790 - can I have sk milk?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimjanine, 8 October 2007 Social URL.

1. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi,

I've been naughty and got my CD sachets off internet, so I don't have all info you'd get from counsellor. I've done Lighter life before but found counselling a total waste of time so decided to try CD as more flavours and cheaper. I don't think I can do SS again but I feel that I could happily do 790, so I have all info I need on what I can eat except I've seen people mention LF plain yoghurt or skimmed milk? What is the allowance of this for the 790 plan?

Many Thanks!
    Janine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Half a pint of skimmed milk or you can replace it with the equivalent in fat-free yoghurt, which is what I do.

You would need to check on the equivalent calories in both.

I usually only add a tablespoon or two to a Quorn dish to make a sauce, so I don't use the full allowance of that either!

4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    shakes

do u not think shakes are dearer on internet

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    they are more expensive on the net . i bought some lighterlife ones cost me £80 for a week. resold them on ebay which is where i bought them and got myself a cdc, doing it properly

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.