8 WEEK CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

Well done emsuper. That's great :)

Today is my last day of working away and not being fully on plan due to travelling. I've still managed to lose 4lbs which is fab. I've made sure I've stuck to my 3 litres of water minimum and think that's been the main thing to keep me on track!

Thank you!

It is so hard when working away, feels like food is everywhere - you have my sympathy on that one I know how hard it is! Well done that is a good achievement if u are away from home!

Weighed myself this morning and another 2lbs off which takes me to 6lb off in the last 6 days!

I found out yesterday that I'm working away again at least 2 days next week but after being able to stick to plan as much as I can over the past week and lose weight is definitely a good motivation to keep going!

I worked in excess of 60 hours last week (including the travel time) but still woke up at 6am this morning! Can't even have a relaxing day as I need to do a weeks worth of cleaning and laundry today as I've not had chance all week. Atleast it will take my mind off food I guess!

Weighed myself this morning and another 2lbs off which takes me to 6lb off in the last 6 days!

I found out yesterday that I'm working away again at least 2 days next week but after being able to stick to plan as much as I can over the past week and lose weight is definitely a good motivation to keep going!

I worked in excess of 60 hours last week (including the travel time) but still woke up at 6am this morning! Can't even have a relaxing day as I need to do a weeks worth of cleaning and laundry today as I've not had chance all week. Atleast it will take my mind off food I guess!

Have you tried taking Tetras with you when working away to avoid coming off plan? X

I'd already bought my two weeks supply of shakes and soups before I knew I'd have to work away. I'm doing ok taking some chicken and bell pepper for lunch so I'll just stick with that again.

I've had the tetras as before but don't like anything strawberry or banana flavoured and I found the chocolate too sickly, plus they get really warm in my bag and it's not nice!

Hi all,
I would really like to join this challenge too. I have over 5 stones to lose and today is my first day. I would like to lose 2 stone by end of March. I am feeling positive because of all of you.
Good Luck all xx

Hey guyz, count me in aswell .... if its not too late! Ive got my bro in laws weddin on the 30th of mar n would love to be 2st lighter by then.I started cd on the 3rd of feb n lost 6lbs at my first weigh in. Wk2 for me n gonna stay focused until my weigh in on sat.

Zara x

Had my weigh in today! Lost 3lbs even though its TOTM so pretty happy with that! So I've lost 1st 2lb in 1 month so far! X

weigh in for me today and lost 2lb. not very happy with that as have stuck to it rigidly but have been seriously lacking in the water department. ttotm has reared its ugly head too so im hoping for an extra awesome loss next week. I will not give up! lol xxxxxx

I broke my scales last night!!! Weird coz I'm lighter than I was! It was a real cheapo set I got from Tesco's years and years ago - but trustworthy and seemingly accurate.
I guess i needed to be reminded that stepping on scales morning noon and night is not necessary?
That said, new set arriving from Amazon tomorrow. I may just have hubby put them away for me to break this habit I've started!

I'm also a serial weigher lol. It can be really disheartening sometimes as I always lose a lot at the start of the week but then it slows right down ready for next weigh day lol xxxxx

Hey, hope everyone's doin good. How much do u all manage to drink in a day??? For me the limit is 2ltrs. Is it true the more u drink the more u lose?? I'm off to buy sparkling water n try upping my water intake.

Happy cding guyz ;)

Hangs head in shame....but here's my story..
SOOOO I broke my scales - I got my new scales on Friday and hopped on hoping for good news given my earlier WI on old scales was at 12.13.... EEK - new scales show 13st2lb.... Boooo. So I did what any normal emotional eater would do and took the weekend 'off' and gorged myself silly then filled mysefl with guilt as I hit Sunday evening and battled with my inner conscience.
BUT - Monday was a new day, and this morning my scales show 13st1lb and a bit. So I'm able to draw a line under it. Accept (and hope) there was some variance between old dial scale and new fancy digital one and more accurate anyway.

Day 2 (agian!), feeling positive and back on track. But let that be a lesson to me...! Hoping to be truthfully back in the 12's for next Tuesday. I am please I have at least chosen to pick myself up and get back to it, rather than give in!

Happy Tuesday eveyone!
:)

Hangs head in shame....but here's my story..
SOOOO I broke my scales - I got my new scales on Friday and hopped on hoping for good news given my earlier WI on old scales was at 12.13.... EEK - new scales show 13st2lb.... Boooo. So I did what any normal emotional eater would do and took the weekend 'off' and gorged myself silly then filled mysefl with guilt as I hit Sunday evening and battled with my inner conscience.
BUT - Monday was a new day, and this morning my scales show 13st1lb and a bit. So I'm able to draw a line under it. Accept (and hope) there was some variance between old dial scale and new fancy digital one and more accurate anyway.

Day 2 (agian!), feeling positive and back on track. But let that be a lesson to me...! Hoping to be truthfully back in the 12's for next Tuesday. I am please I have at least chosen to pick myself up and get back to it, rather than give in!

Happy Tuesday eveyone!
:)

Well done on jumping back on the bandwagon!!!! I felt like eating so badly after my weigh in and did have a burger today which my son had made for his school project on the usa...how could I not! I nearly ate another and then managed to stop myself and thought about the impact that would have on my ultimate goal and how guilty I would feel. Even when you 'pigged out' did you enjoy it? I usually do for a few minutes but then the guilt kicks in and I feel bloated and uncomfortable and think that was sooooo not worth it. It's true what they say "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". xxxxxx

Hey, hope everyone's doin good. How much do u all manage to drink in a day??? For me the limit is 2ltrs. Is it true the more u drink the more u lose?? I'm off to buy sparkling water n try upping my water intake.

Happy cding guyz ;)

Oh yes the water is the key on almost every diet i've ever been on. Chug as much as you can as it's made a huge difference to me this week not getting enough. I think if you don't get enough water your body holds on to what it is getting instead of thinking hey i'm getting plenty of this on a regular basis it's not going anywhere so I don't need to store it! Hope that makes sense but yes chug chug chug xxxxxx

I know its late but can I join?

I have lost over 100lb so far and I'm renewing my wedding vows in 6 weeks 5 days and really want to shift my last 13lb. After messing about all last year I started this year at 11,8 I'm now 10,13 and struggling x

Cookie, I'm happy if I can make my 2l but its a struggle some days!
I think I manage 1.5 -2L water and about 3 or so cups of tea or coffee through day

Back