6 week christmas challenge!!!

fabregas4

ONLY 6 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!

WHO WILL JOIN ME ON MY QUEST FOR WEIGHT LOSS LOL!!

We are now approaching the worst possible period for anyone wanting to lose weight, our houses,offices and shops will be laden with tempting and yummy smelling treats.
I am setting myself a challenge! i want to get to christmas and lose a few poundages, as i am carrying MANY extra poundages since having my little one in march.
if we stick togather, help each other out, moan with each other, talk each other out of scoffing (illegal food references have been removed) then we will do this.
COME ON!!!!
WHO IS WITH ME!!!
ENTER 2012 THAT LITTLE BIT LIGHTER!!!

Im starting at 13.7

fie xx

Last edited:
yaaaaaaay!! we are going to do this!!
when would you like the weight in to be? you can choose :)
fie x

I'm not fussed was going to weigh on Sundays to keep me motivated. Was going to post this Sunday?

So what's the story with you? I am all new to this CWP. Not normally anyone really on when I'm scrolling through the forum. I'm British but live and work in Singapore. I suspect most on here are from the UK? There is an 8 hour difference and most post when I am fast asleep!

sunday sounds good?

I work nights, hence why im trauling the internet at 4.25 am (uk time) i work in a hospital and its really quiet at night, lots of time for face book etc :). what do you do?

i have done this before, i lost alot of weight, 4 stone! but then i met my partner, got HEAVILY pregnant and now weigh 13.7 stone. i want to get down to 9.5 as i was happy then, at my goal for this is my daughters first birthday on the 1st march 2012. it seems like a really long way off at the moment, i just need to kick my bum into gear. by christmas, if i stick to this 100% i can lose 2 stone. i have done it before so i can do it again.

as im starting today i wont have lost much by sunday but its a good weigh in day.

have you got a six week 'goal'?

fie x

Are you a nurse? I am a Mental Health Nurse and now lecture nursing studies here in Singapore. Sounds like the plan works for you with a great weight loss. I was hoping to lose 20lbs by Christmas week and so far lost 6-7. Don't know if you have seen my other posts but thinking of doing 810. Any thoughts?

Hi fabregas, you might want to edit out the references to 'illegal' food in your first post, or this thread will get moved to the main cd forum.

I weigh in on Mondays so will update my losses on Mondays :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs

Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!
:love047:
WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight now 15st 7 lbs

Really?...ILLEGAL food references?????????

good god. il remove them.

Hi Girls!
Welcome Mishie09!! woweee!! fantastic weight loss!! please weigh in whenever is good for you :). i only started yeterday so il prob weigh in on friday, i think its good to have different weight in days, that means if we struggle one of our weigh in days can cheer us up!
Sammyzip50, Im not a mental health nurse but im a mental health support worker, i work in a medium secure unit. i applied and had a place to study nursing but i fell pregnant with my daughter and deferred it. im now studying hairdressing!!! lol, i think until Ellie is at least 5 uni is out of the question. your job sounds really ineresting!! i bet the approach to mental health is completely different out there, do you enjoy what you do?
Mishie09, what do you do? tell us all about you?
My name is really Fie, not Fabregas4 :)
xx

Last edited:
Hi Fie,

What's the chances of you being in the same line of work! Wow, we were supposed to find each other! I would be interested to know about your work and the trend in MH as things change all the time. Anyway it is worth doing your training I don't regret mine in fact I loved it!

Will post tomorrow my weigh in....

Hi Mishie, welcome!

Hi can I join the Xmas count down please, I too work shifts as a paediatric nurse. Did LL 3 yrs ago n lost 2 stone. Tried many tomes before to get back onto ss. Think this time I have cracked it. On day 5 ss + milk. First weigh in on Tuesday. Starting weight 13st 6 on 8th nov. Would love to be 11 St something for Xmas. X x
Nic

Hello Nic and Weight in Results

Hello Nic and welcome!

Another nurse I can't believe it! How are you finding the diet so far?

Anyway I lost 2 pounds this week.....

Fie: Not sure how you want us to post the results. I update mine in the signature.

Have a good week and will check in to see how you are all getting on..

Hi All

I am restarting today and want to lose a stone for xmas and guess what! I too am a nurse, I am a general nurse though. I was doing so well on the plan and then after 1 blip I found I couldnt get back into it! anyway I feel so bloated and no clothes fit well so im going to force myself to get through the next 4 days! I will join you all in this christmas quest if that is ok! xxx

Nicky :D

Weigh in day today am very nervous but will post my losses after my weigh in at lunch :) Still NO Cheating :)

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Woo Hoo great weigh in today lost 7 lbs am well on target for the challenge

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

I plan to do sole source till christmas then maybe step up to another plan. I find it is easier for me to just cut out food completely than mix the 2. anyway I am currently 14 st and want to be around 12 st 10 by xmas! It has been around 15 years since i weighed under 13 stone so will give it my best shot!! just been tempted by a sandwich, got the bread out of the bread bin 3 times and kept talking myself out of it!! I won in the end thank god, nicky 1 bread 0!! xxx

hello...can i join please.. im a nurse too!!!! and sadly the heaviest of the group :( , im starting at 18st 13lb 6oz lol... anyways im taking this in little steps first goal to get to 6 weeks, which for me will be 23rd Dec... could really do with the support if you'll have me? ... oh and i weigh in on Thursday xx

Back