6 week Summer Survival!

Enough messing about online - I'm going to attack the childrens wardrobes - weather has been so bad they havn't really got their summer stuff out yet.That will take my mind off food for a while! Got carbonara for tea so that will be easy & quick. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon everyone x

dawnyre said:
so my 1st day of the holidays... 3 kids at home.... Ive stuck to ee plan and i did a workout dvd this morn. I feel like a frikkin hero to be honest! Id love to lose a stone but im a slow loser it seems. 1lb here 1/2lb there. But my energy levels are up, so i can do more things with the skids ;-) my bday tommorow and we are going strawberry picking. Im more excited about that than i am shoving a bday cake in my gob!

Your doing great!! Happy birthday for tomorrow!!! Stick to plan and you will soon shift that stone!!!

I just had a lovely lunch of rice krispie chicken breast nuggets and salad yummy! Had sausage toasty this morning!!! Off to sit in garden for ten mins :))))))) loving the sun!!!

Angela doesn't it feel great to declutter!!! I always like the feeling of accomplishment is gives me!!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Dawnyre! Have lots of fun! :)
Oooo, love a good declutter! We've not long moved house so i didnt looooads of chucking out in the process, felt great!
Well, im back from my shopping trip, skipped iceland...to hot and couldnt be ASSED! Lol. So did morrisons and bnm...£18 in bnm (including a few toiletrees and an angrey birds mug that my child just couldnt put back!) and £47 in morrisons :D well pleased with that, i can spend over a £100 a week if i dont watch it!
Donna, im keeping the summer holiday eating at bay by having sitting in the sun with a fake pimms :) Scarlett reminded me of it in another thread earlier, ive done it before but had totally forgotten about it! Im out tonight, so have measured 10syns worth of martini out and taking diet pepsi cans (its a bring your own booze jobby) leaving 5 syns for oil that will prob have been used in my tandori chicken....annnd breathe!!

did loads* lol

Just realised I should have joined this threAd instead of starting a new one - it's about the challenges of summer after all!

Sunday was a family birthday party - had 37 syns . Tomorrow going to chiquitos with oh - planning to have tomato soup, steak and a pudding (I love chocolate brownies with ice cream!), have worked it out at around 35 syns. Wednesday going to pizza hut for lunch, will have pasta salad and couscous- 9 syns. Saturday is my sons birthday - planning on having salad, chicken drumsticks, light choices sausages and CAKE - 72 syns. Next Tuesday will be out for lunch and dinner, will choose v carefully and be good with no pudding! Next Wednesday am going to France for 9 days with mum who is also doing sw but we'll have a coupla flexi syn days. Just thinking about setting an upper limit for those, maybe 30 to keep a lid on it

It helps to type it all out just so I have something to compare with after each event - and more pressure to stay on the straight and narrow! Anyone else got a tough week ahead?

Bless ya...that is a difficult week! Sounds very well planned though :) good for you! Im going to cadbury world on thurs...that might be difficult! Lol.
On a good note - just burnt 100cals on wii fit, so thats a few syns that i havent had yet gone, ha. I know it dosnt work like that but still...all for the greater good.

I don't have any difficult things planned at the moment, think I'll make it through my few days with barely anything in the house. Don't know what we're doing at the end of this week, have my driving test next week, not sure if I'll be celebrating or drowning my sorrows.

Hopefully will be having a meal and night out with friends at some point in summer and going to Butlins at the end of Summer and sometime before that we'll be going to visit my boyfriends family... so really the end of August is going to be the hardest time for me. I'm hoping to be firmly in target so I can enjoy myself and just have a couple of lbs to loose at the beginning of September

Dragged myself to weigh in tonight, 2lbs on but to be honest considering the last 2 weeks I've had it could be so much worse! Today has been good food wise so hope this is the start of my turnaround!

Another summer survivor reporting for duty!!! Day one and so far so good! I went to WI expecting a STS as I had a rough few days at the start of the week but I've lost 3lbs so have cleared my gain from last week. Yay. Spent the day gardening with my puppy and the kids have vegetated lol. Big son has a 2766 piece Lego set to work in so he's no trouble!! For once!! Just scoffed a petes peanut curry and I have a date with two rocky road Hifi bars later.........

Hi all, thought I would join you for some mutual support over the summer holidays.

Today has been ok because I planned ahead meal wise, hoping I can do the same for the rest of the week as I am out Saturday night for my friends birthday meal & drinks. It's my first proper night out since starting SW and I am trying to be prepared lol!

Hope you are all being blessed with good weather like we are here in Bristol, it makes for good motivation when thinking about doing some body magic :)

Happy birthday dawnyre!!

It's another glorious summer day!!! Next summer I woulld like to be 2.5 stone down!! That's a exciting thought!!!!!

Scarlett have a great week you can get back on with it :)

100% application for 100% success!!!

Have a great day :)

dawnyre said:
so my 1st day of the holidays... 3 kids at home.... Ive stuck to ee plan and i did a workout dvd this morn. I feel like a frikkin hero to be honest! Id love to lose a stone but im a slow loser it seems. 1lb here 1/2lb there. But my energy levels are up, so i can do more things with the skids ;-) my bday tommorow and we are going strawberry picking. Im more excited about that than i am shoving a bday cake in my gob!

Happy birthday! Hope you have a lovely day xx

Wi in an hour! Child does not wish to be awake yet, lol. Glorious day outside!! X

Well I've eaten my weight in pizza,chocolate and crisps since Wednesday :( slipped back into old habits and sneaky peak on scales shows I'm 1/2 a stone up!! Sh!t....anyway I've got 20 days until spartan race and need to be as close to target as I can so 20 100% days coming up xx

dawnyre said:

Have a lovely birthday - enjoy the strawberries x

We are off to IKEA for their 99p breakfast - mine will be minus hash brown & sausage!

Hope everyone has a great day, its looking lovely here. Not going to be doing much though, going to go to my nanna's later to see how she's getting on. Nice being able to wear my nice summer clothes though.

Strawberry picking sounds nice, keep meaning to take my little one to go and do that. Other half is away with the car today but next time we have a day like this and we're free I'll have to take him.

My WI is today at 5, I'm hoping for a loss, I had a couple of over syn days over the weekend, but not way over, just a couple of syns over, so don't really think that should add up to a gain

Happy birthday!

Lovely day here too - paddling pool will be coming out this aft i think. Strawberry picking sounds a great idea, ill have to see if there is somewhere round here that we can go x

Back