6.5 syns for 100g chocolate?!

Sia

A couple of weeks ago I had a bar of Green & Blacks dark chocolate with little pieces of crystalised Ginger in it- it was LOVELY! I worked out the syns on the SW website for the whole bar & then duly ate it. Now I have a bit more experience with SW, I am thinking that can't be right- only 6.5 syns?

I wouldn't mind having a bar tonight, but am worried about picking it up, taking it home & working out the syns again- what if I can't have it? How depressing would that be!!!

Does anyone think that's right- or better still, know the syn value, as I don't have the nutrirtial info to work it out!!!

Dark Chocolate Bar with Crystallised Ginger, 15g bar

Extra Easy – 4
Original – 4
Green – 4

Dark Chocolate Bar with Crylaslised Ginger 100g bar
Per chunk

Extra easy -1.5
Original - 1.5
Green - 1.5

Got this from the slimming world website :)

OMG! I just recalculated & its 26syns...... I used the syns calculator on the SW site & not the snackulator- how can they come out so differently???

OMG! I just recalculated & its 26syns...... I used the syns calculator on the SW site & not the snackulator- how can they come out so differently???

No! scrap that- it came out the same, i wonder how i got it so wrong?!

Still going to have it though as i haven't had any syns for 5 days, think i can use 26 our of 45!

Oh go for it sia, I would, shouldnt think it will harm, enjoy!!!

you possibly selected a free food by accident, or entered the incorrect weight/nutritional info.

these type of items have no free food allowance, so you are better off using the snackulator or using the 1 syn for every 20 calories.

Back