6 week Summer Survival!

Well done on the losses ladieeees!! Fantastic :D :D :D And nearly at target, woop! I weigh in on a Tuesday to. Maintaining should be pretty easy i reckon donna if the weather stays nice....mind you, nice weather for me = wanting to drink g&t in the garden lol. I have a small confession that ive decided stuff it, im going to drink today down at this funday, the whole town is gonna be there and i dont want to be stood there with car keys and diet coke in hand like a big ol' party pooper...not pints of cider, i shall stick to dry white wine spritzer, and take some of my own diet fizzy to have inbetween (dont want to end up sozzled on a bouncy castle lol) still taking my own lunch though, going to have a rice and tuna salad with loads of SF and have a melon that needs munching up so will chop that and take to, so really the only problem is the wine....its on a big field, i could walk round it lots haha!

Well done on the losses ladieeees!! Fantastic :D :D :D And nearly at target, woop! I weigh in on a Tuesday to. Maintaining should be pretty easy i reckon donna if the weather stays nice....mind you, nice weather for me = wanting to drink g&t in the garden lol. I have a small confession that ive decided stuff it, im going to drink today down at this funday, the whole town is gonna be there and i dont want to be stood there with car keys and diet coke in hand like a big ol' party pooper...not pints of cider, i shall stick to dry white wine spritzer, and take some of my own diet fizzy to have inbetween (dont want to end up sozzled on a bouncy castle lol) still taking my own lunch though, going to have a rice and tuna salad with loads of SF and have a melon that needs munching up so will chop that and take to, so really the only problem is the wine....its on a big field, i could walk round it lots haha!

Sounds like a fantastic day, hope you've had a good time.

I've been quite good today, not sure how good but had a red day, had kebab from the takeaway but a shish one and used my own pitta... I'm counting 5 syns for oil not sure if its more or less :/ other then that I had chocolate and apricot brownies at 3 syns and a cherry underlayer muller 1.5 so hoping I'll be okay. Tomorrow we're going to have a picnic and I'm getting my boyfriend to make a fatata for me to take with me. So will def know how many syns I'm eating tomorrow :D

Well I've made it through the first day of the summer hols :) lol. Probably because I've been so busy....nice long dog walk in the sunshine, finally got round to colouring my hair, watched my son play footy this afternoon and had a nice chat with some of the other mums, OH's sister and her family visited this evening on their way back from the seaside.....only just got round to writing everything down and realised I've had no syns at all today yet!! Ooops! I used 10 everyday last week, oh well, I might save a few up for some wine later on in the week :)

count me in! gotta get through the next 6 weeks and be in a better place than i am now!!

we can do this!!! ;)

Well, i thought its time i checked in! Completely went over my syns in white wine yesterday...and paying for it today!!! God im so stupid. Ate on plan and walked about 3 miles (some of it massive hills lol) This morning i continued to mess up and had a curly wurly straight out the freezer for some sugar, fine at 6syns but then rammed about 2 handfuls of dry strawberry grahams cereal down my face and had half fat cheese over the amount i should have for my syns in my beans on toast (without any SF!) Rah. Gonna just draw a line under it, currently sat drinking a green tea to flush my system out of all the crap ive put into it over the last 24hrs and get back to it tomorrow. Had cheesy beans on toast...cous cous and mixed veg...mullerlight milkshake...curly wurly...cereal...SW lasagene and salad...water...pepsi max and green tea and not an ounce of exercise. Thinking wii fit tomorrow and plenty of water, and a beetroot soup ive been meaning to make for lunch and then out for a meal in the evening but i know what im having, tandori chicken and salad with plain rice. Then PRAY that my mistakes forgive me a little on the scale at WI on tuesday :cry:

i too have had a bad wknd :( husband is doing ramadan and has lots of yummy treats in for when he can eat on an evening that he has kindly been sharing with me!!! new week tomorrow - boost of will power and i will start a fresh and lose this last bloody stone!! lol

Awwwwh dear :( Its disheartening isnt it...dam weekends. Its like one big weekend now that its the hols though, fabulous but lack of routine etc...grrr. Yes, we shall start again tomorrow, we can do it :) ...just need to buy some willpower lol.x

Comon tomorrow is a new day :) damage limitation now... You can do it

Starts tomorrow. Picnic with the boys planned so should be easy to stick to plan, plus all the running about should help!

The next few days should be pretty easy for me as my boyfriend is on a course Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday so its same as usual for me (well minus the morning at school for me and little one) going to my mums two afternoons as I have a driving lesson booked and my nanna's on Tuesday afternoon as well. I'll need more luck for Thursday onwards

Scarlett how nice a picnic! Loving having this good weather!! I have work tomorrow all day and night but Tuesday will be picnic day for us too :)

I weigh in wednesday for first weigh in :)

100% no stories from me

Well done slim! Keep that up, fab 100%er :) have a lovely picnic scarlett and great easy start to week for you donna :) new week new start after my weekend of synage!!! Will check in tomorrow x

l0v3child said:
Well done slim! Keep that up, fab 100%er :) have a lovely picnic scarlett and great easy start to week for you donna :) new week new start after my weekend of synage!!! Will check in tomorrow x

My first day of the hols was fab :) .......2nd day not so good, Ooops! (half a choc orange muffin, a mini sausage roll, a tiny piece of quiche, half a scone and some coleslaw......not on plan) but I have to say I bloody well enjoyed it all lol. We went to my dad and sons bowling competition yesterday and it went on until nearly 8 o'clock!! We had an early lunch and i was starving so had some things from the buffet before we went to the pub for a meal. Didn't have much superfree at all but I have a kitchen full so fruit and yogurt it is for brekkie today....onwards and upwards.....

Hope you all had a good weekend and I hope wherever you are in the country it's as sunny as it is here :) it's beautiful :)

Woke up feeling SUPER motivated!! Will take it one day at a time as i have got myself into a horrible cycle of being good for a few days thn self sabotaging and eating crap! Line drew ---------- new week. New start, bring it on!!

Morning! Wooooooo hannah, go girl!! :) you can give us all some motivation :D
Lol @ bit of quiche...small sausage roll etc :p i love buffet!! Sounds like a lovely day! :D
Im just waking up from traditional first proper day of hols lie in :p then im gonna shake my ass about and do some housework...then need to visit morrisons as fruit bowl and salad tray are empty!

Realised my easy days aren't going to be so easy.... whoops, we desperatly need to do a shop. So todays plan has had to be shifted about a bit, hoping there's enough pasatta for other half to do a curry tomorrow while I'm at WI, on Wednesday we eat at my mums, so just need to sort out lunches for each day. We can go shopping Thursday morning then.

Its a pain when you need to shop innit!! Im going today...on a massive mission to get food bills down over the hols. Ive just made a list...fresh stuff from morrisons, dry stuff from bnm bargains and some frozen stuff from iceland...all in the same part of town so not using any extra petrol. I shall post later and let you know how i get on! X

This made me smile! Day 1 of holidays & I could so easily go into holiday eating mode! Took kids out bright & early to see Olympic torch relay - which was great fun - they're happy playing in garden now - all i'm thinking about is what can I eat next! Got to keep it together as we are away next week. This thread will definitely help x

so my 1st day of the holidays... 3 kids at home.... Ive stuck to ee plan and i did a workout dvd this morn. I feel like a frikkin hero to be honest! Id love to lose a stone but im a slow loser it seems. 1lb here 1/2lb there. But my energy levels are up, so i can do more things with the skids ;-) my bday tommorow and we are going strawberry picking. Im more excited about that than i am shoving a bday cake in my gob!

Back