5+ stones to lose team

Congrats :)
yeap gives you plenty time to get to target for that, you will be so proud when your older and look back at pictures of the wedding to see how far you have came.
xx

Congrats :)
yeap gives you plenty time to get to target for that, you will be so proud when your older and look back at pictures of the wedding to see how far you have came.
xx

Definitely want to look at wedding photos and not cringe...it's tempting to grab a bridesmaid and a camera and go try on some dresses at my current size so that when I get to target I can compare :p

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

Yea got for it,
i bet you will see a huge difference when it comes to your wedding day, some before and after photos:)

Hi,
Can I join you all? I'm currently at 16 stone 12 lbs and need to get back down to my happy weight of 9 stone 8 lbs. Doing Simming World from home as the group here isn't great.

Hi,
Can I join you all? I'm currently at 16 stone 12 lbs and need to get back down to my happy weight of 9 stone 8 lbs. Doing Simming World from home as the group here isn't great.

Hi and welcome.
I do it from home as well. I'm finding it ok with the support on here and the slimming world page on fb as they post before and after photos which are a huge inspiration! Have you done slimming world before?

Yeah I started it in NOvember last year, lost 13.5lb in 3 weeks, then stopped over Christmas and group decided to move venues/days/times lol. So I stopped going and then never went back, but weighed myself yesterday and hae put it all back on plus some so really need to stick to it this time.

I'm back again. Been on the plan and going every week but been up and down so much and haven't really moved. In the last month though I've put on so much weight... Previously was able to get to 15st 13 but now I'm back up to 16st 9.5!! Getting back on track now but kicking myself for being back up again. Need to re-achieve my 2.5 and 3stone awards Everyone is doing so well! Keep it up girlies

Weighed in 2 days early this week and lost 3.5lbs! Very happy!! Now lost 3st 6.5lbs in 28 weeks! Getting there!

I only lost 1lb this week but it brings my total up to 2 stone 4lb loss. So I have 2 stone 10lb left to lose! Hoping for a few big numbers the next two weeks to bring it closer!

I lost 1 1/2lb this week bringing my loss to 2 stone 5 1/2lbs =)

Only 2 stone 8 1/2lbs to go!!! Want it so bad it's ridiculous! =)

well girls i lost 3.5lb this week- lost 2 stone 7.5lb in 13 weeks :)
only 4 stone to go.
xx

4lbs off this week, 3st 10.5lbs in total :) getting there!

Hi folks can I join your thread as I think it will Really help me. I lost just 3lb short of 6st last year and I've put 2st 3lb back on :( very annoyed. But I'm determined to get to target this time (never been there). Thing is you don't realise how good you feel physically when losing weight until you start putting it back on again. The aches and pains etc are coming back quickly and that scares me, so I'm ready to get back in the zone now!
Thanks jodi

Last edited:
Hi everyone, can I join your team?

I have around 8 stones to lose to get to a healthy bmi, very daunting and scarey, I need to do this so I can be a better mum, self confidence and more healthy, its about time I bit the bullet.

I started slimming world last week and have lost 4lbs so far, wish me luck x

Back