6 week christmas challenge!!!

Hi.....I'm joining in whether u want me or not as I'm not a nurse lol altough I always wanted to be one if that counts haha!!

My weigh day is Tuesday at 10am so I will be sure to update this page every week and moan n rest of it. I think this is a great idea to keep us all motivated!! As I need to be at least 1.5st lighter by Xmas...I'm getting weighed for the 3rd time this morning so will update later on....wish me luck x x x

Well I lost 5lb that's 23lb in 3week,x x

I think all is welcome nurse or not :) Well, we have all got one thing in common to lose weight regardless of the amount. It's all great work!

What's the plan over Christmas?

Hello can i join in with you all ?? I'm currently weighed on a Monday, this is my 7th Week and my official weight from yesterday was 13st 12lbs, I'm almost at the weight i was when i came back from Japan 8 years ago it was 13 10 when i went to weight watchers !! i think i got down to around 12 and a half stone so i'd like to beat that if i can.

I'm losing weight as i require IVF and we plan to start our first cycle next year.

I'm not a nurse either just a boring accountant :)

xx

Welcome everyone, just had my first weigh in - 6lbs woo hoo! Please can anyone tell me how u make the attachment at the bottom of ur threads with weeks and weights in please! X

well done lea87 - you have had some good loses, do you exercise at all? just wondering as i have been told not to for a couple of weeks, but wondered if after that it helps?

hi nickinoos1

i cant quite remember but i think you are able to do more and add attachements, the more posts you write etc... altho i might be wrong as my brain is a fuzzy-wuzzy bear today :)

well done on your first wiegh in!!! whooop whooop !

Fallen said:
well done lea87 - you have had some good loses, do you exercise at all? just wondering as i have been told not to for a couple of weeks, but wondered if after that it helps?

Hi, no I don't exercise unless you count running after a 3 year old all dat when I'm not working lol...I must say if I stuck to ww religiously I used to loose quite quickly x x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
total loss.....23lb

hi all

can I join?? I am a student general nurse currently completing the last 8 months of my nurse training .
I have been doing CWP for 8 days on ss . weighed in yest and was delighted i had lost 8.5 lbs . i weigh in tues depending on shifts. ( currently on critical care placement )

kirsty

week 1 -8.5
week 2

I feel a bit left out with all u nurses haha!!
I feel really full and bloated today had a bar for din and then a soup followed by a shake mixed into moose....which has made me feel better because now I know how quickly I will possibly feel when I eat on 19thdec and Xmas day so at least I won't be able to eat the amount I would have previosly x good luck everyone x x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
total loss.....23lb

Don't worry Lea your not the only non nurse i'm not either !!! I do agree and i know i won't be able to eat much on Xmas day but i cannot wait to have a bit of time off it will be well deserved !! I know not everyone feels the same way but we all have our own plans :)

I agree, I'm deffo not sitting at the table with a bowl of spicy tomato soup infront of me....it will be the second time eating and it will be very well deserved, I'm out for an Xmas meal with work on the 19th so that will be the first time in 10weeksish so I'm happy with that x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
total loss.....23lb

Hello nurses and non nurses! :)

Thought I'd touch base as haven't been on here for a few days. Is any one not doing SS?

I couldn't really hack to be honest even after 8 days. I just felt rotten and I need to function at work or is this just a lame excuse?

What's your story?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi sammyzip, I am trying to stick to ss+ with just milk. A couple of days I have just wanted to eat something though. On these days I have had a bit of Tina or chicken with lettuce and a bit of Mayo, really did the trick, but think it slows my weight loss down. Got on the scales this morning though, 12st 13 1/2. It's so nice seeing the 12 at the front of the numbers. I am going to try and not eat food if possible as I know from previous experiences once I start I can't stop. Might treat myself to a chicken n lettuce salad though Saturday evening, as I am off this weekend and Saturday's are the days I feel most vulnerable. I know it is all in my mind just becUse it's a Saturday, but this is the evening I would usually treat myself to a drink and nice food. X

hi girls, can i join you? i'm not a nurse but i work in maternity at the local hospital!
this is day 9 for me on sole source and i lost 11lbs in my first week, my weigh in day is wednesday, i would love to be another stone down by christmas.
i will update my profile every wednesday.
onwards and downwards

Back