790 plan question

CLUCKS

I'm thinking about mixing SS & 790 due to family & social commitments, I've discussed with CDC who thinks 790 is a fantastic programme. Being as that in the past with my LL Head on I have been unable to accept that if I have eaten anything - I'm talking like sliced meants from the fridge here not cream cakes - well if I've eaten anything as far as LL is concerned its cheating.
Then I end up feeling like I've failed, eat more and more and start 2morr, next week next month - etc etc etc. Well I thought by mixing plans then it would empower me more to achieve what I want to in the form of losing 3 & a half st.
Sorry to waffle - anyway I just wondered IF I dont want the milk allowance (eeeewwwww I don't do milk) COULD I perhaps have a little more than 3 tbspns of veg or salad????
ALSO - what cottage cheese am I allowed, chives in it???? I expect pineapple is off limits?
Thanks for listening - as usual xxxx

nay to the exchanging the milk for the veg......milk being protein...veg being..well, veg.:)

However...you can have a little sugar free, natural yoghurt (plain, not flavoured, although you could always add some strawberry pack or something?) Will have to double check with Linda for the portion size...I keep forgetting.:rolleyes:

Cottage cheese....herbs fine, onions nope, pineapple nope. I often mix a little bit of curry powder into normal cottage cheese. yummy!

I do hope you like 790......I LOVED 790. It is my favourite plan!! (ignore the bit about how you can have lemon.....you want to stay in ketosis yes?)

xx

790 is my favourite plan also. I use total 0 yogurt instead of millk. Good luck im sure you will love the 790 plan, i someitimes have the odd day on ss just as a reminder to myself.:D

Am on 790 also and luving it. Normally have my milk but will have to try the 0 yoghurt with strawberry/banana.

Nicole has already answered your questions and is a brill CDC, was my CDC and highly recommended.

Hi Sallies aswell, how is the biking going? Still on it as much as ever. Any comps coming up? Its lara2006 from the pink site by the way just incase u are confused with the christie thing, is me on the avatar though.

3 tbsnps???

I'm still grieving about 3 tbspns of veg :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..... However I'm sure after 3 packs its not like I'll actually be hungry. Don't think I'll bother with milk or yogurt, though I could marinate usuing yogurt & curry powder. I'll get plain cottage cheese & add dried herbs & def try with curry powder... I'm looking forward to trying it all out at the weekend. Its going to be fab weather & we're having a barbi so I can take part rather than sitting on fence or sulking in the other room :) :) :) :) ...
Thanks for your advice
xxx

good idea clucks. I think iots one I will be adopting in the future. during the week SS-ing is fine, but at weekends we usually get one invite out for dinner, i dont want to sit there with a tetra or a mix, and adore chicken and green veg. which is always on offer everywhere anyway.

Here is a wee link.....some ideas for you http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/6108-790-meal-ideas.html

If you are doing 790...you need the extra protein to make up the cals so get it in somehow..even if you add milk to your packs instead of water or have a nice milky coffee.

Misdee....you need to do everything in a controlled mannor....I wouldn't advise mixing 790 with sole source.......either do sole source or do 790. Keep it consistant otherwise you don't know where your boundaries are.

xx

hey my toddler just gave me a real one of those with the broom.

little monkey.

i was thinking of doing the same in around 3 weeks was wondering is there a book you can get from your counsellor to help you follow the programme well.My counsellor doesn't seem very clued up on it when I've asked her before, actually she isnt very good at all but she is my closet one unfortunately

Jessy...have you seen the yellow "Weight Care with Cambridge" book?

Coley....

Do CDC's charge for initial consultation - mine didnt but my sister-in-law is embarking on the programme & being charged for 1st appointment?????

I don't, but to be honest, CDC's can charge what they like.

Most don't charge for their time but I don't have an objection to those who do - especially when it's linked to level of service. Would you give your time for free?

She might be getting charged for some extra bits and bobs like the books etc (as I said, we have to buy them) and some testers of things - some CDC's do that. Or she might be offering something extra or might not!! lol.

Gosh, that was a ramble.

Am on 790 also and luving it. Normally have my milk but will have to try the 0 yoghurt with strawberry/banana.

Nicole has already answered your questions and is a brill CDC, was my CDC and highly recommended.

Hi Sallies aswell, how is the biking going? Still on it as much as ever. Any comps coming up? Its lara2006 from the pink site by the way just incase u are confused with the christie thing, is me on the avatar though.
Hi Lara
glad your here, yep still on the biking and had my weigh in on Wednesday instead of Friday loss 4lb.
Racing in a fortnight so thats when the difficulty arises i have to start taking in carbs again next week so we shall see what happens again.
Hows the swimming going?

Back