56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

well the wedding itself isn't until july. so i have loads of time until then. it's more the ordering of the wedding dress that's giving me seizures!!

trying not to think about it, ha. just had a bar but i've only had one litre of water so far today. not doing too well on that front. ah well. having a work meeting in a few minutes and i always drink loads during them :)

abz xx

hi all
had to have a sleep when i got in from work felt ill achey all over with a whopping headache feeling better now just had my first pack my favourite veg soup which i have to say was yummy warmed me right up as i am bloody feezing even got heating on full lol
hope everyone is doing well catch up when i get back from the bank
Abz: 3.25lbs lost - 24.75lbs to go!
Diet4-40: 3lbs lost - 25lbs to go!
Gail39: 3lbs lost - 25lbs to go!
Dancing Queen - 5lb lost - 23lbs to go
TraceyR - 8lbs lost - 34 to go
Claireg1977- 2lbs lost-26 to go!

i have finished work!! woohoo!! ha. so get to go home shortly when OH turns up. looks like we aren't going out to the fireworks now, but we might. we'll have to wait and see. mum has to write this big report tonight. i'm a touch typist so i might help her do that since she's a one finger at a time person and OH has to be up at 6 so he's not fussed. we've had to abandon one of our mates there though. although i have told her just as she finished work so she could still come home if she wanted to. but i think she's a bit peeved...

not much i can do though. ha.

abz xx

its to cold to go out this evening well thats what i think anyway hehe
luckily my kids aren't bothered either so we can sit in our lovely warm house and watch tv all night lol

Hi all...

Well, we've got loads of posts here. I've been busy all day today so didn't get a chance to come online..

I feel better about the 8lbs now and Sarah... I didn't realise that you're fantastic weight losses started with an 8lber! So, that's made me feel 100% better, thanks hun!

Gailt well done for getting through yesterday hun, those hard day come and go fast enough for us to forget them hun.. nice one ;) mmm and i'm gonna be sitting in watching tv all night too, it's dark and cold and the best place to be is cwtched up on the sofa :) Glad you're feeling better from a whopping headache!

Abz - hope you're sciatica and back is better hun... that sciatica malarky can be a right b..i...t..c..h!

Take care, enjoy your bonfire nights girilies.... be safe x

hi tracey i am so glad you are feeling better and it is so nice of you to mention and think of everyone else we can do this and you are an inspiration i just wanted to say thanks for being so nice!

Aww thanks... I really really do believe we have a lovely bunch on this thread :) And we'll all get to our mini goals by Christmas xxx

Evening everyone, how are we all ? Had a really busy day today so not had a chance to some online but have enjoyed catching up with everyones posts........ really struggeld with my water today as I have been so busy, could do a couple of litres tonight but then will end up on the loo all night......... will try harder next time...
like most of you having a quiet night in tonight.. my dd is only 20 months old so not bothered about fireworks etc.. and I think I can hear the ironing calling for me... womans work is never done !!

Hi everyone I havent posted for a day as I only have the laptop in the evenings as its the hubbys works laptop and he was away last night - hope you are all well and enjoying Bonfire night - i'm doing ok still sticking to the cambridge - even though every day I say right this is my last day of this diet then I think no I can do this - my weigh in day is saturday will let you know what the weight loss or gain is !!!!

good morning guys. well i didn't go out to the fireworks last night. instead when my mum arrived she had to finish writing a report so i helped her do that. was shattered by bedtime having effectively doubled my working day.

they also all had a lovely dinner, of which i could have had some, it being steak and veg, but i abstained, saving it for when i can't handle it any more and have to have an ss+ day. it seems to be working for me. of course this morning i have managed to gain nearly a lb, despite being all virtuous, ha. so i need to get glugging the water today :) make up for it. we are off to york at some point so lots of walking about and i'm blatently going to have to bring a huge bottle of water with me to keep my fluids up.

what's the limit on water flavouring? i haven't had it in a while and can't remember. it was always far too strong as they recommended it anyways so i've never had to worry about it, but just wondered. think i'm going to have some hot now to get me drinking...

how are you all doing this morning?

abz xx

Morning Angels,

Lovely to see you all posting on here, Thanks for the compliment tracey and Gail is right, you are lovely and inspriring and so are you Gail, your weight losses have been fab :)

Hi Dancing and Jonsie.. really lovely to see you guys, my WI day is Saturday too Jonsie and I am having the TOTM from hell so am nervous this week :/ Good luck for you x

I didn't think there was a limit on the water flavourings abz, although they upset my tummy so I don't have them :(

I'm good this morning, had a strawberry mousse 1litre of water and a coffee so far :)

Sarah x

hi
was ill yesterday pains in right side really bad asked dr at work today and she said could be trapped wind or GALLSTONES oh boy i hope its not im sure i had trouble last time on CD im going to bed for an hour hopefully feel better later thanks for the compliment sarah i think we are all inspirational on here and i love reading your posts
i hope everyone is doing good speak later

Aw Gail, hope you feel better soon, I know VLCD can cause gallstones, but I'm not sure of the details.... let us know how you get on x

Sarah xx

Last edited:
Good afternoon fellow angels of the Christmas variety ;)

Aww Gailt - hurry up and get better hun, gallstones.. not fun! Let's hope it's not them xx Hugs xx

Sarah - totm from hell? OUCH! Men don't realise how damn lucky they are do they?!

Nice to see everyone posting :)

Not that i'm counting the days or anything *cough* but... 7 weeks today and it's Christmas.... yipeee!

Hi Tracey,

wow doesn't the time fly, it's v exciting but daunting at the same time :/

How's you love?

Sarah x

Afternoon ladies,
Gailt - so sorry to hear you are feeling poorly - hope you feel better soon.
Had a busy day again today, just don't know where the times goes. Been better with the water, although the weeing drives me mad.

Also feeling very tired at the moment - is that anything to do with CD do you think .......

how is everyone elses day been ? Are we all being good girls

hi all
sorry to report i ate chicken again !!!! had a massive arguement with OH about the diet he was against me doing it from the start this time around he says all i do is sit on the computer on here or i am sleeping he does have a point but if i cant get support from him i need to get it from somewhere he hasn't once asked me how much i have lost or even say i look better!!! so he got me so mad i ate the bloody chicken still in ketosis though so not to bad so wanted to eat some bread but never why do i let him do this to me he says im selfish now and only thinking of myself before he said all i did was nothing and sit at home and it but now because i care what i wear have my hair cut regular and do my nails i am now self obsessed could it be that i now have little time to do things for him tid up after him and have his dinner ready on the table i only work part time he works full time and tells me so everyday how he can spend HIS money on what he wants cos he does the work but i thought it was our money got that wrong i guess so i am now looking into re-evaluating my life and whether i need him in it
i am so sorry to rant but i just had to get it off my chest and i know here you all understand how unhappy i feel about my appearance and how i just want to be normal and fit in oh forgot to say he is alsoan expert on dieting just exercise and it falls off yes right thats why hes overweight too!!!!!!

Hi Dancing, I must admit to being quite exhausted on this diet, you just have to make time for yourself, early nights and self care... It hasn't really gone away for me after 9 weeks!!

Gail, I really feel for you, this diet is hard for me and I get quite a lot of support from my OH and family.. I think losing weight has an odd effect on people close to us, especially if they are used to being the 'slim one' or if they are overweight with food issues themselves, seeing us succeed is just too difficult.. The chicken is nothing, you have eaten a low fat, low carb food, so don't give yourself a hard time.
If it is re-evaluation time with regards to your relationship why not give relate a call and see if you can get some counselling? I'm always happy to chat if you feel down too, hope you feel better this morning x

Sarah x

Is it too late to join in? I'm on my first week but dont get my official starting weight until tuesday (had issues with the scales - lol)... I figure even without the first week I might just make 2 stone before x-mas if I'm good :D

Y'all are doing great

and gail - sorry your having such a hard time :( - don't worry about the chicken though, as Sarah says you'll still stay in ketosis with it - but I hope things get better with you and your partner xxx

Hi randomgurl, you are now officially a Christmas Angel - you will have no problem losing 2 stones by Christmas... welcome xx

This is a great thread with the best support ever.

Speak soon,

Sarah xx

Back