this week as after WI I've to collect my great niece & we're off to Clumber Park for the afternoon with the dog. :)

Hope everyone has a good day. x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. L.M.O.

L.M.O. Full Member

Good luck. I've been doing Pro Points for almost three weeks. I'm hoping to reach 5% by the end of my fourth week. If you make it you'll prove to me it can be done !
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.