7 Day Personal SS'ing Challenge - I'm Struggling

Hannah

Sorry to hear you gained a couple of pounds but it's not the end of the world, it's better than gaining 3 or 4 or 5 :)

I think your goal for October 12th is still perfectly do-able!

I've had 3 litres of water so far & 2 shakes and £3.00 in the clothes fund! I better stop getting tempted or I won't be able to afford to put all these £1's in my jar! lol. Anyway, each £ counts as one resist, so if it builds up then it's a good thing.

I'm off to watch Hells Kitchen final now and have a soup or shake and glug another 1.5 litres tonight. I'll be up all night at this rate :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Good luck for tomorrow Hannah and everyone on this thread :)

How's everyone doing today..

I've managed to get through the best part of the night. I'm just going to run a bath and make a Choc/Orange Mousse and that will be the end of my Day 1 SS'ing....

Had an interview last Monday and had a call at 8.30pm this evening from the Managing Director who's asked me back for a last chat next Monday at 6pm to discuss the role and package... interesting...!

Anyway... will say goodnight now and let's hope Tuesday is as good a day SS'ing as today...

Bring on Day 2... :)

I slipped! I ate a sausage and a couple of chips in my mams house :(
Slip over! Now...how long does it take me to fix what ive done? My WI isnt till sunday??

Hannah

Sorry to hear you gained a couple of pounds but it's not the end of the world, it's better than gaining 3 or 4 or 5 :)

I think your goal for October 12th is still perfectly do-able!

I've had 3 litres of water so far & 2 shakes and £3.00 in the clothes fund! I better stop getting tempted or I won't be able to afford to put all these £1's in my jar! lol. Anyway, each £ counts as one resist, so if it builds up then it's a good thing.

I'm off to watch Hells Kitchen final now and have a soup or shake and glug another 1.5 litres tonight. I'll be up all night at this rate :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Good luck for tomorrow Hannah and everyone on this thread :)

Well done Mochaj.... I need to put £1 in the clothes fund as resisted DS's left over chips and a whole slice of bread and butter which would have made a fab chip butty...!

Good luck for tomorrow

Hx

Hi Hannah , just found the thread and so glad you started it, I have had a terrible day today , started brilliantly , got weighed and lost the weight I put on in Dublin weekend away, and a bit more , but it went down hill from there I'm afraid. Had to take my 15 year dog to the vets, it cost a packet and I am so worried about her too, so she is on the antibiotics too now. Between trying to remember to take my two kinds of antibiotics and pain killers for the tooth abscess and now remembering the dogs as well, my heads a shed! Plus Oh at home for a couple of days , and boy can that man eat , he even waved a melton mowbray under ny nose today, and to top it all my CDC said she felt I should do 790 not SS whilst on the heavy duty Antibiotics and painkillers, so that kind of gave me a get out clause, talk about permission to eat, but I know she has my best interests at heart bless her.
Anyway I will join the thread to stop me from losing track of what I am doing , becuase even on 790 its so easy to go astray and I am desperate to get on track again like you.
Good Luck Hannah and everyone who has subscribed to the thread!

Hannah, sorry about the 2lb gain, but it will be water so that means you can expect a fab loss this week if you stick to the 7 day challenge.

Fantastic news about being asked to go back for a final chat about the job. Got my fingers crossed for you.

I had a fab day dietwise yesterday. Best for a long time. 5 litres of water, 3 packs, one bouillion, 4 coffees and an hour in the gym!! Hoping for more of the same today, but wont be going to the gym as Ive got work tonight.

Morning Everyone...

Have just caught up on the thread and so pleased this is helping others as well as me...

I had great day yesterday - SS'ed all the way (no picking.. not one single thing). That's the first 100% to the book day I've had for a while.. so thanks guys for keeping me company..

Hoping for another fab day today..

Sam, you're so right.. my CDC said that the picking makes you retain so I'm hoping for loss of 4lb-6lb next week (I'm probably being optimistic..)

I've put the scales away this morning as well and don't intend to weigh myself until Saturday morning... I was starting to hop on every morning which doesn't help...

Hope you all have a good day and post often to keep in touch.

H xx

Well done Hannah with the no picking day yesterday :)

I'm a scale hopper too :scale:
Every morning I jump on the scales and I must stop! I'm going to make it my own personal mini challenge not to jump on the scales for the rest of this 7 day challenge! This morning I was 0.75 lbs down from yesterday, it's silly because weight fluctuates so much I know that's actually pretty meaningless and I'm not helping myself by scale hopping!

Thank you Hannah for inviting me to join this challenge, as I mentioned in my post on the daily thread...this is actually my 1st day on CD SS... when I take into account all the picking/binging I have done from day 1 - the last 5 weeks have only really been an intro into doing it properly!!! I am going to stick to it 100% from now and I think posting on here and reading everyone else's posts will really help me stay on track!! I have my weigh in at 8am on friday...I really hope I atleast lose that 1lb I gained last week, but then again I have been picking and had a few binge sessions since last weigh in...so, I hope I haven't done too much damage!! Oh well, I guess I'll find out on friday!! :confused:

Good luck to eveyone!!

Welcome Spangly... hope you find this thread as helpful as I have...

Everyone's been great but you must keep posting to let us know how you're getting on... :)

I'm doing good although have been feeling hungry since about 11:00am..

I'm doing good with the water - 2L and had my Tetra split during the morning in 2 cups of "hot choc" which I love drinking with my hands wrapped around the mug, like it's a really cold day and it's a cosy drink..!

Might make a black coffee in a minute - I'm not overly keen but it's not too bad with a couple of sweetners.

Sam, you're doing great and you're such a support...

:thankyou:

How's everyone else: Mochaj, HCW, Laney...?

Hi Guys,

Sorry mental in work today!
Im doing good today. I had my tetra at about 11 and have 1.5L gone so far. I went out for a ramble on my lunch hour so as not to get too distracted about food!

You all seem to be doing really well.

I cant find those boullion things in my supermarket?? Might try tesco later on? Can I get them there??

Also Hanna how do you split your tetra??

Also Hanna how do you split your tetra??

I just pierce the hole and pour half in a mug and top with hot water... I leave the other half in the fridge with the straw in so I know which one is open..

It just makes a change especially as the weather is getting colder.

Glad you're having a good day..

H x

Mochaj

I've just realised I need to put another £1 in the Clothes Fund as I turned down a doughnut today that one of the directors offered me....

How good am I...??

H

Girls I really struggle on the water...any tips??

Well done hannah on passing the dohnut!

Oh dear! Im so sorry girls, i haven not had a chance at all to get online, im stealing a few quick moments just to say well done, everyone seems to be getting on reallly well so far. Hannah this was a great idea.
I have been very good since falling off the wagon on Sunday, almost like a renewed strength, thank goodness and the water is going down well today - Laney its also a day to day struggle for me, im just not used to drinking this much and water tastes vile to me, i get by with summer berry though, i love ths stuff!

Anyways everybody keep up the GOOD work!!
and will try catch up again later tonight
xx

I will be letting you all know how I am getting on. Not done too badly today....had 2 of my shakes and 4 litres of water so far....feeling really positive right now. Although...do kinda want to eat some chocolate, but blah haha

Back