6 week Summer Survival!

ScarlettStar86 said:
been to legoland today, was really good with food, just a few syns worth of coleslaw but weighed in and put on 2lbs. well and truly deserved after the last week!
although the holidays haven't sabotaged me, my plans with friends and family have! best friend back in the country for 10 days so two meals out and one night in with her (takeaway and wine), bf's mums birthday (non sw bbq) then night in with some more friends who have just got back from travels (more wine and another takeaway!)
Had no chance really... I know I could have made better choices but I don't want to be the one going- no i can't have that, or I don't want to go there even though everyone else is going so just went with it.
One week that I wouldn't have changed for the world (apart from the work bits! lol)
onwards to this week, I WILL BE BETTER! (after my peanut butter kitkat) :D

Life happens and sounds like you've had a great time with only a little gain. I'd say that's a result.

Hope youre feeling positive scarlett :) and everyone else is having a great week so far. How did your test go donna?? Do let us know :) i went to wi this morning and half a lb off! Obviously more would have been nice but not gained and into the 12s! :D

Right I'm finally back on the wagon again :( two days off and I feel vile, my skins flared up again and I have red sore bumps all round my hairline And behind my ears. :( and a fair few on my shoulders. I hate having acne!!! It's bloody sore.

Haven't weighed as I don't even want to know the damage. I'm just going for a good week and will see what WI brings next week!!!

These holidays are stressing me right out!!!
Well done to everyone else who is back on the wagon!!! We can do it ;)

PS hope you passed Donna!!!

How was the test? Another big family day so more irresistable cake appeared in my home and I'm up to 37 syns for today. Let that be the end of it! I'm going away tomorrow with my mum who's also doing sw so hopefully it will be a bit easier.. Even though we're on holiday in France!

Thanks for the good wishes, I PASSED!!! So happy, I did have a cake with my mum at costa, had a sugar free hazlenut skinny latte and a raspberry ripple muffin, but who cares I was celebrating, counting the coffee as my HEA and won't have any other syns today :)

Thanks for the good wishes, I PASSED!!! So happy, I did have a cake with my mum at costa, had a sugar free hazlenut skinny latte and a raspberry ripple muffin, but who cares I was celebrating, counting the coffee as my HEA and won't have any other syns today :)

yay! congratulations and well done! :553::happy096:

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! Well done! :D best feeling in the world :)

Well done you. It's one of the worst exams I've ever sat so know how nerve wracking it can be. Enjoy your new freedom.

Really struggling this summer holiday already I put on 1 lb last tues and lost 1/2 lb today finding it sooo hard with food and exercise is anyone else feeling the same? X

Hey all, weighed in today and another 1/2 lb down, don't expect that to be a true reflection though because I have been ill for two days with sickness :( so will prob go up by next week.... But I am determined to keep going....

Only five more weeks of summer holidays to get through! Lol.... If I can lose 7lbs in this time I will be chuffed.... So keep going everyone! Suns out today ;)

:character00264:Hope youre feeling better soon Slim! Its like the 1/2lb club on here, lol. Lots of people had a slow week this last week by the looks of it across the forum. Im loving the holidays to be honest, no work, no rushing about, time to do other things! Not finding it to bad with food so far...although shopping was hard on Monday as there was sooooo much stuff on offer that normally i would have thrown in the trolley and munched on, but if id have bought it i fear it would have led to a binge so i had to put up with just looking at it, lol.
Weather been rubbish here last couple of days but got plenty done so when the sunshines i can enjoy it abit more guilt free lol.
Hope youre all well (apart from slim :( lol).xxx

Hi everyone! Hope things soon pick up for the strugglers and keep up for those doing well! I had a bit of a breakthrough today!
Went to the softplay centre with my charges and this place is known for its cakes (and massive portions of it too!) I spent 2 hours there, had 2 coffees but nothing to eat at all! :D
Having my first syns of the day in a peanut curry. Will sit here and polish my halo :) xx

My halo needs a rub tooooo!! I made a yummy sausage casserole for tea and avoided the bag of chips that the kids begged for!!!

Halo might be pushing it for me as I had all 15 syns today but I'm finally back on plan after 4 very dodgy days! And I'm glad even during those days I kept track of syns, it helps put it in perspective (bad as it was!). As long as nobody makes any more cakes I should be just fine...

Hi everyone! Hope things soon pick up for the strugglers and keep up for those doing well! I had a bit of a breakthrough today!
Went to the softplay centre with my charges and this place is known for its cakes (and massive portions of it too!) I spent 2 hours there, had 2 coffees but nothing to eat at all! :D
Having my first syns of the day in a peanut curry. Will sit here and polish my halo :) xx

We have a place like that and their all in a glass cabinate when you walk in or order food so you can't escape them. Well done on just having the coffee's :)

I've been good today as well, hoping I'll finally loose some weight this week

Well done everyone, Scarlett good resisting those cakes! I have some cupcakes with my name on for tomorrow! Think they will be 10 syns each so gonna try and only have one ;)

Feeling much better now thanks, appetite is there so I know I am on the road to recovery! Lol....

Stuck to it today..... Let's all have a great week and aim for a great 100% week :)

Glad youre feeling better slim :) just had a muller coconut and vanilla greek style yoghut and i welllllll recommend them!!! Well worth half a syn :D

Back