**5 or more stone to lose gang**

hi everyone, glad you are all still here and doing so well
jackietrew 8lbs is fab well done

diet buddys how are you doing, i have wi tomorrow so will have to wait, have lost on my scales but cdc's are usually different and i go by hers

hope everyone is being good x

well done jackie fantastic loss over half a stone gone or a newborn baby:clap:

god yeah a newborn baby! sounds like a lot more when you think of it like that, thanks! xx

Hi all where are my buddies?
well had quite a good day fruit for brekkie and 1 sandwich for lunch and slima soup tonite I had a choc orange shake yuk only managed half but did manage to down nearly two pints of water in between am only swapping 1 meal a day till sat then two meals then next tue SS

Hi all hope ur all ok
i seemed to have lost my buddies!
i have 8st to lose, anyone else around the same want to lsyen to me moan!? lol

Hi all hope ur all ok
i seemed to have lost my buddies!
i have 8st to lose, anyone else around the same want to lsyen to me moan!? lol

I have 6/7 stone to lose and I haven't seen my buddy about. I'm ready to moan my ass off too atm, so hellooooo!!

:talk017::talk017:
WELL DONE JACKIE!!!!
You do realise an 8lb lose means you have lost over 1lb a day on average!!!!! bloomin heck woman thats amazing!!!!! I am very impressed and very jealous! that makes you a whole 8lb closer to target!!!!!

How are we all doing?

Week 5 for me and I'm finding it hard going, feel really hungry really quickly after my packs. Coffee and water does nothing for me.

I don't think it helps that I watch Britains got Talent and all I can think about if Dominos Pizza:cry:

Sorry - spot the Newb - but what the heck is Marigold Boullion?

Hi Bish,

Marigold Boullion is a powder vegetable stock that you are allowed as a drink on CD (max 2 cups a day). I bought mine at Morrisons by the other stock products.

I had heard it mentioned before but only tried it for the first time last night and it is sooo nice.

Sam

6st in 5 months? You people are such an inspiration to me!!!! If you can do it so can I (hopefully). Andrea you are incredible :party0011:

Not actually starting until next week so for now I am just being inspired by everyones incredible stories and being a bit of a cheerleader on the side :)

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

:talk017::talk017:
WELL DONE JACKIE!!!!
You do realise an 8lb lose means you have lost over 1lb a day on average!!!!! bloomin heck woman thats amazing!!!!! I am very impressed and very jealous! that makes you a whole 8lb closer to target!!!!!

Thank you so much for that! god i love all the support on here, helps me SO much!!! xxx

I have 6/7 stone to lose and I haven't seen my buddy about. I'm ready to moan my ass off too atm, so hellooooo!!

hiya cheeky choops
was starting to think i smelled or something! lol
soo.....
hows it going? do you have a main drive?
somethin your working towards you is this pureful for you? (hope that doesnt sound condesending?!)

anyway let me know how yur doing, im almost living here at the mo! ( computer is the farest place away from the fridge!)
xx

Hey klee,

Well I only lost 4lbs at my first WI today. Having talked it through on here a bit, I think the bar and not drinking enough water contributed to that.

I'm not working towards anything specifically, it's just time to get the weight off.

How bout you? and how are you doing?

Hi guys.
I have about 8-9 stone to lose, so i'll join in !
Gonna need long term motivation lol

Well I only lost 4lbs at my first WI today.

Only??? ONLY??? thats 4lb less than you weighed last week!!!! Do I have to start doing visual representation with bags of sugar and the like? :D

Hey klee,

Well I only lost 4lbs at my first WI today. Having talked it through on here a bit, I think the bar and not drinking enough water contributed to that.

I'm not working towards anything specifically, it's just time to get the weight off.

How bout you? and how are you doing?

4lbs is still a good loss, dont be dishearted with a few twicks ull be getting the losses you deserve!

im mainly doing this for me but i have 3 weddings in aug and i know i ont get it all off but im hoping for 3-4 stone! (possibly wishful thinking but im gonna give it a bloody good go!)

its the end of day three and im feelin ok
so just need to stay in this frame of mind!
xx

Hi
Can I join your thread? I am 34 and looking to lose 5 and a half stone. I read your other messages with interest and wondered what ss means?
Thanks
Louise

Hi
Can I join your thread? I am 34 and looking to lose 5 and a half stone. I read your other messages with interest and wondered what ss means?
Thanks
Louise
ss is sole sourcing on cambridge
when u only have your packs and water!

Back