6 week Summer Survival!

Afternoon ladies! Trogged off to group this morning and STS, thank god. Not had a 100% week, huge wine binge last tues...which then continued slightly all week with going over my syns with wine etc.. just pleased to have STS. New week now, and back on it. Have planned my meals, going to measure my HEXs properly (got abit lazy with it) and drink plenty of water, oh and save my wine allowence for Saturday night during X Factor :p Tee hee.
Off to the cinema later to watch the Lorax, looking forward to it, i love Dr Suess :) Taking grapes and a diet coke with me, which is fine because i always used to come out of the cinema feeling sick on sweets etc anyway so i sharnt miss that! Lol.
Hope everyone is doing ok....hang on in there, you can do it! School shoes and uniform buying soon :( x

l0v3child said:
Afternoon ladies! Trogged off to group this morning and STS, thank god. Not had a 100% week, huge wine binge last tues...which then continued slightly all week with going over my syns with wine etc.. just pleased to have STS. New week now, and back on it. Have planned my meals, going to measure my HEXs properly (got abit lazy with it) and drink plenty of water, oh and save my wine allowence for Saturday night during X Factor :p Tee hee.
Off to the cinema later to watch the Lorax, looking forward to it, i love Dr Suess :) Taking grapes and a diet coke with me, which is fine because i always used to come out of the cinema feeling sick on sweets etc anyway so i sharnt miss that! Lol.
Hope everyone is doing ok....hang on in there, you can do it! School shoes and uniform buying soon :( x

Well done on the sts!! I am hoping to do that Tomorriw at weigh in!!!!

These six weeks are definately challenging.....

Well this week has been a bit haphazard due to what's been going on, put on 1lb on Monday but been drinking more than normal, plus being round my mums most of the week, dinners aren't exactly sw friendly so it could have been much worse. Been trying to get back on it this week and been ok, could be better but could be worse so we shall see, still a bit up and down, work is distracting me but when I sit and think the emotion takes over.
I have chosen the music for the funeral and just made the copy of the cd to give to the funeral directors. Sat in the car and listened to it to make sure there were no jumps in the copy and the tears flowed. Heard each song individually over the last week as I've chosen them but hearing them all together it really hit me that next time I hear them I will have to say goodbye :(
Diet wise I plan to do my best this week, however that pans out! I'm anticipating a few wines after the funeral on Tuesday so trying to save syns but its not working so far. I'll get there in the end.
Hope everyone else is keeping on the straight and narrow! Xxx

Last edited:
Well this week has been a bit haphazard due to what's been going on, put on 1lb on Monday but been drinking more than normal, plus being round my mums most of the week, dinners aren't exactly sw friendly so it could have been much worse. Been trying to get back on it this week and been ok, could be better but could be worse so we shall see, still a bit up and down, work is distracting me but when I sit and think the emotion takes over.
I have chosen the music for the funeral and just made the copy of the cd to give to the funeral directors. Sat in the car and listened to it to make sure there were no jumps in the copy and the tears flowed. Heard each song individually over the last week as I've chosen them but hearing them all together it really hit me that next time I hear them I will have to say goodbye :(
Diet wise I plan to do my best this week, however that pans out! I'm anticipating a few wines after the funeral on Tuesday so trying to save syns but its not working so far. I'll get there in the end.

Bless you x You are being very brave. I admire you for even thinking about weight loss at a time like this.
Good luck in the week ahead - will be thinking of you Tuesday.

Angela x

Ditto to Angela. Thinking of you hun, youre very, very brave.x :hug99:

Well....its over!!
We've made it ladies! I go back into work tomorrow, but we're on inset, as is my son, so half and half back tomorrow. Uniform is bought and ironed, shoes purchased, reading folder done, all ready to go, but so sad the holidays are over :(
NOT repeat NOT looking forward to WI on Tues, ive had a heavy weekend on the vodka celebrating my friends brithday...plenty of water and green tea today...might make a soup to and something involving alot of veg for tea. *sigh*

Hope youre all well xx

Yes well done everyone..... we got through it...... i am in a better place than i was :) only i blipped week so not too bad, mine dont go back till Thursday but back to work tomorrow for me! Feel totally shattered after the holidays! lol...... So now the xmas countdown! how many weeks?

Yes! Time for Christmas counting down! Hooray :D That cheers me up, love love loooove Christmas!

I believe its 113 days according to my phone app :)

Is that all! Yikes!! Love Xmas too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive got a night out this month to go and see calendar girls (yay!) but apart from that im going to go for a 100% month this month to really go for it! Would love to be well into the 11s by Christmas! I want to set my target at group now ive decided what it is, i want to achieve my club 10 first but my real target i want 10st 7lbs and see how i feel once im there :) would be great to be there before summer next year!

Back