7 WEEKS CHALLENGE

Mia my lovely u ok? X

Hi Shanny, I am fine thanks - still 100%. I won't cheat now, I know I won't, it's just not worth it. BUT....... I will treat myself to a mix-a-mousse tomorrow night I think. You know I used to adore them on CD, I could have lived off them no problem.

I am doing OK, but the water has been such a struggle today. Only managed a litre and to be honest I just couldn't do any more. I feel like I am drowning, couldn't stomach one more mouthful.

Although I won't cheat, I have to admit I am getting bored already. I have got another 34 days of this and boredom is kicking in already :D

Stick in Shanny, told you before you've got a fab figure - don't lose it hun xx

Wow it's truly great to read your doing it Mia go you!

I can't do that mix mousse Thingy wasted a packet on it today.
Is it only a small amount of water ??

Here's to another week xx

Hiya, you put the CD in a bowl and one level scoop of mix-a-mousse and mix it together really well. Then add about 150-175ml of cold water (put it in the fridge for a bit to get it really cold). Then blitz the life of out it with a blender, at least 2 mins. Then put in the fridge for about 15 minutes. I like it like Angel Delight so if you like it a bit more set put less water in - eazy peezy :)

Please can I join in? I'd like to do 2 stone in 7 weeks, so by the time I get to our Easter hols I should be at least 4 stone lighter than my start weight.
Last night was tough, but 100% today :)

lets smash all the goals in this 7 week challenge :)
make it happen people
ima try losing 28lbs in the 7 weeks :)

Last edited:
Im in :D
Am gonna aim for 2 1/2 stone which may be a little unachieveable but really gioves me something to aim for :rolleyes:

Good luck everyone x

Hi i start tomorrow. I said I would do the seven week challenge but didnt say how much I would lose. So I'm gonna go for 20 lb.

Well saturday night I completely resisted all the food even when it was right in front of my face and had another 100% day yesterday. I think I am finally back in the zone after faffing about so much the past few weeks.

I'm going to be really optimistic now and aim for 21lbs off in the 7 weeks. Probably won't happen but its worth a go.

............I like the idea of setting a goal weight loss for our 7 weeks challenge and mine is 1 stone so if I can't achieve that then I need shooting. I have just weighed myself so I know my starting point (I don't weigh myself at all.........scalesaholic!!!) and will post my results at the end of the 7 weeks. Good luck one and all and good on ya for taking the challenge. xx

I hope we all smash our targets or even exceed them :)

Well i had a WS day yesterday so i could eat at a big family meal out. Was sensible and had a bit fillet steak with salad...washed down with sparkling water. Back on TS today and feeling good! Ketosis is here again after last weeks nights out and i intend to make sure i dont bring myself back out of it again! x

I have had another really good day today and as I have been sporting a headache all day thought I would test for ketones and yep there they were. OMG that was quick after my lapse on Saturday night. No more slip ups now I will be 100% until my hols. xx

I've been good, weighed myself today and lost 4lbs so that's 7lbs in 2 weeks! I'm happy with that because it's on target! Yay! Although as I was typing this tomato cheesy garlic flat bread just popped into my head non non nom the thought of it tastes good with no guilt! This could be the way forward for me!! Lol

Good day today, that means i've got less than 180 days till my summer hols and a diet break! I found that the t-shirt I ordered for work was too big too!! Hurrah! I'm also registering for race for life tonight, or I'll end up not doing it- I'm so lazy!

Hiya, you put the CD in a bowl and one level scoop of mix-a-mousse and mix it together really well. Then add about 150-175ml of cold water (put it in the fridge for a bit to get it really cold). Then blitz the life of out it with a blender, at least 2 mins. Then put in the fridge for about 15 minutes. I like it like Angel Delight so if you like it a bit more set put less water in - eazy peezy :)
I will re try again on the weekend.. as im dying to try it lol.!!!

you ok today?? ive been ace today YAY me x

Hey well done you :D

You and me know you can do it. I am going to have a mix-a-mousse on wednesday night after WI

Well another good day so far although I get the feeling I might have an extra pack or half a pack but Im not going to beat myself up over that. As far as Im concerned that is still 100% coz Im not eating food. The sooner I get used to only have 3 packs a day the better coz I am permanently starving these days.

............well today was uummm interesting. I met an old friend at lunchtime for a drink, we were not eating so that was ok or so I thought!!!!! We had arranged to meet in a pub that was in the past a bit of a dive but I thought as my friend had suggested it, it must have improved.........WRONG...... I asked for a sparkling water which was received with an aggressive look from the bartender....... I think what he heard was ''my good man fetch me a champagne belini and be quick about it'' so in order to rectify the situation I asked for a diet pepsi which seemed to pacify him somewhat. Therefore, I may not still be in Ketosis but we will see. After an hour of nursing the same drinks my friend tentively asked if I wanted another........I really wanted a black coffee but I was not sure if that would have been received any better either so we went next door to her place of work where she made me one. Note to myself...........never go back there again!!!! Lol xx

Back