**5 or more stone to lose gang**

See you found the june challenge then :)

Without wishing to sound patronising it is great to find other people in the same situation as me that have ALOT to lose :rolleyes:. Did WW before - my meeting group was huge but I think I had the same to lose as everyone else put together!!!!! They were a big group of skinny minxes complaining that they were 5lb overweight - made me feel utterly rubbish

Hey,

yeah seems to make sense about dress sizes! some people say its a stone but personally to fit into them comfortably i think its more 2 stone like you were saying. weighed myself this morning and have stayed the same only 12 pounds down, but get weighed officially tomoz, shouldnt be annoyed that the weight has stopped for a day but i kinda am, coz in normal diets this is the point where i think "whats the point" and just go and eat, but i wont! whole family had a huge fry up this morning, but i didnt even like the smell! whats happening to me lol. hope you're doing good hun! xxxx

Yay!! Well done you!! :talk017:

Just think Jacks, even if you do stay the same for a week, you're probably losing inches. Weight is a funny thing and only a rough guide, I reckon. It depends a lot on how much water you have lurking before you get weighed!

oh and thats fantastic about losing 22lbs!!!! you must feel so good! so you've almost dropped a dress size then?! and lol about the fake tan, i used to be a beauty therapist so iv seen many a bad fake tan! try rubbing lemon on the very orangy bits and it fades it alot! try the mousse fake tan, thats what i use and i find i never get streaks, really good!! xxx

Oh thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try that. I had work colleagues trying to rub cigarette ash and water mix on my thumb at lunch, they reckoned it would work :rolleyes: I think lemon juice would be slightly better smelling :D

And yeppers, I was a tight 24 when I started, now I can fit into 22s (but some are a bit tight)! Woo hoo!

How have you done today hun?

Can I join your gang :sign0009:

My name is Caryl and I am a 27 year old single mum, also work full time as a mental health nurse. Due to my hectic lifestyle I have survived the past 9 years since leaving home by eating junk, crap and take aways. Consequently I now weigh in at somewhere between 22 and 23stone! At least I bloody hope I do, dont think I am more than that but who knows...

I am meeting my CDC on thursday for the first time, and planning to start CD on Monday (at the grandparents this weekend which is a recipe for disaster - trust me, better to start on monday!). Just been reading through this site for inspiration and help!

So can I join the 5 stone plus gang please? I am planning to lose 10 stone and need all the help and support I can get. Have dieted before and given up in less than 2 weeks normally having shifted just a few pounds. I have never done anything like CD before. Oh I am hoping to lose the weight by Feb next year, but its not a disaster if it isnt all gone by then, as long as most of it is :eek:.

My first goal is to get to under 20st for the first time in about 8 years :cool:

Hiya Caryl! Welcome to the gang!! Me and thee have got a similar amount to lose, so you're not alone! :cool:

Without wishing to sound patronising it is great to find other people in the same situation as me that have ALOT to lose :rolleyes:. Did WW before - my meeting group was huge but I think I had the same to lose as everyone else put together!!!!! They were a big group of skinny minxes complaining that they were 5lb overweight - made me feel utterly rubbish

LOL - ain't that the truth!! I work with a lady who is really really lovely, but she's a size 12 and always moans on about dieting and pinches imaginary inches of flab on her stomach. :giggle: What I wouldn't give to have her 'problem'!

I've just sampled my first soup tonight -- Oriental chili. It was delish!! I'm so pleased I got some. I also got 5 bars and have chopped them all up into 12 pieces and divided them into 5 bags -- so I can have some mixed flavoured 'chocolates' on a weekend. We'll see how that goes -- be lovely to chew again :D

Hope you're all having a good day,

Me xxxxx

yeah thats true about inches! im not gunna worry too much about it, the weight will come off in its own time im sure. yeah hun try the lemon juice and let me know how it goes, don't use it concentrated though, dilute it a little bit with some water other wise the lemon juice will irrate your skin! i'll let everyone know what my weigh in tomoz is like! everyone keep up the good work xxxxx

Hey jacci,

Join the gang! xx

Hello all,

Hope everyone has had a good day. My day has been very good, no cravings at all today and on my 5th litre of water at the moment.

Also, I tried Marigold Bouillon for the first time this evening and it is scrummy. Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many cups we are allowed a day?

Evening all
well swapped dinner tonite for a chicken and mushroom soup that was pleasent enough and have drunk 3 pints of water think its a mind over matter thing as i just want to eat eat eat at the moment but i am going to bed instead so night night all and hope you all had a good day

Also, I tried Marigold Bouillon for the first time this evening and it is scrummy. Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many cups we are allowed a day?

Sorry - spot the Newb - but what the heck is Marigold Boullion?

My buddy is gone missing :missing:

hi guys,

bit sad this morning :-( just got weighed in for my first weigh in and have only lost 8lbs!!! :-(((((!! know i shouldnt be upset but can't help it, i drink at least 6 litres of water a day and havn't cheated once, and my scales have been saying 12lbs so i was really dissapointed, makes me wanna give up...

hi guys,

bit sad this morning :-( just got weighed in for my first weigh in and have only lost 8lbs!!! :-(((((!! know i shouldnt be upset but can't help it, i drink at least 6 litres of water a day and havn't cheated once, and my scales have been saying 12lbs so i was really dissapointed, makes me wanna give up...

Dont give up 8lbs is a fab weight loss. Did you weigh yourself without clothes and that? Drink water before your weigh in with cdc? All these things will make the scales go up. Its soooo flippen annoying!

well i weighed myself with clothes on this morning just before i left and said i had lost 12lbs and then i get on her scales and fricken 8 lbs! felt like crying to be honest, and nah only had a sip of water before i left as i didn't want to affect my weight (!)

well i weighed myself with clothes on this morning just before i left and said i had lost 12lbs and then i get on her scales and fricken 8 lbs! felt like crying to be honest, and nah only had a sip of water before i left as i didn't want to affect my weight (!)

aww I see, disappoiting however all scales are different so dont worry about it. Perhaps either stick to her's or your's When i was getting weighed every 2nd week i always went with my scales :) no matter what her's said!! They were nearly always the same though

Dont worry jackietrew 8lbs is brilliant! What other diet would you loose 8lbs in one week eh??

Dont worry jackietrew 8lbs is brilliant! What other diet would you loose 8lbs in one week eh??

Yeah you're right, i dunno was just expecting more for my first week but 8 is good! better than nothing xxx

Hi everyone, I am on my first day today, hope this is my last restart ever! jackietrew I know what you mean about the 8lb, last time I did ss I lost 8lb in my first week and was gutted, I knew it was a fab weight loss but I was still annoyed as I had stuck so well to the rules...anyhows in my second week I lost 6lb and there we have a whole stone in 2 little weeks!! I was overjoyed, I do understand why you feel a bit annoyed, but when it starts adding up you won't believe how well u are doing.
xx

Hi everyone, I am on my first day today, hope this is my last restart ever! jackietrew I know what you mean about the 8lb, last time I did ss I lost 8lb in my first week and was gutted, I knew it was a fab weight loss but I was still annoyed as I had stuck so well to the rules...anyhows in my second week I lost 6lb and there we have a whole stone in 2 little weeks!! I was overjoyed, I do understand why you feel a bit annoyed, but when it starts adding up you won't believe how well u are doing.
xx

Hiya,

Yeah i kinda forget that it all adds up, and it wasnt very realistic to lose a stone in a week so in a way id rather have 6 or 7 pound losses every week then id be very happy! thanks everyone for your support, means alot! xxxx

can I join in too - initially hoping for 5st 7 lbs but would actually like to get down to 9st 7 - so 6 stone loss.

Lost just over 2 stone in 5 weeks now!

Jackie, my buddy!! That is fab!!! Well done to you I'm most proud :)

Don't be sad, 8lbs is an amazing lost you should be very proud of youself :D:D

xxxx

can I join in too - initially hoping for 5st 7 lbs but would actually like to get down to 9st 7 - so 6 stone loss.

Lost just over 2 stone in 5 weeks now!

And well done to you also!! 2st in 5 weeks in amazing!!

xx

Back