8 WEEK CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

Oo I'm getting married 2nd may! Lots of weddings hehe! Got my 1st fitting on Monday :-(((((( when I got measured I weighed 10st 4lb so got about 6lbs to loose my then I hope I can do it! But I want to be smaller them that fr my wedding but cNt have my dress taken in as apparently it takes 3months and I haven't got that long left :-(

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Well done Weddingbelle and good luck to everyone else in their first week.
Just got weighed this morning and lost another 2.5 making a total of 21lb in 4 weeks - I am so chuffed. Still got a way to go but am chipping away at it !
Jenny:)

First week done and a total 7lbs off!

That just about puts me in to the 12's too.

Huzzah! Little victory dance from me! I know the second week is usually a little disappointing but MUST KEEP ON TRACK!

Well done Weddingbelle and good luck to everyone else in their first week.
Just got weighed this morning and lost another 2.5 making a total of 21lb in 4 weeks - I am so chuffed. Still got a way to go but am chipping away at it !
Jenny:)

very very well done on that hun you are doing fantastically!!!
Also hello to all the new joiners...I've never done a 30 day shred. What's that all about?
Weddings are a brilliant reason to lose it aren't they. Ive been faffing about for a few months but suddenly am so determined as there's no going back lol. Good luck everyone xxxxxxx

First week done and a total 7lbs off!

That just about puts me in to the 12's too.

Huzzah! Little victory dance from me! I know the second week is usually a little disappointing but MUST KEEP ON TRACK!

FANTASTIC!!! Oh to be in the 12s has been my mini goal for months. Im hoping after this week I might just scrape it. Get you!!! xxxxx

Weddings def are great motivation. My mum is always telling me if I can't lose it for my wedding and honeymoon then I will never do it. I don't want to be standing at the altar in may kicking myself for not giving it 100%.

How's everyone feeling today? I weighed myself this morning and am 4lbs down from what I was on Saturday so I'm happy with that.

I'm still travelling for work this week but have managed to make sure I drink 3-4 litres of water every day. I'm having either a shake or porridge for breakfast and am so busy at work when I get there, before I know it, it's 3.45pm and time to come home again!

I've found that taking a chicken breast and eating it in my way home (rather than at lunch time) is a lot easier as it fills me up enough that I don't feel the need to eat everything in my house when I get home! Instead, I'm having a soak in the bath and then a shake around 7.30/8pm.

It's not ideal as I'm meant to be on 4 shakes a day, but I'm not feeling hungry or weak and once this week is out of the way, I'm back to my normal hours closer to home!

I was supposed to have my WI this week but can't go due to working away so am going to rearrange for next week. Hopefully get another 7lbs off atleast and finally be in the 13's for the first time in years.

The only 'down side' to this is all my clothes are too big but I don't see the point in buying new ones because I'm only going to need more in a couple of weeks! I've bought smaller work trousers but all my tops are tucked in as tight as possible!

thisisme said:
How's everyone feeling today? I weighed myself this morning and am 4lbs down from what I was on Saturday so I'm happy with that.

I'm still travelling for work this week but have managed to make sure I drink 3-4 litres of water every day. I'm having either a shake or porridge for breakfast and am so busy at work when I get there, before I know it, it's 3.45pm and time to come home again!

I've found that taking a chicken breast and eating it in my way home (rather than at lunch time) is a lot easier as it fills me up enough that I don't feel the need to eat everything in my house when I get home! Instead, I'm having a soak in the bath and then a shake around 7.30/8pm.

It's not ideal as I'm meant to be on 4 shakes a day, but I'm not feeling hungry or weak and once this week is out of the way, I'm back to my normal hours closer to home!

I was supposed to have my WI this week but can't go due to working away so am going to rearrange for next week. Hopefully get another 7lbs off atleast and finally be in the 13's for the first time in years.

The only 'down side' to this is all my clothes are too big but I don't see the point in buying new ones because I'm only going to need more in a couple of weeks! I've bought smaller work trousers but all my tops are tucked in as tight as possible!

Well done your doing really well, I don't know how you manage to drink 3/4 litres of water! I struggle getting 2 litres down me!!! I know what u mean about not buying more clothes, luckily I've kept thinner clothes which I'm starting to fit into but I'm going to buy more when I've got to my goal!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The only thing that bothers me about the water is the frequent trips to the toilets! I lived overseas for 10 years so used to drink lots of water due to the heat so it's just habit now!

I buy a litre bottle of water and take it to work and find it easier to drink from that as I know how many times I need to fill it up so just drink regularly thought the day (if that makes sense?!

I found a couple of pairs of smaller trousers in my wardrobe over the weekend so I'm hoping they'll keep me sorted for a while so I don't have to buy anything else!

I broke my scales last night!!! Weird coz I'm lighter than I was! It was a real cheapo set I got from Tesco's years and years ago - but trustworthy and seemingly accurate.
I guess i needed to be reminded that stepping on scales morning noon and night is not necessary?
That said, new set arriving from Amazon tomorrow. I may just have hubby put them away for me to break this habit I've started!

I am with you on this I've managed 5 weeks and im starting to flag! Need to knuckle down and keep focused. Good luck xx

Yes full of motivation at the moment. I have 5 more weeks to lose as much as possible. My 1st fitting of my wedding dress is then. I'm godmother for my nieces christening on Sunday and once the church part is over I'm gonna mind all the babies while everyone tucks into their meal and cake that my sister and her hubbie organised in the local pub. I don't wanna be around the cake as If I get a taste for it I won't stop!!!!

Everybody is doing do well ,,, it's so motivational to hear such brilliant weight losses, I've struggled a bit in my second week, but I'm determined and I know it works :)

Back