I’m still sticking to it:

Weigh in
29/01/18 Wk1 - 13lbs Exante
05/02/18 Wk2 - 8lbs (21lbs) Exante
12/02/18 Wk3 - 4lbs (25lbs) Low Carb
19/02/18 wk 4 - 4lbs (29lbs)
26/02/18 wk 5 - 3lbs (32lbs)
05/03/18 wk 6 - 4lbs (36lbs)

I’m now in my large size 12s and most my 14s. I can see the change. Have any of you guys ever had their weight done at drs? When they enter it the person gets fatter. Before my pregnancy it got bigger and turned red for obese. When I went last week it was orange for overweight. I’m tall so once I hit 12stone 2lbs my bmi will be normal.

My HbA1c has gone from 37 to 29.
The nurse has given me vouchers for a slimming world 12 week countdown as I qualify. Not sure what to think....low carb is working but I know it isn’t something I can keep up forever....

Personally I think you should stick to low carb for as long as you can! You have been amazingly successful, so why change a good thing ☺️

Entirely my personal view, but I am unconvinced by Slimming World........so many ‘free’ foods, with seemingly little concern for quantities. I know if I followed that plan I’d gain weight, not lose it 😳

Once I reach target my plan is to adopt a permanently low carb lifestyle, and incorporate intermittent fasting.

Ultimately though, you have to decide what is right for you ☺️

You are doing amazingly well. I’m a bit like Darcy in my way of thinking. Portion control has always been an issue but SW has been really successful for a lot of people. Congrats on getting in your size 12’s!

Still at it. I’m overweight now guys, I’ve lost 43lbs in 8 weeks and I’m no longer considered obese. I’m getting a bit bored of eating low carb. I eat about 50g carbs per day, so I’m cooking everything from scratch, about 1800-2200 per day. Still exercising. I’m proud of myself for sticking to it....
My original weight loss goal was 6 stone. So I’m half way there.....but look at this photo last night, I weigh 14 stone and don’t think I look huge anymore. Maybe my goal is another 1 stone, rather than 3 stone..... 4CBAADE6-D3DE-4564-BF24-AE9920855FFB.jpeg

Wow.......you look fabulous!! :classic_big_grin:

I truly don’t believe you need to lose another 3 stone...no way!

You have done so well :classic_smile:

Wow why do you think another 3 stone will come from? You look tiny. I think you’re right to reassess. Get to where you are comfortable. You seriously look amazing. I bet you turned heads that night!

Back