7 stone to lose! How long will it take?

eliana111

Hi there! Going to start CD next week! Need to lose 7 stone in total! :eek: I was just wondering how long it'd take to lose that amount of weight? Hoping you guys on here can offer support! :grouphugg: Really excited about this!

Thanks! :thankyou:

Eliana

Last edited:
Hi there! Going to start CD next week! Need to lose 7 stone in total! :eek: I was just wondering how long it'd take to lose that amount of weight? Hoping you guys on here can offer support! :grouphugg: Really excited about this!

Thanks! :thankyou:

Eliana

I am only on week 3 so cant advise on how long it will take.

However I can say;

WELCOME

Its going to be a great journey, its all in your hands..

There are good and bad days mostly good.

All you need is your willpower and the numbers will drop off.

There are some insiprational people on here reading their stories seeing their pictures is enough to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Cant wait to read on your CD journey when you get started and her about your wi's.

Good luck and welcome :)

Averages out about a stone a month for most people, with the first month usually being abit higher x

Check out Spangles 'Deflating The Bouncy Castle' Diary on here, she's lost nearly 7 stone and started in August :)
Good luck xxxxx

Thanks so much, guys! Starting on monday!!! Really happy to know I'll have loads of support on here ('Cause I know I'll have my bad days!)

xxx

Good luck I am on my 3rd week and loving it. Lost 10 and a half in 2 wks. How else could you loose weight so quick and it def gets easier x X

Back