**5 or more stone to lose gang**

Thank you
Could I be buddied up?
Thanks

i can buddy you if you like i have a bit more to lose than you but if thats ok with you i dont mind! x

thats cool what plan r u following? how did you find your first day? is this your first time on cambridge?
sorry for all the q's im very nosy! lol xx

I'm a little confused!! I'm not on the Cambridge plan. I just saw 5 stone or more to lose. I'm doing slimming world. Hope this is ok?!!

yeah of course, sorry just assumed you were on cd!

well i need to lose around 8st! im 18.1 at the mo so realisticly 6 would be gr8!

ive just finished day 3 and im hoping to get 4st off by the end of august- prob sounds loads but it comes off really quick on cambridge (ive been here before unfortunatly!) last time i managed to get down to 13.7st and before i knew it, it was all back on and more.

so is there something your working towards a hol? wedding? or is this for you?

Can I join? I've got not quite 5st left to lose, 4st 13lbs to be exact!:D
I've officially as of my last weigh in (last Thursday) got 5st 4lbs to lose but I know when I get weighed tomorrow (or is that today???) it'll be around the 4st 13lb mark.
God I'm rambling this evening!lol.

Can I join? I've got not quite 5st left to lose, 4st 13lbs to be exact!:D
I've officially as of my last weigh in (last Thursday) got 5st 4lbs to lose but I know when I get weighed tomorrow (or is that today???) it'll be around the 4st 13lb mark.
God I'm rambling this evening!lol.

yeah sure the more the merrier!
well good luck with weigh in tomorrow u sound confident which is always a good sign!
what diet are you following?

Cambridge. Is there many people joining from different diets then? I can see we have at least one slimming world member (HIYA!!!). That was the last diet I did (and most successful at before CD), I lost 2st in 2 1/2 months on it.

thats a really good loss! dont think there is to many ppl wandering in hear from other diets but there are some

so is this ur 1st time on cd? how u finding? and what keeps u up tonite?

Hello (I am also a newbie)
Yeah I am doing slimming world as it worked for me before.
I noticed you have a ticker on your posts. I can make the ticker but can't get it onto my posts. Could you help me?
Thanks
PS It's late. What are you two still doing up??!! My excuse is that it's half term and I'm on holiday! (I'm also nosy)

First time on CD and I'm finding it a lot easier than I thought I would (or anyone that knows me thought I would!). I think taking food out of the picture completely really helps to focus you on your goal.
I'm a bit of a night owl, plus I got back from America just over a week ago and I don't think my body clocks completely adjusted back yet. What you still doing up?

Hello (I am also a newbie)
Yeah I am doing slimming world as it worked for me before.
I noticed you have a ticker on your posts. I can make the ticker but can't get it onto my posts. Could you help me?
Thanks
PS It's late. What are you two still doing up??!! My excuse is that it's half term and I'm on holiday! (I'm also nosy)
To get it onto your posts you need to have done 50 posts minimum and it will then let you have more signiture space. I found the quickest way to get my post total up was to do the word assosiation game that's floating around on the Cambridge forum. Good Luck with it and your diet and get posting girlie!:D

bit of a nite person too! plus off work tomorrow so no need to be up early!

1st time on cambridge is the golden time, ive tried 3 times now and it only gets harder so the best advise i could give you is stick to it, do maintence properly and ull be fine! xx
(sorry if that sounded bossy!)

about 2 years ago i did it after ww got down to my lowest. i didnt do maintance which i totally regret now! tried again and failed miserbly so this time is third time lucky and i WILL do it! xx

I gotta go to bed, I need to be up at 8 for a doctors appointment (bliming gall stones!!!).
Night night one and all, sleep well.

Back