7 Day Personal SS'ing Challenge - I'm Struggling

Another £1 for the Clothes Fund...

I've just given away a lovely chocolate fruity sweet that our Polish guys give us some times...

I've given it to the girls upstairs...

I'm getting the hang of this..!!!

H x

I'll be heading off soon to pick up DS to take him swimming so will post when I'm back indoors...

Just an update... I'm 3L of water down and just 1 Tetra all day...

Will hold out until I'm home as it's by far the worse time for me.

Hope you've all had a good day.

H xx

sounds like you are doing fab hannah. well done on the water today.

Ive had 3 litres too, but have slowed it down now as got to be at work for 6pm. Just having another coffee now and will have my second pack - a soup just before I go. I must be back in ketosis after the weekend as I am not hungry at all. will have to force my 3rd pack down when I get home at 10pm

More dinner leftovers in the bin..

Need to have pack nos. 2 and 3 yet so am just deciding what to have..!!!

Hope you've all survived dinner time - worse time for me..

H x

I've been as busy as a busy thing from busyville today so haven't managed to get on here so much.

Only 3 litres of water down so far, so I've got a lot to drink tonight :eek:

Had choc mint shake this morning, a choc one at about 5pm and will have my other one in about an hour.

Managed to resist mashed potato when I was making dinner. Usually a big spoonful goes straight in my mouth before it's even ready to hit the plates! So that's £1 in the clothes fund.

Well done resisting the doughnut and the polish sweets Hannah! I hope I don't set eyes on a doughnut as my willpower might fail on that one!

Hope everyone else has had a good day. Keep glugging :):tear_drop::):tear_drop:

Hi everyone,

Well done on all the :tear_drop: drinking guys. Im dreadfull with it. I only managed 2.75L so far today and a cup of tea :( I really should be having more. Will aim for 3.5L tomorrow so Ill let you know how I get on.

I drive into my mams house every day and then get the bus to work (its handier than going from my house) and collect my car on the way home. My 2 nieces and nephew live in my mams house and theyre always having dinner when I arrive to collect my car. I dont know what it is but I automatically go to rob a chip or something and its in my mouth before I even realise what Im doing :( I told myself I wouldnt even go into the house today but I was dying to go to the loo and had no choice. I must associate my mams house with food or something?? God I have to break this habit :sigh:

Anyway...had a good day today. Just finished a hot choc mint and am trying to glug more water. I must get some of the sberry stuff your all talking about.

Im logging off now so Ill chat to you all tomorrow. Best of luck for the rest of the week x

Sorry to gatecrash your thread but I was just reading through the posts and just wanted to say how wonderful it is that you are all being so supportive to eachother and it sounds like it is really doing the trick - I will keep everything crossed that you all get the great WIs you will deserve at the end of your 7 days!

Georgie
x

Georgie - thank you for your lovely comments...

:thankyou:

This thread has definitely helped me over the last 2 days - I've SS'd 100%.

I'm really pleased others have jumped on board and it's helping them too.

Had a cranberry bar washed down with a hot half tetra pack then just sat and sipped the other half before heading to bed....

Night all... bring on day 3..!!

H xx

Night night Hannah, I have every confidence that your Day 3 will be as great as your last two days - you go for it!

:girlpower:

Gx

Cranberry washed down with half a hot tetra sounds soooo nice!

I haven't ever had a tetra. I get all my packs mailed to me because I live about 2.5 - 3hrs drive from my nearest CDC. She advised me not to choose tetras because of the extra postage it would cost me due to the weight.

So it's soups and shakes for me! Oh and bars! I'm resisting the bars though until I've been back on SS for 2 weeks. I did have one last week (first week of restart) so maybe that is partly to blame for my small loss in week 1. My CDC sent me a month's supply of packs so those bars are staring at me every time I open the box to choose a shake. I swear they are saying "pick ME mocha" :D

Well done everyone today. Onwards with Day 3! Good luck everyone :)

Morning Sam & everyone :)

I need to aim for more water today. Yesterday I wanted to do 5 litres but only made it to 4. Apart from that though yesterday went well.

It's a bright and sunny day here. That always puts me in a positive mood! So today WILL be a good day :D

Good luck everyone for day 3

Morning my fellow SS'ers...

I'm feeling positive today... the hunger pains seem to have disappeared this morning, I hope they stay away... :)

I've still not jumped on the scales (which is a miracle for me)... I've promised myself if I really can't wait until WI on Monday evening then I'll weigh myself on Saturday morning to keep me motivated over the the weekend which always seems to be my downfall...

Hope everyone has a good day.... :)

This thread really is working for me.. :)

H x

Morning Hannah.

Glad to hear the hunger has gone! Fantastic, it will be easier now won't it.

I have to confess I have ALREADY failed at my mini-won't-jump-on-scales challenge! I hopped on this morning as soon as I got out of bed. They're moving and it's in the right direction but I should slap myself for doing it!! :doh:

Hope you have a great day

Morning all!

Good luck today with all the water drinking everyone, i have just started on my first litre and am aiming for 5 today as well! I also hopped on the scales this morning to see if things are moving from this weekends slip up, but no not yet :( My weigh in is tomorrow and i have a feeling its going to be a big fat zero for weight loss this week :( also TOTM has arrived today so im not expecting anything. Im ok with it, it just strengthens my resolve not to cheat again!

Thank god for this 7 day challenge, cause im feeling pretty low again today but worry not, i will NOT give in.

GO GIRLS!!!

Back