5st Lost, 5st Lost, 5st Lost! I really cant believe it

Girlsbig is the very first Slim and Saver I think on this forum. When I started last August girlsbig was here and had been doing it for maybe 6 weeks and there were a couple of others. We didn't have our own forum back then - we just used to post on the VLCD forum. Then we got ourselves a sub forum underneath the VLCD one and now we have our own proper grown up forum with sub forums too :). Now there are loads of people on it :)

I been here forever , not that you would know from my pitiful weight loss he he

Girlsbig , you should change your name
and you should change your man
I hope you are not waiting for too long

I have a sneaky suspicion he may be hoping to sabotage your efforts as hes afraid you will realise you deserve better , which you do of course , with or without 5 stone X

Yeah, I think there are 3 of us here from last summer; girlsbig (who is now girlsnotsobig), phoenix and me :)

Well done for sticking with it ladies, you are all an inspiration for a newbie like me xx

mrsvhall said:
Congratulations hun, thats fantastic.

I ordered my first 7 days today so hopefully itwill arrive on Tuesday. I have 111lb to lose and hoping to achieve it by 2013.

I have lost 106 lbs since the end of July so far so your goal should be achievable. You just need to stick at it! Good luck on your journey!

fantastic losses, and losses to be ( not necessarily weight, but extra luggage non-the -less). So inspirational and I am hoping by summer I will be in the massive losses gang. Well done and thanks for such inspiration xx

Back