5th July 2013... 350 days to get myself into my dream dress!

Glad to hear you're feeling better now :)

You will do it no probs, what better inspiration than your wedding dress, you're going to look fab xxxx

I am so excited...

How did your weigh in go today hun?

I am so excited...

How did your weigh in go today hun?

I'm excited for you :D

I lost 1.5lbs so I'm pleased with that, obviously in four weeks I should have lost more but with me being away it's not too bad!

ps - meant to say, you are nearly at 500 posts so you can view my diary again soon :D

1.5lb off is bloody impressive for being away hun! You should be proud!

Not too long till 500!

BlondeGem said:
Thank you!

Make sure you post in my diary when you get there!

Of course hun, am looking forward to it.

2lbs off tonight, would like at least 1.5 next week to get my 2.5stone shiney!

I should do and hopefully in 3 weeks (or less) I should start to see 16st something! Seems like I've been in the 17s for ages. Getting and closer to my next biggish target which is 16st 0lbs as was about that when I got with my OH. How are you finding being back?

I should do and hopefully in 3 weeks (or less) I should start to see 16st something! Seems like I've been in the 17s for ages. Getting and closer to my next biggish target which is 16st 0lbs as was about that when I got with my OH. How are you finding being back?

You will get to 16st in no time at all, you'll see! You're doing fabby, keep it up.

I've got back ino my routine quite quickly I think. I had a session with my personal trainer at the gym this afternoon and OMG I thought I was going to die! We did weights, lunges, squats, running, boxing - I felt like I was on The Biggest Loser haha!! I was exhausted but it was good fun.

Hope you're having a nice evening xxxx

BlondeGem said:
You will get to 16st in no time at all, you'll see! You're doing fabby, keep it up.

I've got back ino my routine quite quickly I think. I had a session with my personal trainer at the gym this afternoon and OMG I thought I was going to die! We did weights, lunges, squats, running, boxing - I felt like I was on The Biggest Loser haha!! I was exhausted but it was good fun.

Hope you're having a nice evening xxxx

I am hoping to get there before my birthday this year.

Hope you don't feel it too much in the morning, I've not managed my 6 mile walks this week due to being so ill but should be out sunday and Tuesday, my walking buddy had a pound gain this week totally deserved she said but she needed the kick up the bum as she was getting lazy with her eating.

I am in bed now as still not 100% and have a busy day tomorrow. Hope you have a good evening and keep up the good work!

I am hoping to get there before my birthday this year.

Hope you don't feel it too much in the morning, I've not managed my 6 mile walks this week due to being so ill but should be out sunday and Tuesday, my walking buddy had a pound gain this week totally deserved she said but she needed the kick up the bum as she was getting lazy with her eating.

I am in bed now as still not 100% and have a busy day tomorrow. Hope you have a good evening and keep up the good work!

Hope you're back to fighting fit tomorrow! Nearly at 500 posts, woo hoo! Nighty night :)

Where is your diary hun. The new site layout messes with my head!

You know I don't know if it's just because everything else in my life is so chaotic at the moment or what but I'm feeling so good about my weight loss. It might be because it's one of the few things I have control over iykwim.

I am 1.5lbs away from my 2.5st which I aim to get next week and 8.5lbs away from my 3st away which I want by the end of April. This will put me at about 1/3 of the way to where I plan to be this time next year (will settle on a exact target as I get closer). This target (which is entirely achievable) will put me ahead of where I planned to to be by this point (not a problem I'm gonna complain about) and I should easily be at my next biggish target of getting under 16st by my birthday this year which gives me a year to lose about 5/6st before my wedding, although I think even If I got to say 13st I would still be very happy in my dress... Thinking about losing that amount of weigh is mental but I know that as long as I follow the SW plan and up my activity (which will get easier and easier as the weight comes off) I know I will get there. I am so excited about the prospect of not being fat...not just for the sake of my wedding but for the rest of my life, my boys are going to have an extra yummy mummy!

You know I don't know if it's just because everything else in my life is so chaotic at the moment or what but I'm feeling so good about my weight loss. It might be because it's one of the few things I have control over iykwim.

I am 1.5lbs away from my 2.5st which I aim to get next week and 8.5lbs away from my 3st away which I want by the end of April. This will put me at about 1/3 of the way to where I plan to be this time next year (will settle on a exact target as I get closer). This target (which is entirely achievable) will put me ahead of where I planned to to be by this point (not a problem I'm gonna complain about) and I should easily be at my next biggish target of getting under 16st by my birthday this year which gives me a year to lose about 5/6st before my wedding, although I think even If I got to say 13st I would still be very happy in my dress... Thinking about losing that amount of weigh is mental but I know that as long as I follow the SW plan and up my activity (which will get easier and easier as the weight comes off) I know I will get there. I am so excited about the prospect of not being fat...not just for the sake of my wedding but for the rest of my life, my boys are going to have an extra yummy mummy!

Aw this is a fab post! You are doing so, so well and sounding so positive, it's great! And you're right, yes it's going to be brilliant for you to get the weight off for your wedding but even more important to be as healthy as possible for the rest of your life for your boys! Keep up the good work, you are doing great!

Sorry, meant to say my diary is in the weight loss diary section under silver members diaries! Let me know if you can't find it.

Aw this is a fab post! You are doing so, so well and sounding so positive, it's great! And you're right, yes it's going to be brilliant for you to get the weight off for your wedding but even more important to be as healthy as possible for the rest of your life for your boys! Keep up the good work, you are doing great!

Thanks hun, I just feel so positive about the weight loss which I'm guessing helps, I'm deffo of the opinion that losing weight is as much mental as it is what you eat.

Sorry, meant to say my diary is in the weight loss diary section under silver members diaries! Let me know if you can't find it.

Found you!

Well I lost 1.5lbs this week and managed to get the 2.5st award I was after. I now have 3 weeks to lose 7lbs to reach my April target of getting my 3 stone award. I'm sure I can do it, just need to stay on plan 100%

Well done again! And you will do the 7lbs in three weeks, you are very focused and determined :)

Do you have anything nice planned for Easter weekend?

Well done again! And you will do the 7lbs in three weeks, you are very focused and determined :)

Do you have anything nice planned for Easter weekend?

It's my youngest little man's 1st birthday tomorrow so that kinda takes priority and nothing in particular planned for the weekend. Will be off for a walk of at least 6 miles again but at some point over the next couple of days, depending on when my walking buddy is wanting to go.

You?

Back