80s help!

Oooh cheers hun, i have some but too multicoloured! What about the tutu? How old are you hun if you dont mind me asking? xx

Im 25 babe, honestly if you can get to Liverpool city centre in St John's precinct you should be able to pick up everything under one roof.

Its not a very classy place kinda like an indoor market haha but for the type of things you need you should get everything inc your tutu.

If you cant get a black tutu from there there is a lil place called Grand Central which has loads individual stalls inside. If there is not already a premade one in there there are loads of dress makers inside who will be able to rustle you one up in 30mins.

Hope that helps :)

Ps how old are you???

Loads of 80's gear on ebay babe. xxx

Oooh ill check ebay first babe and if not then scouse land it is! Im 25 too lottie, 26 soon:eek::eek::eek: xx

What do yous think?! With some blue tights? x

Perfect babe even got Leeds United leg warmers ...bless:p xxxxxx

Argh no lol! Too small i think though:( xx

Just found some on ebay now, lovely!! I might want to wear them daily!! xx

My hair is kind of bob length now though Lottie!! What can i do there any ideas? I big madonna style bow?! x

Eddy Grant dreadlock wig:D:D xxxx

Lol hahaha nice! Come on gaz tap into your feminine side! Found loads on ebay x

wont take much back combing:p xxxxxxxxxxxxony kidding X

Hey you're right im sick of bloody straightening! youve seen my hair when just out of the bath hun!! xx

Lottie do you just want to go shoping for me?! lol x

Wouldnt know where to start hun, my mates job me thinks lol i want the headband though, very borderline! x

love mine when I back comb it, it sticks out great:p

lol ha!!:D xx

Back