7 Day Personal SS'ing Challenge - I'm Struggling

Mochaj - no jumping on the scales....

:whoopass:

Saff - good to hear from you this morning - have a good day sweet, I'm intending too.. :)

H x

hello all.

Just back from dropping my little one at Nursery. Just gonna have a coffee and my mini's fix before starting the housework.

Glad the hunger pangs have gone Hannah, and glad this thread is helping you so much. Its helping me too. Is it tonight you've got to speak to that bloke about the job? Good luck if it is.

It always amazes me that a family of 4 can create so much mess, considering Neil is at work all day, Charlotte is at school all day so its just me and little zoe home for half of the day. Still, I suppose it gives me something to do.

Got another school open evening tonight for charlotte. its so bloomin stressful this transfer to secondary school. After tonight we will at least know which order we want to put them all on our preference forms...

Morning all!

Good luck today with all the water drinking everyone, i have just started on my first litre and am aiming for 5 today as well! I also hopped on the scales this morning to see if things are moving from this weekends slip up, but no not yet :( My weigh in is tomorrow and i have a feeling its going to be a big fat zero for weight loss this week :( also TOTM has arrived today so im not expecting anything. Im ok with it, it just strengthens my resolve not to cheat again!

Thank god for this 7 day challenge, cause im feeling pretty low again today but worry not, i will NOT give in.

GO GIRLS!!!

Ings you're doing great girlie... steel determination :)

I'm due my TOTM early next week and I'm desperately hoping it doesn't effect my WI too much as I'll be so disappointed after completing this little challenge... I'm really hoping for a good result...

I predict you'll lose 2lb tomorrow if you do the water today and tomorrow and you'll be on your 2nd day of TOTM - what time's your WI?

Good Luck and have a good day...

H x

Morning girlies,

Well Im doing good on the H2O today :D
I had 1.5L on the way to work and Im glugging my wag through a 2L bottle as I type!!!

Hanna Im so glad you started this thread. I was really struggling and Ive to do a 790 week next week to get me ready for hols but I dont think Id have managed with everyone on here!!

Wannaloose8stone...its amazing how much crap small people can leave lying around! Enjoy your cleaning!!

Ings...I think I need to bottle your determination and take a sniff of it every now and again :D

Hi Guys...

How we all "diddling"?

I've just had my second half of my morning Tetra which is great - means I'll have 2 packs to have when I get home which I hope is going to be my saviour as I find tea time so difficult..

I'm just finishing the last of my 3L which is the water I bring with me to work in 2 x 1.5L bottles... will have to try and glugg some tonight when I get home as didn't drink any extra last night..

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

H xx

Morning girlies,

Well Im doing good on the H2O today :D
I had 1.5L on the way to work and Im glugging my wag through a 2L bottle as I type!!!

Hanna Im so glad you started this thread. I was really struggling and Ive to do a 790 week next week to get me ready for hols but I dont think Id have managed with everyone on here!!

Wannaloose8stone...its amazing how much crap small people can leave lying around! Enjoy your cleaning!!

Ings...I think I need to bottle your determination and take a sniff of it every now and again :D

Hi Laney

Where are you off to on your hols?

Well done with your water today - you start early..!

How's the rest of your day gone?

H x

Oh Sam you poor thing. Hang in there chick and maybe go to bed when your little one does? Im sending some love your way :sign0168:

Hannah Im good today thanks. Im off to Vegas and San Fransisco on the 5th so Ive to do a 790 week next week and then 2 x 1000 weeks I think?? I thought it was a bit early to 790 but thats what my CDC told me to do! yeah I leave the house at 7 so Im trying to get into the habit of drinking a litre in the car or on the bus on the way at least its over me then.

Im the same, the evening are a killer. I think I might finish the painting in my bathroom tonight...but Ill have nothing for the weekend then :D
Just having a cranberry crunch bar with a cup of black tea now...yum!

Afternoon all

I've been busy in a meeting this afternoon then did some baking and managed not to eat any! I won't be making chocolate cake again though while I'm on CD!! :eek: Anyway it made the clothes fund £1 richer!

So far I've only had 2.5 litres of water, so I'm glugging a lot from now until I go to bed and will hopefully reach at least 4.5 litres. I'm one shake down, will have another about 6pm and one around 9pm. I'm going to sit with my shake and watch that new thing which starts tonight "Torn" about a missing child.

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Sam:sick0019: I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.:hug99:

Good luck everyone for this evening.

hi all,

Im feeling a bit under the weather today. Got horrid tummy ache and the d word (cant spelt it and not even going to try)

Have carried on glugging the water and have had one tetra this morning but feeling very sorry for myself.

Oh Sam.. I really hope you're feeling better soon.

:hug99:

You sound like you need what I need.... a pampering bath and an early night...

Keep glugging the water so you don't get dehydrated...

Hope you get a restful night.

H x

Heylo!!!

Well, today has been a pretty good day!! Had 6 litres of water, a choc shake for my breakfast and a choc/mint mousse for dinner. Didn't manage my tetra at lunch due to heartburn and feeling a bit sick!! Over all though, was a great one!! Stuck to it...it's so much easier when I'm at work...although I think the damage has already been done for this week as it's weigh in on friday and I've only been good the last 2 days...before that was eating (OVEReating) everyday!! UGH!! Oh well, I can't change it...just hope the following WI will be better!! haha fingers crossed I haven't put on too much this week though!!

Hope everyone else is having a good one and staying positive!!

Evening Check-In

I survived dinner time which I'm delighted about...

I've drunk about 4L today which is 1L up on the last couple of days...

I had Chicken and Mushroom soup for tea and still have 1 more pack to have before bed which isn't going to be long as I'm shattered and feeling a sore throat coming on...

Anyway, I've had a great 3rd day on this little challenge and well done to everyone else for sticking with it... you're all brilliant..

:party0038:

Evening check in for me too. 4 litres down and 5th one is on its way down!

I haven't had my last shake yet so I'll need to do that soon. I sat and watched "Torn" with a litre of water instead of a shake. I've managed not to pick at anything today despite making and icing 50 fairy cakes, a choc cake, a leek and chicken pie and 60 ginger biscuits. My god it was tempting! I just re-read that and the way I typed it makes it sound like I iced a chicken pie. I'm not quite that mad, honest :D

Well done everyone for day 3 and good luck tomorrow with day 4! I hope your throat is better in the morning Hannah.

Sam - are you feeling any better this evening? I hope so :)

Bye for now

Mocha

Morning all :crazy:

Another day, another naughty scale hop for me :rolleyes: It's moving though in the right direction. I must stop doing it though!

How is everyone this morning? I feel full of energy and raring to go. I love being in Ketosis, it makes me feel like a different person to the lazy lump I felt like before who couldn't drag herself out of bed. I always felt so sluggish and now I don't :)

I hope everyone has a great day. Sam - are you feeling any better today? Hannah - I hope your throat hasn't got worse.

Mocha

well done hannah ,sam ,ings,spangly rainbow,mochaj,laney(hope i havnt missed anyone out).
You are all doin fab and i think this ideaa of the 7 days ss has really helped.Good luck everyonexx

morning all. Managed to stick to the challenge yesterday despite feeling unwell. I forced my packs down and managed about 3l of water. My DD has been feeling a bit under the weather as well so perhaps we've picked up a bug. Feel much better though this morning.

WI for me today. Not sure what to expect after my two meals out last week but will keep fingers crossed.

Hope you all have a fab day

Back