7 stone. 10 months. Can it be done?

Thanks for the tip but my cdc said no gum for me :(
Lou n jen your both doing well!

Jen im on day 3 too! Its feeling easy theb suddenly hard again!

Xx

Hmmm gum...? I need to check on that because if that's the case then greeeeat, the bad breath is my absolute pet hate on this diet, it makes me feel totally paranoid!!! But not at the expense of going into ketosis...but thanks for the tip x

Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to sharing this journey with you all.
Jen x

Lou she didnt say it would take me out of ketosis.
She just said that when you chew your brain sends a signal to your stomach saying there is food coming. So your stomach makes acid and you feel more hungry. (Something like that anyway)

Does anyone use ketostix? This morning it said I had ++ ketones but now its saying trace .. why would this be? Shouldnt it be getting stronger?

Xx

you're in ketosis once you get a colour. darker suggests you're possibly dehydrated.

Okay. Thanks, was getting worried for a minute I was being kicked out of it for no reason!

Had a sneaky look on my scales today, (there not digi or accurate) but it rested just above 16st. Made me feel better anyway :).

Not going to update til my official weigh in Thursday though.

when do you all have your weigh ins?

xx

I'm no longer feeling hungry. I do still crave stuff though!

I am expecting to see results which is kind of dis heartening whilst I'm doing up my work size 22 trousers and still struggling. (I'm a 20 everywhere else but my work trousers just depress me).

Ahh where are you all?

At work and can smell the chippy next door!
Could so cry right now.
xx

I'm here very briefly, hope to be back later. I know what you mean I can smell pork loin coming from downstairs.

Jen

Well after staying firmly out of the way while tea was cooked and eaten, I have made it through my 4th day. Have had a bit of a headache today and very dry mouth.

Hope everyone else is ok
Jen x

Yeah just about managed my 4th day.
1 day at a time really seems to be working at the mo :)

I definatly need new scales as mine are lying to me.
My son has been jumping on them so has probably broke them. Although it is nice to see it stop at around 14'10. Can only dream though xx

I had to buy new scales too as mine were reading about 5 lbs lighter than the CDC's ones. The new ones is the same as hers so I was nearly half a stone heavier than I thought I was starting this. Hubs is not impressed with the new addition to the family.

Well done. Agree 1day at a time. Are you weighing on Thursday Jemma?
I am down to 3 shakes today and have just had my last one. First time home to an empty house. So I have come upstairs to stay out of the kitchen. i need to keep myself busy.

Hi
Just had my first weigh in and lost 12 pounds. So chuffed.

How did you get on Jemma?

xxx

Oh wow well done! I lost 7lb.
how you been getting on?
Xx

Hi
Yes been getting on well thanks. Few headaches and lots of cravings. Managed 100% though :). How about you? Still going ok?

Jen x

Yeah still managing okay.
Keeping busy. Dont think my flats ever been so clean!

Great. I know I have more energy already. I have my first challenge tomorrow night. Been invited out for the evening for a meal with others. Don't want to refuse, so told the host I will drink water...... My husband will be with me eating and drinking.
Has anyone else got any social events planned and if so how are you going to manage?

Back