8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

You work in kilometers? I have miles on this machine. Wish I had km the numbers look more impressive! And I'm used to km from other exercise equipment!

About to do week 2 day 2 but am still full from lunch so gonna wsit a little longer...

8.5km is just over 5mph, so only a fraction faster than what you're already doing hun :)

i worked out that I do walk/run slower than you - our treadmills at work are in miles and I walk at 3, run at 5!

did you have anything interesting for lunch? im still contemplating mine!

Yeah naughty stuff! Once a month a rep takes us out for lunch on his company card. To be honest I intended to eat healthy. The menu has a slimming world menu (the chef lost 11 stone on slimming world) but that menu is only served in the evening :( so had chicken baguette and chips lol

ooh where is this?

as for the baguette and chips, here is a line that i've drawn for you :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

new start = now :) xx

i think we should! i checked out a cafe up blaydon offering SW food but it was a bit disappointing :(

There is a SW cafe in Whitehaven which is an hour away but I always thought I cooked nicer stuff lol!!

Wow nearly through week 2 :D I am putting off week 4 lol. C

Start week 3 of c25k tonight, am looking forward to it :)

As seems to be the norm lately my food this week hasn't been great, so hoping to claw it back a bit before weigh in tuesday lol

Same here my food hasn't been the best this week, but still got the exercise in, having steak and oven chips as well for tea, not starting afresh tomorrow but as it's weigh day I'll begin it like a fresh start, wow that was some woffle, have a good day may.

are you finding you're more hungry now you're doing the c25k? i find myself absolutely starving!!

Quite the opposite lol I don't feel as hungry. But my temptation to pick at bad stuff just seems to be getting the better of me. Dunno why!

James, instead of oven chips try making your own for a healthier alternative :) cut potatoes into chips, spray some foil on a baking tray with frylight then spray the chips with it. Cook on a high heat, turning once, for about 40 minutes. Put on salt and vinegar and I swear to god they taste just like chips from the chip shop!! They're so nice!

hmmm might just try that, well the chips not the salt and viniger bit :)

Defo homemade chips for the win :) yummy!

Good luck with week 3! X

youll have a fab WI with all the exercise! :D

defo need to organise when we can go for SW tea.. otherwise we will have to organise when you can come to us and i'll cook :D xx

Wow well done :) good luck!! X

Back