8 weeks till holiday

Low calories,

Wait until you're near goal and taking in more calories but try walking to build up stamina for now. That's what I'm doing :)

You've doing brilliantly you're looking good just a little bit further to go

xx

Well just opened the banana premade that I've frozen, other half as had it as I'm not too keen so I'm trying the cherry and strawberry smoothie instead , it's nicer than I thought as I'm not a strawberry fan

Had a night out last night and I felt amazing. I don't wear makeup apart from when I'm going out (and I go out perhaps once a year but that's a different story ) anyway I out make up on and I love my face again now it's thinner I felt so pretty and a few ladies said how pretty I looked and commented that I was looking good honestly it's given me a boost to carry on . So to ladies doing this it's so worth it and keep going, we're all going to look fabulous

Hey Kab,

Am glad you had a great night let's look forward to lots more of them with our sexy slimmer selves ;) xxx

Most definitely SummerChic, can't believe it just been weighed and I've lost 1/2 lb but I'm not going to let it put me off even though I feel like having a massive binge On a positive just had my first choc orange bar it's my favourite without doubt only bought 1 to try wish I'd bought more

Hi Kab,

It's ok, your body is testing you. It's trying to see if it's the boss of you or if you're the boss of your body. Let's go with the latter.

I had 2lbs week two lol, but I was ok with it. Week 4 on Tuesday and will see what I get. A pound or two, but we will have stalls some weeks with no losses and wham! A big loss
The following week. You've just finished or
On tOTM. So understandable.

You've got your holiday to keep you motivated. Weekend is over and another week cleared on the plan ...

Well done to all of us

xx

Thanks SummerChic, we all get obsessed with what the scales say. I'm hoping for a bigger loss next week I'm hoping to be be in plan and drink plenty of water . I just want this fat gone. Mad really I've been chubby for a few years and now I want it gone asap instead of thinking at least I'm 2 stone lighter!!! Are we ever satisfied?? Xx

Amazing,

I can't wait to be 2 stones lighter. You've done that you know you can do the rest. We're all
Here with you xxx

Hey. I told my consultant when I had my blip. She understands it's hard but has been supportive. I've been so good since, however I do have skimmed milk in my coffee most days. Life's too short and I can't drink it black and I've a lot in at work so need the caffeine!!
Don't worry your back on track now. You got this!!
Some days I had 2 products but think it slowes the weight loss down as your body goes into starvation mode. You need so many calories and nutrients to keep burning fat.

When's you next weigh in?
Have you tried the caffeine pills from super drugs?
Since i cant drink my coffee black and currently very busy at work i got the caffeine pills from the drugstore and one pill is a little bit less than one cup of coffee but it keeps me going through the morning.
In the afternoon i mix black coffee (cold) with half my vanilla shake and that gives me energy until i finish work :)

Thanks ladies, it's so nice to know there are other people out there doing this and we're not alone. I've just had to have my bar because I'm bit hungry and there's birthday cake in the kitchen along with cake that my son has made at school, nobody really eats cake apart from me and I would have eaten everyone's normally. I need to move it thought because it very tempting and I'm sure it's shouting to me. I've made jelly for later so that will have to do. Now it's cooler I'm hoping for a loss this week. What I find fascinating is I can be so focused one minute and positive that I'm on it and then half an hour later I'm wanting to eat !! Wish I could be consistently focused

Have you tried word search or something to keep your brain occupied. Or just going for a nice long walk.

I managed to go for a walk around lunch time - and will go again to get dogs out after I get home..

Throw the cake out no one will notice. Better safe than sorry

xxx

I know when my sins come in I'll see if they want it and my mum is coming tomorrow so I'll see if she wants it. I'll ask mum to throw it away if she doesn't want it. I'm ok at the moment watching an interesting program and also got a drink and a jelly left Xx

No it's the savoury hot drink. Although you could go Tesco and get Swiss marigold Bouillion it's low carb stock. It's £2.00 from Tesco and £6.00 from cwp. It's exactly the same.. same ingredients cals etc and same manufacturer...

It's just a nice warming stock we can have on plan xxx

No worries,

I've just had some myself just now. It was yum! I add a little wasabi and drop in a few bits of grilled chicken. No marinades be selective. And when you have that feeling that you're hungry it's that feeling from your neck to above your chest bone. More in your throat. It's thirst. Drink the water. Stay away from carbs that will make you hungry.

Push past it. Do anything you can to distract from food. Your not hungry. It's not worth it when you've gotten so far.

Mental sustenance is needed for when you reach goal. I may start a post just for that.....

bfn

xxx

Thanks SummerChic, that's what I'm doing drinking lots on average 4 litres or over a day. Just weighed myself out if interest and the scales aren't budging ! I'm not going to give up or cheat if anything it's made me more determined. I get weighed on Sundays so but looks like I'm not going to be in the 10's again I never lose weight quickly but don't get why it doesn't drop off me like it does with other people. On a plus I'll be happy to be a size 14 for holiday (it's a good job) think I'll get measured on Sunday because I'm feeling but slimmer. Ttfn x

Well I've not had anything I shouldn't, been drinking lots of water and I have weighed myself and nothing What's going on ??? I have bought some sticks to check ketones and I'm barely in ketosis according to the sticks?? I don't get it !! I have thrown birthday cake away , the family has had KFC I've turned down cake at work I've not cheated I just don't get why it's not coming off me like it does for other people. I get weighed on Sunday then I'll do it for 1 more week and see what happens, is so disheartening, my friend is at sw target and still lost 4.5lb this week. I have to ask why am I depriving myself of food when I could be doing sw and eating and losing more !

Just bear with it kab, it will come ofdnif you're doing everything right. Don't be disheartened. Stay positive about it. 90% is your body knowing your mentally in the same place in a positive way. Positivity is important. Your body reacts to when you're not..

Night and it will work

xxxx

Back