8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

aesir22 said:
Welcome aboard :)

Shouldn't you be sunning yourself on a beach right now? X

waterbabydani said:
Hi everyone, have a great weekend, don't be too synful! (couldn't resist)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

And you dani x x

Hi all, managed to lose 3lbs so far and haven't even tried:) I think with work being so busy it must be the stress. Hope everyone is ok and having a nice weekend. X

Hey everyone, this is my first post, not sure how to post! too impatient to read the guides. I was reading all you guys posts and think I have a lot in common with you all. I am also in my 20s and doing slimming world for the 50th time or something! I lost about 4 stones before and put it all back on again and more. Started slimming world again about 4 weeks ago and looking for buddies :)

Hi Natalie, Welcome!! and good luck on your final journey to slimdom!! xx

Thank you very much-was good to see my post worked! You are doing great! check out all your awards-well done :D

Natalie25 said:
Hey everyone, this is my first post, not sure how to post! too impatient to read the guides. I was reading all you guys posts and think I have a lot in common with you all. I am also in my 20s and doing slimming world for the 50th time or something! I lost about 4 stones before and put it all back on again and more. Started slimming world again about 4 weeks ago and looking for buddies :)

Welcome Natalie I'm sure this will be the time we all achieve success

Thank you very much-was good to see my post worked! You are doing great! check out all your awards-well done :D

Thank you :D not long until you have lots and lots too :D

thank you, I have no idea how to add badges and stuff. I tried to edit my profile and stuff but says I have not been active enough. I think I need to give in and read the tutorials lol

You need to have 50 posts before you can start playing with your signature :) x

aesir22 said:
I'm back. And quite a bit heavier i imagine!! Hope you all had a good week :)

Welcome home! Hope you had a fantastic holiday?

I am seriously struggling at the moment. I'm crap at focusing on more than one thing at a time and with focus having to lean toward piano i find i struggle with food and exercise. Just lost interest :(

Come on now aesir, if sw has to sit on the back burner for a while then it has to but don't give in on it all together, you know you can do this and you know the big buzz you get on wi day when it shows a loss!

You will probably find that even if sw is in the background you will probably still make healthier choices.

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way x x

Back