50 shades of grey books

Have just heard on my local radio station that Fifty Shades of Grey is the best ever selling paperback of all times, even over that 'dreadful' childrens book Harry Potter! They are also making a film of it, so who do you reckon will play Christian & Ana?!

How the hell are they gonna rate the movie lol! If they even consider Kirsten Stewart I will not be impressed. Hmm Clive Owen would be a rather good choice (IMO ) for Christian though I think ( can't remember) that Christians meant to be blonde... I'm afraid blondes don't do anything for me.

Christian has copper highlights as Ana runs her fingers thru them enough times! Hope they dont use that girl from the Twilight movie....dull as ditch water! It would have to be an 18++++++++!!!

kim63 said:
Have just heard on my local radio station that Fifty Shades of Grey is the best ever selling paperback of all times, even over that 'dreadful' childrens book Harry Potter! They are also making a film of it, so who do you reckon will play Christian & Ana?!

Chris Hemsworth would Make a great Christian! Also he'd make a great anything!! Phrwoah lol x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I have heard Its Ryan gosling rumoured to be top of the list....i think a brunette Scarlett Johanson would be a great Ana :)

I think they should cast a relatively unknown pair of actors in the role, particularly Ana - I think it would be better if it wasnt someone who was known for something else. They need to BE Christian and Ana.

Omg I so love the first book, lol. I got a new kindle at the weekend and spent Sunday evening downloading 42 books from my amazon account. Now I have got lots of books to read after my op on Thursday, i wilI just have to stop smirking welshmen u read grey, lol

sixey said:
Omg I so love the first book, lol. I got a new kindle at the weekend and spent Sunday evening downloading 42 books from my amazon account. Now I have got lots of books to read after my op on Thursday, i wilI just have to stop smirking welshmen u read grey, lol

What do you mean about smirking Welshmen? Have I missed something!

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't read them yet but I'm voting for Damon from vampire diaries :)

I may be the only person in the world who does not like these books :0 sorry to everyone who does but ana just gets on my nerves want to give her a good shake! Kind of want to know what happens but don't think I could read 2 more books of her lol

I read the first two loved them then lost mt switch card and had to cancel it have been waiting ages for a replacement and it's driving me mad to read the last book

I may be the only person in the world who does not like these books :0 sorry to everyone who does but ana just gets on my nerves want to give her a good shake! Kind of want to know what happens but don't think I could read 2 more books of her lol

I'm not to enthralled with the first one at the moment either

kim63 said:
Am a quarter the way thru the 2nd book & to be honest Im getting a bit bored of their jiggy jig lol!

I got bored too and skipped them in the end. They are good books but not sure I'd read them again. No idea how they could make it into a film? Surely it would be too saucy?! :)

I have read all 3, thought the first one was very good but was abit bored by book 3 x

Back