5+ stones to lose team

:thumbup: you're right it could have been worse! Just i wanted 1 and a half to get my 2 stone award - greedy me lol

Down 2lb last week, was hoping to try get down 3.5 this week so I could get my 1 and half stone but I don't think that's gonna happen, haven't done any exercise with exams :(

Forgot to write that I lost 4lbs on Tuesday! Gaining that half the week before has more than been made up for! So that's 2 stone 3lb off now! I have another 2stone 11lb to go, can't wait!

I don't think I'll pull off the same Tuesday again, I've been feeling down in the dumps so used a few more syns than I try to ( normally do 7 a day)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Forgot to write that I lost 4lbs on Tuesday! Gaining that half the week before has more than been made up for! So that's 2 stone 3lb off now! I have another 2stone 11lb to go, can't wait!

I don't think I'll pull off the same Tuesday again, I've been feeling down in the dumps so used a few more syns than I try to ( normally do 7 a day)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

I had 2st 3lb off on Monday past! Was hoping for 4lb this week but it was my school reunion and I think I sabotaged myself a bit...don't mind tho, I still looked good, and I danced most of it off ;)

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

one pound off this week so I have now lost 2 stone - a third of the way to my target

i lost 2lb last night girls , dont know if im happy or not.

I feel like ive been in the 15s for soo long i just want to get my 2.5 stone award - which is only stone throw away and a new number. im really want to have this 3 stone away in 4 weeks but thats probably wishful thinking.

anyways ive got 4 stone 1.5lb to loose to my target compared to the 6 and a half stone i had to start with so thats a bonus :)

i lost 2lb last night girls , dont know if im happy or not.

I feel like ive been in the 15s for soo long i just want to get my 2.5 stone award - which is only stone throw away and a new number. im really want to have this 3 stone away in 4 weeks but thats probably wishful thinking.

anyways ive got 4 stone 1.5lb to loose to my target compared to the 6 and a half stone i had to start with so thats a bonus :)

Don't count how much you still have to lose, that'll get you down, look how far you've already come, and you've proved you can do it!
2lb off is fantastic! If you lost that every week for 6 months, you'd hit your target no bother, and losing at that rate is the healthy recommendation for weight loss. It also makes it more likely that you've changed your eating habits so will keep it off better
Well done hunni x

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

Don't count how much you still have to lose, that'll get you down, look how far you've already come, and you've proved you can do it!
2lb off is fantastic! If you lost that every week for 6 months, you'd hit your target no bother, and losing at that rate is the healthy recommendation for weight loss. It also makes it more likely that you've changed your eating habits so will keep it off better
Well done hunni x

Thanks hun!
deep down i know that its a good loss, but part of me wants to have lost just that wee lb extra!
ive set loads of mini targets- initally it was too have lost 3 stone by 2nd july! im now only 8.5lb to that mini target so i think i want to have that gone by the 4th june- which is doable if i put my mind to it.
:p

Thanks hun! deep down i know that its a good loss, but part of me wants to have lost just that wee lb extra! ive set loads of mini targets- initally it was too have lost 3 stone by 2nd july! im now only 8.5lb to that mini target so i think i want to have that gone by the 4th june- which is doable if i put my mind to it. :p
I know what you mean, I wanted a bit more off this week as well, and got 2lb too. You can definitely lose 8.5lb by June, and you're almost a month ahead of your goal :D If it helps, I weigh more than you, but I've lost around the same and am aiming for 3.5 stone off by the start of July so we're in roughly the same boat ;)

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

I know what you mean, I wanted a bit more off this week as well, and got 2lb too. You can definitely lose 8.5lb by June, and you're almost a month ahead of your goal :D If it helps, I weigh more than you, but I've lost around the same and am aiming for 3.5 stone off by the start of July so we're in roughly the same boat ;)

yea we sure are, id love to have 3.5 off by july that would be amazing. I actaully think that ifi can loose 1/2 stone per month id be happy and i would get to target.

have you set a date when you would like to be at your target or are you just taking it as it comes?xx

yea we sure are, id love to have 3.5 off by july that would be amazing. I actaully think that ifi can loose 1/2 stone per month id be happy and i would get to target.

have you set a date when you would like to be at your target or are you just taking it as it comes?xx

To be honest, I haven't even set a final target because its been so long since I've been a healthy weight, I don't know how far to aim realistically. At the minute I'm aiming for getting 5/6st off by Xmas and then taking it from there!

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

To be honest, I haven't even set a final target because its been so long since I've been a healthy weight, I don't know how far to aim realistically. At the minute I'm aiming for getting 5/6st off by Xmas and then taking it from there!

Yea that seems a good idea. that would fantastic if you could loose that, and i do think its realisitc too!
i think i worked out thats its 32 weeks till xmas :eek: if we stick to it then we can do it!! :):)

Ohh i would feel fab to not be fat this xmas :D the more reason to stick to it:)

I know, it'd be fantastic to b able to know on Xmas day that even if I have a gain, I can shift it again quickly and carry on losing and I don't have to be a fat bride :D

You getting married? whens that ?
yea i know , ill happily take a gain for xmas lol xx

You getting married? whens that ?
yea i know , ill happily take a gain for xmas lol xx

Lol, yup, it's the reason I finally got my fat backside in gear :p started in jan and getting married in 2015, so I've got plenty of time, although it'd be awesome if I got to a healthy bmi by my birthday in september next year (it'll be my 30th).
I'll not only happily take a gain for Xmas, but I'm planning on one ;)

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

Back