7/7/11 starters.

Jadelina said:
oh this isnt very reassuring lol! im on day 3 2mrw >.<

Fingers crossed i dont suffer headaches x

Well done for surviving another day :)

Day 3 is the worst, tell urself if u can get through this the rest is much easier. Drink plenty of water, take some pain killers and have an early night was how I coped with the first few days. Good luck x

Like your thinking!!!! Took pain killers this morning and not feeling quite so horrible now! Enjoy your day ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all! Feeling better than when I first got up!
Side effects - check
Positive thinking - check
Determination - check
Can't wait for weigh in _check
With all you 7/hers all the way!!!!
:)

Mamakash said:
Aaagh got another banging head ache and already taken 2 paracetomol ...:(

Stick with it, I'm sure all our side effects will soon go and we can all look forward to good weight losses :)

Let them help you, sure you do enough fir then when u are able to lol! Enjoy their company :)

I'm ok don't feel as bad as I did when I got up, although abit light headed when go up stairs. How are you doing today? :)

High all. Just found this thread ad am new hear but I also started on 7/7/11! Must have been something in the air!!

Well it's the end of day 4 and I've found it tougher than the others with lots of food going on in the house, but still really focussed.

I have obviously been fortunate so far as I haven't had any side effects (except feeling hungry), but how many trips to the loo!!!!

Busy week coming up so looking for some distraction.

Over half way on wk1 completed now everybody, so let's make the next 3 days fly by and then it's WI!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day5!!!! 7/7 ers

Can't believe day5 is here already! Made it through the weekend :) feel loads better today!
Headache no longer!
Ketosis here
Looking forward to 1st weigh in definitely!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic day ... And hopefully the sun will shine. :)

Thanks Dee & Mamakash!

Well here we go for day 5. The sun is shining and had to move my belt in a bit this morning.

Hope you all have a great day.

(Was going to have a sneaky peek on the scales this morning but decided against it.)

Come on Thursday - Bring it on (WI)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back