8.5 stone to go - bit daunting but possible!!

Mmmmm, that sound, erm, interesting!!! By cold meats do you mean like some wafer thin ham etc? Trying to imagine what it must've tasted like! I used to have the soup book but I loaned it to a friend and she's never given it back to me! Must get it off her when I see her next!

Having a good week except for a doughnut error today ? have a feeling I'm going to have a gain on Wednesday.

Off to bed so I don't eat anything else!! Night night x

Haha interesting is definitely the word I'm sticking too but after tomorrow I hope never to taste it again :) yes ham and some of their roast chicken did slightly improve the taste-very slightly! Hopefully it stops a gain then it would most definitely be worth it!

Ooohh a doughnut yum, am sure if that's the only thing you've enjoyed you should be good for the wi!

Fingers crossed for both of us tomorrow x

Well it's been a long few days and I can tell you it's not something I want to repeat anytime soon. Aside from the fact I had to forgo an awesome smelling roast, I would much rather enjoy my meals than go stupidly crazy to the point I have to pull it right back to have any chance of minimising the damage. Plus I know that eating this way is not healthy or sustainable and certainly not the way I want to carry on my journey! It probably won't be the last binge I ever have but I hope it's the last one for a while!

So the good news is my bike part has arrived but whether it is the right one remains to be seen, if it is (I hope it is!) then I'll do 30-60 gentle mins tonight and tomorrow and implement my new exercise regime from Thursday morning!

I'm still hopeful that I can hit that 1lb loss tomorrow but more than that I'm looking forward to some nice meals this week without a biscuit in sight :)

Hope everyone's having a great week-I have everything crossed for tomorrow (I won't be disappointed with a gain just ecstatic with anything else!)

Now where's that bike......:)

Hi, hope your bike gets fixed tonight. Good luck for wi tomorrow x

Well downside my bike is still not fixed boo

Huge huge plus side is that somehow I managed to reverse the body weight of food I've eaten and lost 4.5lb woo hoo got my 4.5 stone award yay!

I honestly believe it was the hard work I put in last week that saved me and my soup dedication lol

When I get home I'm having some slimming world chips and some naughty chicken inspirations and am very excited about this lol!

Literally can't believe it def not deserved but I'll take it!

Hope everyone has a great week x

WooHoo!!!

That's amazing!!!! Well done huni. You must be over the moon. You must've been doing something right to get that loss. So happy for you

:happy096::happy096:

Well downside my bike is still not fixed boo Huge huge plus side is that somehow I managed to reverse the body weight of food I've eaten and lost 4.5lb woo hoo got my 4.5 stone award yay! I honestly believe it was the hard work I put in last week that saved me and my soup dedication lol When I get home I'm having some slimming world chips and some naughty chicken inspirations and am very excited about this lol! Literally can't believe it def not deserved but I'll take it! Hope everyone has a great week x

Congratulations a brilliant loss - hope bike is fixed soon x

Yay to getting sotw. You really deserve it. Hope you enjoyed your crisps :)

:( losing my mind and gaining those lbs-rant alert!

After having such a great loss last week and it's fair to say I was on cloud nine-by Saturday however I fell back down with a crash with nothing to break my fall :(
For the first time since starting my journey I feel like I've given up on my journey, myself and well everything and I'm struggling to get back to it, it's almost like I don't care anymore which feels a dangerous place to be.
It seems to me I'm at a crossroads, I really don't want to face those scales on wed but I still have 5 sessions left on my countdown-i think I feel more of a failure because I can't really afford to be going but we're making it work as it's so important (or at least it was!) to me.
I have found my scales and I'm looking at a 8-15lb gain depending how accurate they are feeling today so I'm pretty embarrassed!
I've got 5 weeks to turn this around or it will be it, I need to be able to justify the cost, but then again that's the reason I got a countdown in case I fell I would generally have to dust myself off and keep going.
I'm going to face those scales on Wednesday, I don't know what will happen next week, what kind of place I will be in or if I will be able to turn it around but I feel like I can't go down (or back up as it were) without a fight-i just don't know if I have any fight left :sigh:
Hope everyone's having a good week x

Just here for support, one week will not have blown all the good work you have done. Draw a line, think about all the reasons you want to do this and get back on plan :)

It is fine to have a bad day or a bad week, don't beat yourself up and celebrate your successes x

I fell off the wagon for a few days last week, thinking i couldn't get back on track (had a gain at weigh in too)
But you can do it!
think of all the healthier choices you can make, and don't let going off the rails put you off getting back on track.

You done so well already and a few days/or week won't hurt in the long run.

regain control and you will be glad you did . x

It's horrible when you feel like you are losing control. Don't let one bad week throw you off when you have done so well so far.

Maybe try going back to basics and writing everything down. When i'm having a bad time i tend to do that because then it forces me to acknowledge what i am eating. I also try and make loads of my favourite SW meals that always make me feel like i'm being naughty when i'm eating them like SW donner meat and chicken tikka, things like that.

The worst thing you can do is beat yourself up about it. Accept that we all have wobbles and appreciate how far you have come already. Draw a line under it, dust yourself off and forget about it xx

Thanks guys, I know you're all right but I seem to have lost my mojo which is a huge kick after working so hard. I'm dreading the scales so much today-i think it could be 11/12 lb which is mortifying but I have to face up to that number, plus it's taster week and I have a pot of delicious smelling pasta on the stove so I have to go now lol.

I don't think that if I continued to eat how I did this week I would gain so fast but for me I can gain huge amounts in that first week off plan then it levels off-what I need to do however is dig deep and get as much of it off next week as possible!

Definitely doing a food diary next week, I only stopped doing one before Xmas so it's something I need to do for a couple weeks at least!

Bring on tonight it may just give me the push I need seeing it in front of me-I hope anyway x

Good luck tonight - looking forward to reading your food diary, hope it will help x

Hey... :) I gave been reading through your diary, you have done so well! You know why you had a blip this week, put it behind you and crack on :) I have a similar amount of weight to lost as you did so I'll be popping back for inspiration :) here to a good week :)

Hi cheekychick81 :)

Thank you so much I am definitely trying to remember that! I certainly do it's been a tough week but after staying behind and talking to my consultant I do feel a lot better about it all!

This week I'm going full force and back to basics, soon it will be 'what gain'. I can get a chunk of that off next week if I put my mind to it!

Absolutely here's to a good week :)

Good luck with your journey!

Back