8 weeks in, 2 stone down **(UNDERWEAR ALERT)**

I've been on SS for eight weeks now, with about ten days off at Christmas and New Year. I've lost 2 stone, which I'm chuffed about. I'm now just half a stone away from being 'overweight' rather than 'obese'. I still want to lose about another 4 or 4.5 stone. Bring it on!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390175548.302258.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390175581.665927.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390175596.714502.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390175608.389668.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390175621.519558.jpg

Wow you can really see the difference!

Thanks guys! I'm really happy with how it's been going so far. I got my measurements taken tonight for the first time since I started.

I've lost:

6.5 inches off my waist
4.5 inches off my waist
6 inches off my bust (I think a lot of that was back-fat :eek: )
2 inches off my upper arms (well, my left arm - the right one might still be huge for all I know! :eek: )
5.5 inches off my thighs (both measured standing with my legs together)

I'm also just two pounds off being overweight and not obese! Bring on next week!

Last edited:
Scratch that - I had my height wrong! I am now 'overweight"!!!!

I am really shocked to see how much of a difference 2 stone can make! I thought I would have to lose a lot more before seeing a noticeable difference! Well done and keep up the good work.x

Thanks for all the lovely comments and encouragement. I'm looking forward to posting the next batch when I get rid of another two stone!

Great work, looking good

I couldn't wait to post another photo as I finally fit into a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear for at least a year, if not two!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391763933.309737.jpg

Amazing! we have similar starting body shapes and I only hope I look as great as you in 8 weeks! Keep going girl you're doing fantastic :)

Also do you mind telling me what difference this has made in clothes size?

Last edited:
Amazing! we have similar starting body shapes and I only hope I look as great as you in 8 weeks! Keep going girl you're doing fantastic :)

Also do you mind telling me what difference this has made in clothes size?

Thank you! In terms of clothes sizes, I was wearing 18/20 when I started (20 really, I would say). Now I'm in 16s and I've also got some size 14 dresses that fit - no chance for size 14 trousers yet, though. Also, I've always been big-boobed, and am now 36G again - not a clue what I was when I was bigger as I only had a couple of cheap bras, and the size has worn off the label.

Thats amazing :) i'm a size 22 now and hoping to be a 14/16 in 12 weeks time and a size 10/12 is my goal! I'm quite tall though so would be happy at a size 12/14 if I was at my goal weight and healthy BMI I just want to be able to shop in high street stores again! and i'm with you on the bra size thing think i've been wearing ill fitting bras for years being in denial about my weight and wearing a chest size too small! so I don't know what my actual starting size is but again to just be in a normal range would be great :) can't wait for my first weigh in!

Back