56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

hehe. I am too. I have no idea why being on a forum that makes you think about being on a diet constantly helps - but it does!

Ooooh! I have another one! I have 2 and a half years of being at school with cute young trainee Doctors and Lawyers - and I want to make the most of it!

So... appart from being diet obsessed who are you? Where are ya from? OH and Kids? What do you do? and because we're all diet obsessed how much are you planning to lose? - course you might of already said that stuff.... maybe I should reread... hmmm

I live in Hampshire, but originally from Torquay, Im an immature 34 year old!!
I got a 2 year old son (the culprit of fatness)
and an OH who HAS to diet with me, no choice, support me or face 6 months of misery ha ha!
I work in a bookies part-time at the mo, which is a laugh. Id rather be at school with young doc's tho.............
Oh, Im 14, 10 pounds, want to get to 9 stone,

how bout you?

I live in Brighton/Northants depending on what time of the year it is... but want to emigrate... anywhere! I'm a mature-immature 22 year old (ie. I'm mature when I need to be, and some of my 40/50's friends say I'm the most sensible out of the lot of them -- but i'm not going to say no to a game of football in the living room!)

I have 0 kids, so noone to blame the weight on but me (darn!). Hopefully in a few years I'll be a Social Worker - but I used to work in a bookies too! I did the evening shift in the shop my friend was manager in and as it was mostly dead in the evenings my job role was 'keeping her company and going out to get the dinner and mags' -- major source of weight gain though cuz I worked in the day too all I ate for months were things that could be cooked in the microwave or ordered from a fast food place.

Ummm... I would love to get to 9 stone. I can't ever remember being under double figures ever. I have a bit more than you to lose, but I'm not sure how much exactly.

Ummm.... and when I lose the weight I want to do everything - skydiving, hiking up mount kilamonjaro, doing charity projects in south america and africa... alla that :D

Morning Angels,

Really enjoyed reading the last few posts... It really is inspirational getting on here..

Feeling a bit better than yesterday, only lost 1lbs tho which sucks as I could lose sooooo much more but I have been faffing around all week.. SO i have decided to step up my exercise and will be getting my pedometre out and doing 10,000 steps a day as the Government reccomends lol

Hope you are all well, sorry I am off course for my Christmas target but feel fired up this morning to tackle the week ahead :)

Sarah xx

Morning Sarah! Morning Angels!

Today is the dreaded day four - dun, dun dunnn!

I'm still finding it way too easy. :( Am starting to think maybe I am sleep walking and eating or something as I think I should be getting more side effects this week! ....

And just as I write this my hand starts cramping up (like pins and needles which I got lots in my legs last time!) - so maybe!!

I've been thinking about exercise too - I keep injuring myself so I haven't done much in ages... :(
My friends going badminton next week though, so I might join her for that -- and hopefully soon I'll be able to take up matial arts again.

I agree, I think its good to get into a routine of doing some exercise. I used to love badminton when i was younger. Its a bit difficult for me to go to a class as I work evenings but I will start doing my WII FIT as of Monday.

Evening angels :)

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. My plans have been scuppered by the weather (fireworks in gales and torrential rain? no thanks!) and the couple who were due to come over have cancelled with hangovers :(

We spent the whole day blitzing our flat and it looks gorgeous. Did it in preparation for guests but actually am kinda relieved its done and now I can spend a nice evening in with my H2B and relaxing :)

Tidy home, tidy mind! (well tis for me anyway). I even went and bought new cleaning products etc to make sure EVERYTHING had been done and we'll have enough now until the new year :) yay... and I emptied out my make-up bags (well 2 out of 4) and was brutal with the contents :) am planning to do the rest tomorrow along with my clothes, and chuck out anything that is damaged/old (make-up) and to small (clothes). Took 3 bags of our clothes down to the Tesco recycling zone where there's a Scope bin for clothes and shoes. All the stuff is good and clean so I'm hoping it'll be appreciated! Our way of giving to charity as we can't really afford to give cash.

So, tomorrow will involve lots of trying on of clothes and getting rid of those that are too big, to prepare for my new ones (which will inevitably be arriving in December as H2B is taking me shopping in London for a weekend!). Am visiting my parents next weekend and will collect my bags of winter clothes that have been there since last year and substituting them for my summer clothes... I love doing it as its as if I have a whole new wardrobe and I always discover things I forgot I had! Only problem is, most of them will be too big for me now and I'll have to go and buy new stuff which I can't really afford!

Dietwise, today is day 6 and as its the weekend I have some chicken and green veg stir-fry to look forward to (I promised myself an 810 day every weekend to help me get over the idea of not eating and get through the week).

Anyhooo this post has been far too long, sorry for boring y'all!

xxx

Hellooo Angels!

awww i've really enjoyed reading the last few posts... well nice

As far as facebook goes guys, we should add each other... just a thought :)

Moti - as far as what i'm looking forward to when I lose weight, it's pretty much everything. I just want to be normal. I'm 22st 5lbs and have a long way to go just to get into the 'obese' category instead of morbidly obese. I'd like to be sooo active because I feel like I want to run, want to cycle... but can't. (mostly because I don't want people to see me trying, hence Squash... no one can see me)

Moti and Randomgurl - i think by the end of April Randomgurl, you'll have gorgeous pics for you mam! And Moti... August is a good way off for you to be as slim as you want to be for your sisters wedding.... gooooooo girrrls!!

Sarah - I know you've had a tough week hun, so its great that you've lost that 1lb. Glad you're fired up ... you go get 'em girl ;)

Oh and I'm 31 years old, happy and playful. I live near Swansea in Wales with my OH and 2 dogs. Supposed to be getting married next year but I really wanted to lose weight first.

Wannabslim - nice feeling hun. Deffo agree tidy home, tidy mind... can't beat that feeling when you know everything is done and sorted... ;) nice one!
Good luck with your sort out of clothes etc tomorrow..

So, how we all doing today? and anyone watching the x factor tonight? Or am I the only one who has nothing better to do? :D

wannabslim - thats one good thing about CD - no hangovers!
Oooo - and if you've done being charitable and have spare clothes I saw -somewhere- on this site a clothes swap since everyones shrinking and all.

Tracey - If you give me your facebook info i'll add you :D
Nice to see a welsh girl here. My family's originally Mid Glam.

Today I had a pretty dull day. I was aiming for dull and productive, but that didn't work out as I hoped. :/ Which means tomorrow I have the exiting jobs of cleaning, laundry and writing essays! Next weeks looking to be a more exiting week though, and sometimes its nice to do bugger all.

As for the diet... well I decided that pretending I'm on day 44 wasn't such a good plan - because if after 44 days I'd only been losing water weight I think I'd be reaching for the nearest biscuit tin! :D
I ventured into the kitchen unsupervised today.... and one of my flatmates had left some pasta bake out!!!
Wierdly I wasn't tempted by it... well, maybe a little bit, but I quite happily stood with it there for 15 mins while I did my washing up.:D

So, there you have it - the dreaded day fours almost over! I'm gutted I didn't get a starting weigh in last week though :sigh:

Evening Angels,
Not a very exciting day for me, worked all day and missed spending day with my dd........ it was OH turn to have her as I work Sats and she loves spending time with her Daddy. And it is wonderful when I get home and she runs to the door to meet me with lots of hugs and kisses. OH has been very good while I have been on cd and is doing all his own cooking and all the cooking for dd.. makes my life so much easier but I still wish I couldn't smell all those lovely flavours from the kitchen !!
Quiet night in tonight watching strictley - I love it !!
Tomorrow having friends coming down from London for the dya so all out for a pub lunch ....... not sure how I am going to tackle that one yet !!
how is everyone else getting on ?

Hello Angels how u all doing - its a miserable night here in Glasgow - lost 3.1/2 lbs today at cdc delighted to say the least - but have eaten non stop since so prob put it all back on - what a waste of time eh - well drinking water hopefuly the food will disappear somehow lol

Hi all,

Hope you've all had a great night... Laura out of X factor?!! Shocking!! lol I'm looking forward to I'm a celebrity get me out of here starting on Sunday :) Ant and Dec are adorable :p

Randomgurl - well done hun, day 4 is officially over and you're into day 5! nice one! Ohhh and well done for resisting the pasta bake lol

Dancing Queen - Strictly is really good, i'm only just starting to get into it, will keep watching though. I hope tomorrow goes ok for you at the pub lunch :( Things are meant to try us!!

Jonsie - WELL DONE for the 3 1/2 lbs loss hun, excellent! Ahh don't worry about the eating non stop since, you've got a week before you get weighed again ;) Miserable night in Wales too :(

Well, i'm glugging away on my 4th ltr for the day but it's almost midnight... so think i'll stop soon so I can get a good night sleep! I must hold water like a camel tho, because I drink 3-4 ltrs everyday, and most of it in the evening but I don't wake up these days? lol thank god for small mercys!! ;) :p

Well, good night all.. hope you're having sweet dreams, will catch you all tomorrow xxx

Morning,
Got up early and am having a vanilla shake. Its a bit sickly. Will flush taste away with some water. Anyone up to anything exciting today?

good morning angels. sorry i've been a bit absent but my mum and her fella are now staying with mum's brother. so the house is mine again :D so i'm back online. i am at work today. but hopefully it will be a fairly quiet day and i can get plenty of programming etc done.

i have posted in my profile albums some progress pics after i have lost about 2 stone. i can't see much difference in the pics but i can in myself and that's the main thing. i am in my bra though so if you have a weak disposition beware :D

it's set to friends only and i don't know how many of you are in my friends list, so if you want to see and can't, just let me know and i'll add you :)

abz xx

ooo add me abz, i love a before and after pic :)

Having a good SS day, did 9,000 steps yesterday and will go and finish my steps for today as i'm only on 3,400 and it's nearly dark :(

I can't believe Laura went from X factor either, i am gutted.. :(

I'll start this weeks Christmas weight loss count down, you can copy and paste your weightloss as the week goes by if you want.

Diet4-40 1lb loss = 24lbs to go

Sarah xx

i would hardly call it a before and after. more a before and kinda starting to maybe possibly but not really see a difference... ha. but i have sent you a friend request so you should be able to see them now in any case :)

abz xx

Thanks abz, well I can see a difference!! And may I say you have a very impressive bosom :) Well done babe x

Sarah x

i don't want it to be impressive!! i want it to sod off!! ha. i posted my inches etc in my diary: abi's cambridge journey i think it's called, ha. have a look. i think it looks far more impressive in the numbers since you can't see all of me in the second pic... and i really really want there to be a big difference... i'll wait until another stone has gone before i take another pic. or i may wait until just before i come off plan for christmas to take it...

abz xx

Back