60lb down forever!

Mrs Scoffalot

As the title says.

This morning I weighed myslef like I do every morning. (I go by my scales and not CDC as when I leave CD it will be my sclaes I will be going off) and I have lost 60lb! bringing my weight to 11.10. only another 17lb to go! then up the plans!! cant wait! wooohoooooo!!!

well done!! you have done so well, 60lb is amazing, you must feel great x x

Thanks all, I do feel great. I can't really remember when I was last at this weight. It does feel good and what I like the most is the fact I can actually bend over (sounds daft I know) I remember in the winter this year when It was snowing the whole street was out throwing snowballs at eachother but I couldn't bend over to the ground to make a snowball :-( I was embarressed to say the least.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done Miss Scoffalot !
That is simply AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on your great losses, am sure the remainder will come off quickly as well.

Thanks everyone! Although I am excited that i'm nearly there I am also very worried.

And, I fancy my belly is still too jiggly... And I can pinch far more than an inch.

I am so confused these days, one miniute i am happy with my loss and then another miniute I'm telling myself I look huge. is this normal?

Well done you!

I go by my weight on my own scales too as like you say they will be what we maintain on!

I love how you put 60lbs down 'forever' - so many people think that after doing a vlcd you will put the weight back on, I think you know tho that you will keep it off forever, the feeling from losing weight is so much better than eating!

Well done again :) xx

Well done! It's such an amazing feeling when you hit a milestone like that. Can't wait to be in the 11's, you must feel amazing!

Well done! We started at the same weight and, as of this morning, I am just over 58lbs down! Hoping it doesn't go up tomorrow morning as it has done the last 2 weeks!
That will then leave me with just 32 1/2lbs to go until goal:eek: I can't believe that I'm so close. Let's look forward to the 10's now!:D

Thanks everyone! Although I am excited that i'm nearly there I am also very worried.

And, I fancy my belly is still too jiggly... And I can pinch far more than an inch.

I am so confused these days, one miniute i am happy with my loss and then another miniute I'm telling myself I look huge. is this normal?

WOW, you've done a fabulous job! Keep it up...

hmmm, thoughts about body size is normal if perhaps you suffer from emotional eating, I reccommend speak to ur GP if you have some concerns about the way you feel emotionally about your body, cuz it's easy to diet but the tough cookies is maintenance and if there are underlying emotional issues that are not rectified then see if you can get free CBT referral from you GP, this way your weight gain should almost never come back...
just my two cents,

Bravo Chick! Very well done to you!

Back