7lbs for xmas

Oh man I put on 1lb! Went out Saturday night and got fairly drunk and felt icky Sunday and carried on eating bad until yesterday! Aiming for 2lb loss next week but I'd love to think I could get 3lbs to reach my target x

42lbs to goal :-(((

Ooh Thanks, I should imagine postage will be pretty cheap! :)

16oz? Knowing the Royal Mail, depending upon how I package it it will be a small parcel so starts at £2 something. 2 £ to send 1lb. Typical!!

16oz? Knowing the Royal Mail, depending upon how I package it it will be a small parcel so starts at £2 something. 2 £ to send 1lb. Typical!!
Ah! But I don't want a pound, I want a minus a pound (that can't be english!) and if you squash it I am sure it will fit into an envelope so by rights the post office should give you £2 :cool: Simples!

This is getting weird :D

Negative postage. Now there's an idea for eBay. Weird indeed. But weird = good ;)

Thought I ought to post the chart again to save everyone else looking for it! :)

Tano -5lb lost, 2lb to go
Becky T -7.5lb lost, 0lb to go - Completed!
Baby belle -3lb lost, 4lb to go
Sarahloub - 0lb lost, 7lb to go
SammieAnne87 2lb lost, 5lb to go
Kevluc1 -6.5lb lost, 0.5lb to go
Lickthelid - 8lb lost, -1lb to go - Stick a fork in me!
Lil_legs 0lb lost,7lb to go
Superfree Princess, 7.0lb lost, 0lb to go
xxRebeccaxx, 4lb lost, 3lb to go
Sareypoop - 0lb lost, 7lb to go
I predict a diet - 6lb lost, 1lb to go

I think that's right, xxRebeccaxx I added a 1lb let me know if it's wrong though, hopefully that will drop away again before you know it, I had that after a party weekend too, sometimes having our weigh in day so early in the week doesn't work in our favour methinks... I may change my day to Friday after Christmas so that I don't feel so guilty having a little treat on a Friday or Saturday :)

Is anyone else weighing in on Xmas day itself? I'm interested to see if I can hold out on too much this week. My husband ate an entire tube of Pringles yesterday just because we had them in and we never have stuff like that in the house. So far so good anyway.

My weigh in is on Christmas Eve, I am hoping that it will be good so that I don't feel so bad having a few treats for Christmas but will have to see. Hubby bought peanuts today Aaaaargh! I probably put weight on just looking at them....

Oh god peanuts. In a way its lucky little one is allergic so we can't have them in. Otherwise I'd rinse a bag....or 5

That must be hard keeping little one away from nuts and stuff. As kids we had never heard of nut allergies or any other allergies for that matter..

I often used my pocket money to buy peanuts instead of sweets that's how much I love them.... Not gonna have even one though! There, now I have told you that I can't! :)

Sent from my smarter than me phone

Using MiniMins.com App

Woohoo!! Thanks Santa!

2.5lbs loss this week! Yay!

I predict a diet - 8.5lb lost, -1.5lb to go

That must be hard keeping little one away from nuts and stuff. As kids we had never heard of nut allergies or any other allergies for that matter..

I often used my pocket money to buy peanuts instead of sweets that's how much I love them.... Not gonna have even one though! There, now I have told you that I can't! :)

Using MiniMins.com App

i know. No idea why it is about changing times that brings all this rubbish on. Neither my husband nor I have any allergies. Well I'm allergic to cats, but only if I eat a whole one. No idea why little one had this but the one time I give her peanut butter she blew up like a balloon. It was awful.

2.5lbs loss this week! Yay!

Thats brilliant well done and happy Christmas!! I need to get in a loss tomorrow morning now to see if I can top you 1.5 over target!

Thats brilliant well done and happy Christmas!! I need to get in a loss tomorrow morning now to see if I can top you 1.5 over target!
I reckon you will too! :D

Well I'm allergic to cats, but only if I eat a whole one.

Just looked it up, cat isn't on the free food list .. a massive 45 syns for a whole one so you are better off just having a leg anyhoo (3.5 syns each) :D

Seriously though I can only imagine how scarey that was. At least you know now I suppose.

Have a good Christmas! xx

Using MiniMins.com App

2lb off for me as a finale woohoo.
That gives me a 3lb buffer for Xmas to stay in the 13s!!

have a lovely Christmas xxxx

Lickthelid - 10lb lost, -3lb to go - Stick a fork in me!

Back