6 weeks and in weight lose stall. Is this normal?

msajuma

:cry::cry:, 6 Weeks and weight not shifting, Did 3 days of attack but no sign of scale moving. Am stuck on the 9 stone 12 for the past 6 weeks and i only need to shift the 12 lb. i need to be 9. I have long passed the estimated date. Apart from wheat bran for constipation i do not have any other tolerant food too. This is soo fustrating. Is this normal? has anyone experience this? I know in other diet it is said that the last few lbs are always harder to shift, but 6 weeks.

very unusual indeed. Can you post some typical menus? I remember before that you did follow the plan rather loosely, let's say.. :)

very unusual indeed. Can you post some typical menus? I remember before that you did follow the plan rather loosely, let's say.. :)

I did maintainer even though I read the book, but u did coach me in the right direction. That's what I m scared off, maybe I might have unknowingly slipped,

Breakfast
Tea
Bulls eye egg
Carrots
Quorn slices

Lunch
Half a roast chicken
Two teaspoon yogurt
Green tea

Snack
Chicken and veg soup
Oat bran galette

So far but feel hungry so will have something else

I don't see particular issues there. I've never seen carrots on a breakfast menu though!
I've no idea what a bulls eye egg is!
What are "quorn slices"? If bought already flavoured, check the ingredients.
Why did you restrict yourself to only two teaspoons of yoghurt?
Did you make your own soup?

Hang in there!

I don't see particular issues there. I've never seen carrots on a breakfast menu though!
I've no idea what a bulls eye egg is!
What are "quorn slices"? If bought already flavoured, check the ingredients.
Why did you restrict yourself to only two teaspoons of yoghurt?
Did you make your own soup?

Hang in there!

thanks maintainer, just so frustrating. I did check quorn slices and they did have sugar in, ( :-( my bad, I just thought all quorn was aallowed, but it was the first time I got these packets and normally make everything at home. I do make my own soup, and eye normal egg with no oil. Yogurt I only had two as I was not hungry. I will carry on and see how long this weight is with me until I see the scale moving. It's fustrating as I only have 12 lb to go. I am going away for a month in end of August ands will be hard to follow the diet strictly there. I was wishing to be in the consolation stage for 3 months before I go, but never happened.

of course you can post menus but, for the quorn products, post the brand etc too so that we (or you!) can google it and see what's added to it. Plain unadultered tofu is fine.

Do you have that list of what IS allowed? I remember we used to answer questions ref whether this or that was, or wasn't, but best start with that LONG list of what IS allowed, and you'll be fine :)

of course you can post menus but, for the quorn products, post the brand etc too so that we (or you!) can google it and see what's added to it. Plain unadultered tofu is fine.

Do you have that list of what IS allowed? I remember we used to answer questions ref whether this or that was, or wasn't, but best start with that LONG list of what IS allowed, and you'll be fine :)

i do have the list, but was looking for some new recipes and soya mince came up so not sure if it is allowed or not. i have ommited quorn out completely, still stuck at 9.12.

yesterday menu PP Day

Breakfast

3 bulls eye egg
tea

Lunch

Pizza made with oat bran/wheat bran.
chicken mince meat.
cheese spread on top (lidl one)
hartlly Jelly
yogurt fat free

Dinner
Sardine fish
Chicken soup
Hartly Jelly
Coffee mouse made with gelatine tofu and coffee (omg just discovered Tofu, love it)

How tall are you by the way?

I think I'd be tempted to ditch Dukan for now , do some calorie counting and ensure you're eating a low/ moderate carb diet.

Back