6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

took my before pic today, ive been desprate for a 6 pack for so long now but havent really put much in to working my abs until the last week.

does the pic need to be posted here? :)

Last edited:
I would say only if you're brave enough :D. I certainly wouldn't want to put you all off your dinner lol!!

thats alright then :)

ill save the before and after pics and post after 6 weeks!

Gina B if that's you in the photo you look like you've got good abs already :) I'll post mine in my album after 6 weeks, if you want to see them you'll have to be my friend lol

yep thats me, its not a proper 6 pack yet and im determined to get one!

gina_b said:
yep thats me, its not a proper 6 pack yet and im determined to get one!

Cor I'm so jealous right now :D if I had a tummy like yours I'd be well pleased!! I understand your desire for a 6 pack though because that is my ultimate goal......ahhh one day, one day :sigh:

1 Day left

Cor I'm so jealous right now :D if I had a tummy like yours I'd be well pleased!! I understand your desire for a 6 pack though because that is my ultimate goal......ahhh one day, one day :sigh:

my problem is the belly fat covering them, my core is strong but i cant shift any fat off my belly :/

gina_b said:
my problem is the belly fat covering them, my core is strong but i cant shift any fat off my belly :/

I'm surprised because your body fat is quite low. Hopefully this challenge will meet your goals :)

My abs are really killing me :0

I did my regular kettlebell session then decided to try my 8min kettlebell DVD in readiness for tomorrow. I thought I could do 3 rounds to reach my 2min goal, but it was so difficult I could only manage 1 round and half the time I had to put the kettlebell down :-(. This challenge us going to be really challenging (excuse the pun). I think I'll need to incorporate some of the other regular ab exercise with the KB stuff cos on their own the're a killer.

I had a practice run today... oh my goodness me... My spare tyres are having a strike! I can barely sit up without hurting now. This could be an interesting 6 weeks!!! Bring on tomorrow. I'm not looking for a 6 pack- just slightly less tyre space would do me nicely!

Oh and I'll take pictures tomorrow! I'll probably share with friends only on my page so if you wanna friend me feel free :)

First session done!! Woohoo 29 to go

Week 1 - Session 1 of 5 ~ 6 weeks to go

Nice one lose2 win,
Wooohoooo I'm doing my split session now will post when completed.

Completed 20 mins down day one of 5 of week one, 6 weeks left

Ps I'm soooo unfit that was hard.

Woo hoo! that's my 20mins done. Insides feel like they've been tortured. hard hard work! :) Only another 4 times this week to go!

Woo hoo! that's my 20mins done. Insides feel like they've been tortured. hard hard work! :) Only another 4 times this week to go!
Loving it fantastic work

Rainbowbear, Im exactly the same as you, I just want to reduce the giant amount of fat I carry around my tummy :( Ive gone from an hour glass shape to a pear/apple and it disgusts me!

Lose2 win, I wonder if you could help me out. Really interested in kettlebells/worx but they dont do a class with them at my gym so I would have to buy a home kit. I looked and its very expensive, what do you get with the bell? I see there are like 20 million dvds lol which should I get? is it worth the money? Anything you can think of to tell me about it all would be very helpful X

also anyone else feel free to wade in :p

mybodyisacage said:
Rainbowbear, Im exactly the same as you, I just want to reduce the giant amount of fat I carry around my tummy :( Ive gone from an hour glass shape to a pear/apple and it disgusts me!

Lose2 win, I wonder if you could help me out. Really interested in kettlebells/worx but they dont do a class with them at my gym so I would have to buy a home kit. I looked and its very expensive, what do you get with the bell? I see there are like 20 million dvds lol which should I get? is it worth the money? Anything you can think of to tell me about it all would be very helpful X

Hi I'm a big fan of kettleworx I've been using it for months now. The set I have is aimed for beginners and is called kettleworx essentials. It is really pricey but the set does include 6 DVDs. I bought mine without a kettlebell as I was advised it was too light, I purchased a 5kg bell from Argos( go for cast iron, not vinyl coated as can be slippy) I quickly progressed onto a 7.5 kg weight. I alternate between both depending on the moves I'm doing. The DVDs are a bit cut and pasted in places but the results are amazing if you stick with it. Hope that helps.

I'm off to do my 20 mins once my dinner has settled!!

Back