8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Err... is it just me, or have we turned your previously perfectly respectable thread into geeks' corner? :hmm:

Of course!!! I am a total geek after all ;) panicking a bit i am being taken out for an indian with my dad and its weigh day tomorrow!!!!!

That would be tandoori or tikka with a roti or plain boiled rice time then!

Enjoy - I was really looking forward to going out with a mate for a last curry before starting my diet properly, but I had flu instead!:cry:

Well i had for start the dry chicken tikka with letture. Main was hisan kebab basically marinated lamb and chicken cooked in a clay oven. With boiled rice :)

Hi aesir i would love to buddy up i had 6-8 stone to lose i now have 4-6 stone to lose after losing 2 stone in 12 weeks! I am currently doing no exercise due to being very lazy but will start and get some in there this week as i am off work Wednesday-Saturday so have no excuse whatsoever and Im sure the dog wouldn't mind an extre walk in the day even though i walk a lot slower than my husband lol!

Also i just had to join in this thread as i missed buffy and angel the first time round but Im now addicted to them on dvd currently on buffy series 6 and angel series 2 i think it is when he becomes a daddy!

Woohoo!!! Total geek thread i love it!! You are more than welcome :) you will lose weight a lot faster with exercise, and reduce the risk of loose skin if you stay active. I have really not done enough this week, only just the bare mibimum to get my silver award at slimming world. Gonna up the activity when working toward my gold!!

I know! I will get round it Im hoping to rejoin the gym in October so i can go back to doing body pump 3 to 4 times a week, i know its not the best for losing weight but i loved it and its better than no exercise at all!

Well done on losing the pound onwards and downwards from here on in!

Finished work and off home to watch angel work flex those muscles on my tv screen! X

How are you getting on today? X

Besides being stressed to death with work its all good ;) gonna see if i can find a heavier kettlebell to work out with

Work is always stressy! good luck with finding the kettlebells, Im doing the garden so that's some body magic for me! X

That's a shame have you tried looking online? Do they definitely go above 20lbs

Definitey have a look online then and see if you can get them delievered!! x

Yup looks like its gonna be an ebay job! Will have to flog my 8kg one when the new one arrives :D

Just slayed myself on the rower - God its hard!! Then did 16km on exercise bike to keep working toward my silver body magic for slimming world :) I am hoping for a significant loss this week to keep me on target lol!!

Back