8 stone gone!!

great going daisy well done on your achievement

Well done to you! Just shows you , you can do anything ifyou put your mind to it :)

Hey daisy, good to hear from you. OMG that's amazing.You have done so well. Bet no one recognises you, you must look so different. When will you refeed? xx

I ONLY GOT ONE WORD FOR YOU....

W:eek:W
:eek:
W

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

that is excellent! well done, cant wait to see the piccies!!

xx

Holy Ding! That's amazing!! I'm just starting off... i need to lose 4st to get into my uppermost healthy BMI, but ideally i'd like to lose 5st/6st [see when i get there]. Goal seems so far away, but i love reading posts like yours... its such an inspiration!

Well done! You look incredible in your lil' avitar thingy. :D

That truly is an incredible achievement! Good on you!! :)

well done hun, if a great loss together :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Spot on!

What I like to hear.

Hopefully I'll get down to 13st and that will be 7st loss...

but 8st jesus lol... thats more will power than well... alot! :D

well done daisy 8 stones is fantastic.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

fantastic daisy....lots of hugs...what an achievement!!

h xxx

Well done....I remember when you started this journey.....amazing!

OMG Wow!!!!

What a fantastic loss, I bet you look like and feel like a completely different person to who you were in January! Well done xxx

Bloody amazing.. you must feel fantastic. Congratulations..you are inspirational!!! Get cracking on those photos now girl!!

Wow Daisy, that is awesome. Well done.

I need to lose just under 9 stone so your achievement really keeps me motivated and on task. Thank you.

x

That is fantastic!!! You've lost nearly half your body weight!!! Well done for being so committed, go and enjoy buying slinky dresses!!! x

Back