5:2 all the way :)

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Rachgleeson, 19 June 2014.

1. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Well-Known Member

Well I have tried so many different diets the most recent being 5:2. Ok I lost weight but I ended up bingeing while doing this so in the end I think I have actually gained weight, actually no i know i have gained weight :( . Just need to accept it now and move on. So I am coming back to good old calorie counting. Cant go wrong here can I ?! :) it just feels so much easier. I have previously lost a lot of weight on xenical but due to bereavements in the family I gained it back :( . So here I go again. Hoping to get some good support as usual here :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app
    Last edited: 20 March 2015
  2. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Well-Known Member

Running by to subscribe, back properly tomorrow xxxxx

Yay to you being back :)
  3. Rachgleeson

Thanks hun and thanks popping by. I can always rely on you :D x
  4. Rachgleeson

well day 2 has ended up on 1950cals.

Breakfast was 2ingredient pancakes (banana and 2 eggs) ham and cheese

Lunch - 2 slimbos, jar of mackarel and lemon paste with lighter than light mayo

tea - wholewheat pasta, 3 sausage, bolognese sauce and grated cheese

snacks - cadburys chocolate mini roll, stewed rhubarb, pot of jelly, liberte yogurt, ww hot chocolate, eat natural bar.

as you can see i am quite a snacker lol. But if I didnt have them my calories would be too low and i like to have a few allowed snacks at night time as thats when i normally get the dreaded munchies.
  5. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Subscribing, hon. :) xx
  6. Rachgleeson

Thanks Tracy. How are you? Sorry not been over to your diary much lately, I am useless. ;) Be good to have familiar faces around as well as some new ones hopefully. Xx

7. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Subscribing babe x
  8. Rachgleeson

Thanks lexie. Going to need all the support I can get. X

9. KittyBling

KittyBling Well-Known Member

Here to subscribe, good luck!
  10. Rachgleeson

Thanks kb. Great to have all my old friends with me as always. X

11. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

You can't get rid of us lol x
  12. Rachgleeson

Lol. I wouldn't want to :) I love you all. X

13. Rachgleeson

Had to get a steroid injection into my elbow and owwww the pain of it. Feeling good apart from that :) will update with food later.

14. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

It's always such a pain in the butt having to start over - I should know!! But the struggle will be worth it.

Here to support x
  15. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

That's ok, hon, because I'm useless at updating my own diary, lol. I just hang around other people's! :D I'm pretty good thanks. :) xx
  16. lottiebird

lottiebird Well-Known Member

Hi, posting to subscribe :)

I'm starting calorie counting on Monday.

What is your daily calorie goal? I'm thinking of counting mine weekly.

Good luck :)
  17. Rachgleeson

Thanks for the support :) it's a royal pain in the butt. Get so fed up and that makes me want to eat - vicious circle. But this time has to be it. Hmmm how many times have I said that. :rolleyes: xx

Is the knee any better? Tracy I can be very guilty of that too lol I need to make more of an effort. Xx

Hi lottie and thanks. According to mfp my calorie goal if I want to lose 1lb a week is 2170. Just going to try it at that amount for a couple of weeks and see if I manage to lose. I was going to do mine weekly to allow a couple of little treats at the weekend instead of going on a 2 day binge :( d. Do you have a diary? Xx

18. Rachgleeson

Food for today so far is

Breakfast : 2 wholegrain bread, 2 cheese triangles, ham and grated cheese

Lunch was a strange one as was at sons sports day and had half a burger.

So half a burger and half burger bun, tuna and mayo paste on a slimster.

Tea : pizza and chips

Not the healthiest day but my arm is too painful to bother cooking anything proper. But its all within calories so should be ok. Not sure exactly how many cals will check.

19. lottiebird

lottiebird Well-Known Member

20. Rachgleeson

Finished the day on about 2080cals today. I am really hoping I can lose with this many calories. I just feel like it's too many.

Weekend is here and its normally my hardest time with hubby and kids being home. It is normally treat time in a big way - I definitely need to change my way of thinking :p

So I will allow myself some crisps maybe but going to count them for a change ;)