6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

completed my 20 mins :) bicycle crunches, sit ups and plank. also press ups, they work your core so i do count those

Thanks Slim thats really helpful, I was worried that 2kg I think it was, was very light, as although Im a large lady I am physically quite fit and very strong. How much was your 6 dvd set? I may have to check out ebay!

heard that kettlebells are really good, tempted to buy one but i wont use it. i buy things, use them for a week and then forget about them :/

Gina_b I know what you mean I'm the same, iveborrowedmy mums kettle bell, to help burn the fat of my body and to do the stomach exercises.
Basically I wanna do an hour a day workout ( 5 days) to include my20 mins abs.
The more I mix it up the more I will stick to it.

Last edited:
completed my 20 mins :) bicycle crunches, sit ups and plank. also press ups, they work your core so i do count those

Yeah defo press ups does work the core good idea.
Been thinking of doing a couple of mins of hula hooping (got the idea from another thread).

Well done Starters! I am excited; I have just unwrapped my Kettleworx fast abs DVD and plan to do this for the period. Yay! :D

20 mins done and dusted :) feeling totally energised now! I did 15 min of exercises with the kettlebell( the great thing about kettlebells are that your core is always engaged!) and then plank and sit ups for the remainder :)
Gina B I really think a kettlebell would be a great investment for you in your quest for that six pack!!
Sorry I forget who asked about the price of Kettleworx- can't remember exactly but around £50 I think from Amazon. Might be worth checking eBay ;)
Well done everyone, here's to day 2 :)

mybodyisacage said:
Lose2 win, I wonder if you could help me out. Really interested in kettlebells/worx but they dont do a class with them at my gym so I would have to buy a home kit. I looked and its very expensive, what do you get with the bell? I see there are like 20 million dvds lol which should I get? is it worth the money? Anything you can think of to tell me about it all would be very helpful X

I don't use kettleworx as I thought they were too expensive and not all the reviews I read were great. I use kettercise for women. I got it on special for £15 but I think the regular price is £25. It doesn't come with the kettlebell but I got mine (5kg) from Tescos for £15 I think :) I've also got a 7.5 & 10 kg. I recommend looking on Amazon as they have loads of Kettlebell DVDs at reasonable prices. You can also find some good routines on Utube (see first page of this thread)

Go girl! It was bicycle crunches that topped me over the edge! Have to say few hours rest and I'm ready for day 2!

Week 1 session 1 done (1 of 30)
Did Kettleworx Fast Abs Session 1.
It included side bends, twists, hip pump & crunch, half get-ups, planks, and more!

Pretty good stuff -although Icould not do it all.
I will have to start my workouts earlier to allow for the extra ab work time.

Must take pics later today :)

Go girl! It was bicycle crunches that topped me over the edge! Have to say few hours rest and I'm ready for day 2!
Ueah I know what you mean I was poised for another session, did 10 extra mins yesterday and then a booty work out that Laura London says will take 1/4 of my bum off so I'll defo do this as well tighter waist smaller bum, yeeeeee haaaaa!

Last edited:
It included side bends, twists, hip pump & crunch, half get-ups, planks, and more!

This sounds great.

trimlee said:

Hi Trimlee, fast abs is a great workout isn't it? :) the half get-ups are killers :)

Day 2 everyone, yay :) think gonna do some pilates core work today to mix it up a bit :)

Have a good day everyone :)

ooo this sounds sooo good to do fast abs, ( i'm telling myself I can not buy anythind else).
i will post my results later on tonight it will be around 9 or 10 ish when i get in from work.

20 mins of abs in body attack, well two 5 mins ab tracks and two 5 mins classes of press ups (apparently 108 press ups each time?) hurt so bad.... felt so good!

20 mins of abs in body attack, well two 5 mins ab tracks and two 5 mins classes of press ups (apparently 108 press ups each time?) hurt so bad.... felt so good!
Nice

That's my 20 mins done :) couldn't really be bothered but feel so much better for it and didn't wanna let the team down! I did a pilates DVD( it was actually more like 40 mins but about half of that focused on ab work!) Gina B I'm in awe of you being able to do 108 push ups, I can barely manage 1!! Are people have set 'off' days or just playing it by ear?

Nice

Back