1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

790 - can I have sk milk?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimjanine, 8 October 2007 Social URL.

1. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Hi,

I've been naughty and got my CD sachets off internet, so I don't have all info you'd get from counsellor. I've done Lighter life before but found counselling a total waste of time so decided to try CD as more flavours and cheaper. I don't think I can do SS again but I feel that I could happily do 790, so I have all info I need on what I can eat except I've seen people mention LF plain yoghurt or skimmed milk? What is the allowance of this for the 790 plan?

Many Thanks!
    Janine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Half a pint of skimmed milk or you can replace it with the equivalent in fat-free yoghurt, which is what I do.

You would need to check on the equivalent calories in both.

I usually only add a tablespoon or two to a Quorn dish to make a sauce, so I don't use the full allowance of that either!

4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Well-Known Member

shakes

do u not think shakes are dearer on internet

5. mommysue

mommysue Well-Known Member

they are more expensive on the net . i bought some lighterlife ones cost me £80 for a week. resold them on ebay which is where i bought them and got myself a cdc, doing it properly